Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HungarianColtsFan

Coach @LOS on Sunday!

GoColts8818    7,286

I knew cancer bite off more than it could chew in Pagano. Nice to see someone kick it's backside for once!

I hope Pagano is there would be a huge lift to the team even if he's not coaching or on the sidelines.

SilentHill    2,713

It truly is amazing, Chuck said he would be back after 4-6 weeks, and he is delivering on his word. That man has a will of steel. Colts will have a huge emotional boost on Sunday.

JlynRN    600

Wooohoooo that's Wonderful news indeed !!! If this doesn't pump up our boys and all of LOS, I certainly don't know what will !!! It's going to be a GREAT game Sunday !!! Can't hardly wait :disco:

ReMeDy    2,166

Someone get crackin' with the Chuck Pagano facts....

Chuck Pagano doesn't suffer from Leukemia. Leukemia suffers from Chuck Pagano!

Warhorse    3,457

Coach Pagano's greatest strength is his love for those he mentors. He is easy to follow because he believes with all his heart......everything he preaches. His message is unwavering, it is true, and it is undeniable.

Give me a dang helmet and get out of the way........;)

southwest1    10,370

During Chuck Pagano's introductory press conference to Indianapolis, he said "Simple Me Complicated You" to describe our new defense philosophy.

Yup, he took a complicated disease like Leukemia and simply brought it down to it's knees and destroyed it. Pagano is tough as nails man.

If he ever gets audited by the IRS, tax experts will say to him "We messed up Chuck & Uncle Sam owes you a substantially larger refund." :thmup::hat:

southwest1    10,370

How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck....if a wood-chuck was Chuck-Strong??????????

Keep fighting Coach.....this is a marathon.....not a sprint!!! :burnout:

Well said Brent. Well said. :thmup:

Kenny    392

Chuck Pagano once ordered a big mac from Burger King, and got one.

Thr boogie monster checks under his bed every night for Chuck Pagano

Chuck Pagano once farted in the Sahara Forest(Takes a sec to get that one haha)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Welcome to the Rashaad Penny show. I'm sorry he did that to your Cardinals.  I picked up on him last year. The kid is something else. I was shocked that none of the draft rating sites had him anywhere before the season. My daughter goes to ASU so I was lucky enough to go see the ASU v SDSU game. I usually don't head down there until at least Oct.but when I saw SDSU on the schedule I knew that was the game this year.    Penny did not disappoint he had 353 total yards. He started with a 95 yard touchdown run in the 1st quarter added a 99 yard kick off return then a 33 yard touchdown reception. He showed off all the skills finishing with 216 rushing yards on only 18 carries. I was a fan before that game but that left an impression. That was the best single game performance I have seen from the stands. It was a great time my son came up from Flag. He's at NAU   Penny is obviously going to start turning heads with the upset win over the Cardinal. I don't see him rising any higher than late day 2. This draft is loaded at RB too.  We have a lot of holes to fill.this off season but I'd be fine with this kid.. What a combo Penny and Mack could make. We drafted another running back from SDSU not so long ago that ended up being pretty good. 
    • The throw was perfect as well.  Not much you can do on that one but tip your hat.
    •   Of course you neglected to mention the chronic carpal tunnel syndrome you caused by inexplicably having him sign the helmet 2,000 times. 
    •   I like Gaskin too....      except for one thing...   The problem with Gaskin...     is that he's very small.    Reportedly 5'10" and 190.   Not sure how that translates into the NFL?       But you're right, a possible late round find!    
    • Melvin didn't look too bad on Sunday but I agree on hoping he doesn't get benched when VD returns
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• WoolMagnet

WoolMagnet 1,441

• colts52761

colts52761 84

• akcolt

akcolt 2,036

• Buck Showalter

Buck Showalter 2,923

Moderators
    • snkdy