Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HungarianColtsFan

Coach @LOS on Sunday!

I knew cancer bite off more than it could chew in Pagano. Nice to see someone kick it's backside for once!

I hope Pagano is there would be a huge lift to the team even if he's not coaching or on the sidelines.

It truly is amazing, Chuck said he would be back after 4-6 weeks, and he is delivering on his word. That man has a will of steel. Colts will have a huge emotional boost on Sunday.

Wooohoooo that's Wonderful news indeed !!! If this doesn't pump up our boys and all of LOS, I certainly don't know what will !!! It's going to be a GREAT game Sunday !!! Can't hardly wait :disco:

Someone get crackin' with the Chuck Pagano facts....

Chuck Pagano doesn't suffer from Leukemia. Leukemia suffers from Chuck Pagano!

Coach Pagano's greatest strength is his love for those he mentors. He is easy to follow because he believes with all his heart......everything he preaches. His message is unwavering, it is true, and it is undeniable.

Give me a dang helmet and get out of the way........;)

During Chuck Pagano's introductory press conference to Indianapolis, he said "Simple Me Complicated You" to describe our new defense philosophy.

Yup, he took a complicated disease like Leukemia and simply brought it down to it's knees and destroyed it. Pagano is tough as nails man.

If he ever gets audited by the IRS, tax experts will say to him "We messed up Chuck & Uncle Sam owes you a substantially larger refund." :thmup::hat:

How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck....if a wood-chuck was Chuck-Strong??????????

Keep fighting Coach.....this is a marathon.....not a sprint!!! :burnout:

Well said Brent. Well said. :thmup:

I picture Chuck and Bruce Arians as 2 outlaws in the old west.

I can see it now...

Chuck "Strong" Pagano & Bruce "BA" Arians in AMC's new show " Chargin' Colts"

@JasonLaCanfora: Colts coach Chuck Pagano is at Lucas Oil Stadium for today's game. More to come on THE NFL TODAY and @CBSSports.com

Chuck Pagano once ordered a big mac from Burger King, and got one.

Thr boogie monster checks under his bed every night for Chuck Pagano

Chuck Pagano once farted in the Sahara Forest(Takes a sec to get that one haha)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah that can ruin a season. Rodgers is the best in the buz IMO
    • Wondering ;  Could the acquiring team agree to eat all or part of the dead cap as part of the trade?  If they have the space I don't see why not.  It's not like they have to resign Luck. 
    • This particular game may be the easiest one left on the schedule, so a win should be likely. However, the Jags are a better matchup against us than most people realize. Their defense is 100% legit now, it will make life very difficult for Brissett, he may not throw any tds Sunday. If we use Gore and Mack very effectively, use a 50/50 split along with passes sprinkled in, we can move the ball on the Jags. However, this will have to be done with laser like precision, which I don't trust the coaching staff to do. Fournette and Ivory will do well in the running and pass game, Bortles will look better than he really is, and the Jags will hold our offense to around 14 points IMO.   Jags 24 Colts 14
    • With you guys with your situation with Andrew Luck compared to our situation with Rodgers. Our season is over here too. Hope you guys get Luck back soon.
    • Hmmm...this is the kind of dangerous reasoning that will have Irsay giving Chuck Pagano another pass.  The team just isn't good enough yet? No...I would argue that talent wise this is a better team than last year. We have upgraded the defensive front and added younger and better talent in the secondary.  Offensively...We have been hit by injury.  Most notably Luck.  But we have added a capable back up QB who is competent enough to put this team in position to win games.  That is an upgrade over Tolzien. We have added a young playmaking running back with explosiveness in Mack. Our receivers are mainly the same but their production is falling off, perhaps it's due to Luck's absence and the process of adjusting to a new signal caller.  But essentially talent is there and in many ways this team has been upgraded over last year.  Chuck and this coaching staff must be held accountable when they consistently do not put this team in the best situation to play to their strengths and succeed.  Mack is being underutilized.  Last week was a joke.  He is one of the most explosive weapons on this offense outside of T.Y. and this staff needs to come up with creative ways of getting him on the field more.  Secondly, our secondary's strength is man coverage yet we consistently are playing lots of zone schemes which we are not good at...particularly in the second half while trying to protect leads. These coaches have to let this young defense play aggressively.  They will make some mistakes but they will also make big plays and at least keep their foot on the throttle.  When they do...we are in games.  When we shrink back we have second half collapses and so called choke jobs.  It is not just that the team is not good enough yet.  Our coaches need to play to our strengths more to give us a better chance at success.  We have lost two winnable games because of gutless coaching in my opinion...the Cardinals and Titans games were both winnable.  Offensively we turtled up.  Defensively we slacked off into zone.  This "not good enough" team could be 4-2 instead of 2-4 with better coaching decisions and second half adjustments.    You know I love ya New Colts but had to jump in with my take on this buddy. 
  • Members