Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's wrong in KC? [Merge]

oldunclemark

Its not talent..they have plenty..

But to see the taunting and silly dancing among players who play for the undisputed worst team in the NFL by record...

That was a joke...against Pittsburgh Monday...They aggresively gave the game away

I think Romeo is a good coach and he soundslike a good man..but he's not controlling that team..

penalties, fumbles, blunders and group dancing during losses???"

They probably have better talent than the Colts.,,..but it looks like some of the players have lost their minds

Apparently Romeo is too friendly with the players. Multiple reports say Romeo is too "buddy-buddy" with the players and he was the same way in Cleveland. He is good when it comes to Xs and Os, but if the reports are true, he isn't a good enough leader to be a head coach. With the talent on that team outside of the QB position, they should be above .500

Even when SD tried to give them the game...KC quickly donated 2 TDs to give it up again in the end

.....The Chiefs have good players.,I dont understand.....It doesnt make sense..so many turnovers

Denver has 2 gamesleft with KC and Indy has one...

...Here's hoping they just continue to throw games away to the 'good horse' teams..

..but I'm wondering..They cant STAY that bad, can they???

agreed