Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HungarianColtsFan

Coach @LOS on Sunday!

58 posts in this topic

Looks like the cancer got diagnosed with a fatal case of Chuck Pagano!!!

2 people like this

Great news for Pagano. God bless him.

And bad news for the Dolphins. ;)

2 people like this

I knew cancer bite off more than it could chew in Pagano. Nice to see someone kick it's backside for once!

I hope Pagano is there would be a huge lift to the team even if he's not coaching or on the sidelines.

It truly is amazing, Chuck said he would be back after 4-6 weeks, and he is delivering on his word. That man has a will of steel. Colts will have a huge emotional boost on Sunday.

1 person likes this

Wooohoooo that's Wonderful news indeed !!! If this doesn't pump up our boys and all of LOS, I certainly don't know what will !!! It's going to be a GREAT game Sunday !!! Can't hardly wait :disco:

Someone get crackin' with the Chuck Pagano facts....

Chuck Pagano doesn't suffer from Leukemia. Leukemia suffers from Chuck Pagano!

Coach Pagano's greatest strength is his love for those he mentors. He is easy to follow because he believes with all his heart......everything he preaches. His message is unwavering, it is true, and it is undeniable.

Give me a dang helmet and get out of the way........;)

3 people like this

Chuck Pagano was once bitten by a rattlesnake. After 40 days of agonizing pain, the snake died.

1 person likes this

During Chuck Pagano's introductory press conference to Indianapolis, he said "Simple Me Complicated You" to describe our new defense philosophy.

Yup, he took a complicated disease like Leukemia and simply brought it down to it's knees and destroyed it. Pagano is tough as nails man.

If he ever gets audited by the IRS, tax experts will say to him "We messed up Chuck & Uncle Sam owes you a substantially larger refund." :thmup::hat:

2 people like this

How much wood would a wood-chuck chuck....if a wood-chuck was Chuck-Strong??????????

Keep fighting Coach.....this is a marathon.....not a sprint!!! :burnout:

Well said Brent. Well said. :thmup:

I picture Chuck and Bruce Arians as 2 outlaws in the old west.

I can see it now...

Chuck "Strong" Pagano & Bruce "BA" Arians in AMC's new show " Chargin' Colts"

@JasonLaCanfora: Colts coach Chuck Pagano is at Lucas Oil Stadium for today's game. More to come on THE NFL TODAY and @CBSSports.com

Chuck Pagano once ordered a big mac from Burger King, and got one.

Thr boogie monster checks under his bed every night for Chuck Pagano

Chuck Pagano once farted in the Sahara Forest(Takes a sec to get that one haha)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As a Colts Homer Lovin the Blue  & Bricklayer Caveman I'm not exactly a great analyst for me did a lineman let my QB get smacked did they give him a good pocket ? & Time to get rid of the ball ? the game moves fast & my mind not so much its easy to over look things .   You get so used to complaining about the O-line sometimes you miss when there actually doing okay its a team sport , 12 sometimes just holds onto the ball to long for various reasons ,     Most here are smarter than me when it comes to football I never played any other than jail house rules tackle in the streets in L.a were the curbs were the out of bounds as a kid .    I was just reading this & going over the numbers it made me think 3 games into the season while I & many here are still complaining about the line they may be better than we fans give them credit for so I'd love to hear what others think about this ...   http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol   I enjoy learning more about my team I only have Eyes for the Blue so if any would give me there opinions it would be greatly appreciated .                                    Thank You yours truly Capt Caveman   
    • It was against San Fran it was when Mora said PLAYOFFS. 
    • Was that in San Diego? I remember we had no WR's, and he threw 5 or 6 picks, and yet AV had a easy FG to win it but he missed. Or am I dreaming that?
    • Yeah and definitely a different personality and Luck is not good with the media. He feels very uncomfortable dealing with them.  
    • Getting Langford and Anderson back to 100pc fitness will be huge. They are excellent run stoppers at the DE position, we definitely would have beaten the Lions had we Anderson and had Langford not returning from injury. They are very important parts of our defense I think. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Welcome here Nils!   I can tell you, most of football fans in Hungary are Patriots fans...unfortunately. 
    • Hi, Nils here....   I know a lot of Europeans support the Patriots, but all I can say is no way man, no way!   I'm not entirely sure when I started to follow and cheer for the Colts, but I has no shame in admitting that it was when Manning begun to really shine. It was probably back in 1999 because I seem to remember that play-off game against the Titans.   I also remember the I loved how the Colts would play a beautiful offensive game whereas other teams were boring with their defensive strengths. Aaaahh, those were the days!   I was introduced to American Football during my American Politics/presidential election study in Washington D.C. in the fall of 1996 (Clinton vs Dole). Didn't really get attached to any team back then, so you can say that Redskins just left me totally uninspired.   It is a great and welcoming forum here - and that is just how I remembered America too.    
  • Members

• Gramz

Gramz 7,007

• James Ducheteau

James Ducheteau 28

• life long

life long 0

Rookie
    • ÅÐØNϧ 1

ÅÐØNϧ 1 1,260

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 86

• BLT

BLT 0

Rookie
    • Colt Overseas

Colt Overseas 9

• jseg18

jseg18 71

• Cynjin

Cynjin 1,572

• Restored

Restored 947

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.