Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The big 5 days....

oldunclemark

This is like that NBC cable show 'Turning Point'

This is where we either show no fear or wait for next year....

////Miami and Jacksonville in 5 days.....a chance to go to 6-3 and be playoff contenders

or a chance to ...uh...well...go the other way.

I think to win twice in 5 days...is a big step forward for the team no matter what happens after that

How does everybody think we'll do in the next 5 days.? 0-2, 1-1 or 2-0

Think Miami will be close, but I like the Colts chances at home coming off a big road win with a young team energized with the 12th man at the Luc (plus getting Mathis back)...

Jacksonville I am a little more worried about as a road game on a short week after what will hopefully be a home win could be tougher even though Jacksonville may not be quite as formidable an opponent as Miami currently, added with the fact that they are a division opponent...

however, I do hope the revenge factor comes into play in Jax,

either way I think the Colts come out of this two game span 1-1...

but heres to hoping Andrew & co. can stay healthy & make it 2-0

This young team IS making good strides & showing it is learning how to limit mistakes & win games!!!

I think it will be tough on the team, but not impossible. I really hope that they can keep the injuries down to a minimum. All I can say is the Thursday night game will be ugly, especially if some key players go down on Sunday. But, this is why those guys get paid the big bucks.

I am hoping 2-0. I think we CAN win both games, but we will have to continue to grow. Our team is learning every week. They do not look exactly the same each week and you see different little tweaks on the field. We have some personel getting healthy and we have some personel starting to get comfortable with each other. I think if all our players do their jobs, we win both of these games and shock the NFL. We have the potential, but at this point, it is just that, POTENTIAL. So hopefully these games play out and people start to recognize we are beyond potential, and are building one heck of a MONSTER MONSTER!!! I'm not much of a "predicter" because anything can happen in the NFL. I try to be more of an analyzer and see it how it is. So I will not predict 2-0, but will say I believe we can win 2-0!

All of the injuries that we've had this season has allowed us to get playing time for our back-ups and for the most part, they've done well. I like that we've slowly built depth, which will come in handy for a tough week like the one we have coming up.

Think Miami will be close, but I like the Colts chances at home coming off a big road win with a young team energized with the 12th man at the Luc (plus getting Mathis back)...

Jacksonville I am a little more worried about as a road game on a short week after what will hopefully be a home win could be tougher even though Jacksonville may not be quite as formidable an opponent as Miami currently, added with the fact that they are a division opponent...

however, I do hope the revenge factor comes into play in Jax,

either way I think the Colts come out of this two game span 1-1...

but heres to hoping Andrew & co. can stay healthy & make it 2-0

This young team IS making good strides & showing it is learning how to limit mistakes & win games!!!

well a good thing about the JAx game is MJD Wont be back for that game.

I think with Angerer, Freeney, and Mathis playing all at once is going to show us a big improvement in the defense. just Freeney and mathis being out there together the defense plays better. I think this weekends game will be more on whos QB makes the most mistakes out there.

Colts - 24

Dolphins - 20

then thursdays game, again Mathis, Angerer ( i love that name i dont know why lol) Freeney out there improves our defense that much more. and the jags without MJD more then likely for thursday nights game, i think the colts run away with it.

Colts - 27

Jags - 10

6-3 heading into New England.

I think with Angerer, Freeney, and Mathis playing all at once is going to show us a big improvement in the defense. just Freeney and mathis being out there together the defense plays better. I think this weekends game will be more on whos QB makes the most mistakes out there.

Colts - 24

Dolphins - 20

then thursdays game, again Mathis, Angerer ( i love that name i dont know why lol) Freeney out there improves our defense that much more. and the jags without MJD more then likely for thursday nights game, i think the colts run away with it.

Colts - 27

Jags - 10

6-3 heading into New England.

I approve this message!! :thmup:

It'll either go 2 Ways:

1. Beat MIA, Beat JAX

2. Lose to MIA, Beat JAX.

Either way, JAX is a Win. Revenge is gonna be Sweet on Thursday. With majority of the Team Healthy (Hopefully no injuries on Sunday) then we'll do Great. No way we let JAX Sweep us again this year

It is a interesting match-up both weeks.

Both games could go either way. I say we lose to Mia and win at Jax.

Miami is too good defensively to run the ball and Wake will have a good day.

With both Gabbert and MJD injured or coming back from injury, I don't see them winning, even at home after they scraped out a win at LOS

My prediction is 1-1. Unfortunately, I think whether it's at home or not, this Sunday's game is Miami's for the taking, they can stop the run really well and get at the quarterback. If they can do just that, I think it's going to be a long day for our offense. But hopefully we can beat them by not making mistakes and calling smart plays.

This is like that NBC cable show 'Turning Point'

This is where we either show no fear or wait for next year....

////Miami and Jacksonville in 5 days.....a chance to go to 6-3 and be playoff contenders

or a chance to ...uh...well...go the other way.

I think to win twice in 5 days...is a big step forward for the team no matter what happens after that

How does everybody think we'll do in the next 5 days.? 0-2, 1-1 or 2-0

To answer your question, Mark, I think we have a chance to make the playoffs, but I truly dont think we are deep enough at many positions to be playoff contenders. My guess of 5 wins was upped to 7 after watching the preseason. I feel good about the fact that we have 4 of those already. ;) The schedule is about to get tougher. Regardless of how it turns out, I am having a great time as a Colt fan.

No way we lose at home with the crowd rocking..... 12th man

A. Mathis will have the rookie QB on the ropes all day

B. Defense is becoming very solid

C. Luck will have another game under his belt and at home versus an OK secondary to say the least.

D. Our COLTS are CHUCKSTRONG.

E. Besides we do not lose when i tailgate before games.....lmao