Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach @LOS on Sunday!

HungarianColtsFan

Ole Jim tweeted:

Jim Irsay@JimIrsay

Chuck is so strong n is endowed with his strength of more than 10 Monsters,that if u happen 2 c him @ LOS on Sun;u wont b imagining things

Nothing more needs to be said.

The place will erupt.....every TV set/on...families screaming at home!!!! We may need to change it to Chuck-Strongest Ever!!!! Don't over do it Coach, but this Colt fan is looking forward to you coming to LOS! ONLY IF YOU ARE ABLE SIR!!!!! Go Chuck and go Colts!! :)

:( *Wipes Eyes* This is GREAT News. I'm so Proud of Coach & EVERYONE in the Colts Family who supported him through these Tough Times. I really hope we give a Standing Ovation before the Game or Moment of Silence ( A Happy One) or SOMETHING. This is definitely GREAT. I wish the Game was on TV in my Area, I would Record it.

Moments like these are PRICELESS :blueshoe: :disco: :applause:gallery_5954_64_49339.jpg

:( *Wipes Eyes* This is GREAT News. I'm so Proud of Coach & EVERYONE in the Colts Family who supported him through these Tough Times. I really hope we give a Standing Ovation before the Game or Moment of Silence or SOMETHING. This is definitely GREAT. I wish the Game was on TV in my Area, I would Record it.

Moments like these are PRICELESS

*LIKE* except Scratch the moment of scilence, thats got a different connotation... Standing ovation for sure!!!

When Chuck Pagano works out, the machine gets stronger.

When Chuck Pagano was a newborn, he rocked his mom to sleep.

Chuck Pagano wasn't born on his birthday.

Chuck Pagano enters before knocking.

Chuck Pagano can clap with one hand.

And my favorite: Chuck Pagano was banned from the Olympics because his mere presence is considered a performance-enhancing substance.

And my favorite: Chuck Pagano was banned from the Olympics because his mere presence is considered a performance-enhancing substance.

:lol:

lmbo!!! Incredibly hilarious

Chuck Pagano has counted to infinity....twice

There is no such thing as a list of endangered species. There is simply a list of species Chuck Pagano allows to survive

Chuck Pagano turns off his light and gets into bed before the room gets dark

When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he saw that he had 4 missed calls from Chuck Pagano

Chuck Pagano is the reason why Waldo is hiding

UFC stands for "Unwilling to Fight Chuck"

Chuck Pagano has counted to infinity....twice

There is no such thing as a list of endangered species. There is simply a list of species Chuck Pagano allows to survive

Chuck Pagano turns off his light and gets into bed before the room gets dark

When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he saw that he had 4 missed calls from Chuck Pagano

Chuck Pagano is the reason why Waldo is hiding

UFC stands for "Unwilling to Fight Chuck"

:lol: I'm Done with you Guys & this Topic

**And my favorite: Chuck Pagano was banned from the Olympics because his mere presence is considered a performance-enhancing substance.**

My favorite out of all of them because it's truth. Chuck, even in his absence, has been a performance enhancer. Personally I know very little about this man and why his players love him so much, but just the reaction of the players after his diagnosis, I know he must be a great person, teacher, and leader. The way our Colts played vs Green Bay gave me goosebumps.

Fear of spiders is aracnaphobia, fear of tight spaces is claustraphobia, fear of Chuck Pagano is called logic.

Chuck Pagano died 20 years ago, death just hasn't built up the courage to tell him yet..

Chuck Pagano has already been to Mars. That's why there are no signs of life

Once a cop pulled over Chuck Pagano....the cop was lucky to leave with a warning

gotta love them chuck norris facts......

If this doesn't pump you up, I don't know what does.

just said the same thing to my wife. I said that everytime he is shown on the jumbo-tron that LOS would erupt. Also if somehow Coach is able to give the pre-game speech; Miami doesn't stand a chance because our boys will be so fired up it's going to be crazy!!!!!!