Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HungarianColtsFan

Coach @LOS on Sunday!

I knew cancer bite off more than it could chew in Pagano. Nice to see someone kick it's backside for once!

I hope Pagano is there would be a huge lift to the team even if he's not coaching or on the sidelines.

It truly is amazing, Chuck said he would be back after 4-6 weeks, and he is delivering on his word. That man has a will of steel. Colts will have a huge emotional boost on Sunday.

Wooohoooo that's Wonderful news indeed !!! If this doesn't pump up our boys and all of LOS, I certainly don't know what will !!! It's going to be a GREAT game Sunday !!! Can't hardly wait :disco:

Someone get crackin' with the Chuck Pagano facts....

Chuck Pagano doesn't suffer from Leukemia. Leukemia suffers from Chuck Pagano!

Coach Pagano's greatest strength is his love for those he mentors. He is easy to follow because he believes with all his heart......everything he preaches. His message is unwavering, it is true, and it is undeniable.

Give me a dang helmet and get out of the way........;)

During Chuck Pagano's introductory press conference to Indianapolis, he said "Simple Me Complicated You" to describe our new defense philosophy.

Yup, he took a complicated disease like Leukemia and simply brought it down to it's knees and destroyed it. Pagano is tough as nails man.

If he ever gets audited by the IRS, tax experts will say to him "We messed up Chuck & Uncle Sam owes you a substantially larger refund." :thmup::hat:

How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck....if a wood-chuck was Chuck-Strong??????????

Keep fighting Coach.....this is a marathon.....not a sprint!!! :burnout:

Well said Brent. Well said. :thmup:

I picture Chuck and Bruce Arians as 2 outlaws in the old west.

I can see it now...

Chuck "Strong" Pagano & Bruce "BA" Arians in AMC's new show " Chargin' Colts"

@JasonLaCanfora: Colts coach Chuck Pagano is at Lucas Oil Stadium for today's game. More to come on THE NFL TODAY and @CBSSports.com

Chuck Pagano once ordered a big mac from Burger King, and got one.

Thr boogie monster checks under his bed every night for Chuck Pagano

Chuck Pagano once farted in the Sahara Forest(Takes a sec to get that one haha)