Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrentMc11

Indiana University/Indiana Pacer Basketball!

Jay Kirk    6,038

Just wait until these two get going as well as Elston........tough minutes.....

http://espn.go.com/b...players-returns

Nice video of Hanner Perea's athleticism and length......does he remind you of anyone?

http://bleacherrepor...s-butler/page/4

Yes Brother he does ,but a little further along at the age,and who im speaking of is Akeem the Dream !!! :thmup: THERE :rock: you have my opinion :rawr: deffinately not a boys body

BrentMc11    19,371

Yes Brother he does ,but a little further along at the age,and who im speaking of is Akeem the Dream !!! :thmup: THERE :rock: you have my opinion :rawr: deffinately not a boys body

Good one Jay....get that mid-range jumper to go with the athleticism???? Right now he kind of looks like a young Marcus Camby too.....more inside...not much shooting....of course this WAS a dunk highlight video. :)

Jay Kirk    6,038
Good one Jay....get that mid-range jumper to go with the athleticism???? Right now he kind of looks like a young Marcus Camby too.....more inside...not much shooting....of course this WAS a dunk highlight video. :)

I see your point,but looks much stronger than Marcus in my opinion,This guy should be a beast on the D and the boards right away,also looks to run the floor well,cant wait :thmup:

BrentMc11    19,371
I see your point,but looks much stronger than Marcus in my opinion,This guy should be a beast on the D and the boards right away,also looks to run the floor well,cant wait :thmup:

We will see....The Dream had 'soccer legs.'  I hope we get the rebounding of Camby and the HOF career of Akeem  :)

BrentMc11    19,371

69-64    2:45 left.....Butler has slowed it down and played Bulldog basketball.....how will it end?  Cody has been way off of his game, and has gotten thrown around by....URRRGH...Andrew Smith.....  now 71-64 2:10 left....

Susie Q    1,348
69-64    2:45 left.....Butler has slowed it down and played Bulldog basketball.....how will it end?  Cody has been way off of his game, and has gotten thrown around by....URRRGH...Andrew Smith.....  now 71-64 2:10 left....

Butler is giving Indiana about all they can handle. I think Indiana will end up the winner but who knows. :D

BrentMc11    19,371
 Butler is giving Indiana about all they can handle. I think Indiana will end up the winner but who knows. :D

OVERTIME.....WOW.....I love Indiana.......and Butler......what a finish!  IU should win with 2 Butler key starters out with 5 fouls.....

BrentMc11    19,371
86 all with 19.3 seconds left....what an effort by the Bulldogs!  Hold for the last shot?  I would.......

2.3 seconds unless they add time.....2.3 looks like the right time to me......look for Hulls for a three after a long pass....or Creek.

BrentMc11    19,371
2.3 seconds unless they add time.....2.3 looks like the right time to me......look for Hulls for a three after a long pass....or Creek.

Butler upsets Indiana....a deserved win by the Bulldogs!!

BrentMc11    19,371
Agree Brent the Bulldogs deserved that game for sure. :thmup:

Mom went to Butler.....I went to IU.....so I have always followed Butler.....if there is one team I would want to beat IU it is the Butler Bulldogs....still hate seeing Duke number 1 after this.....Good game  on a gray afternoon....:)

Susie Q    1,348
Mom went to Butler.....I went to IU.....so I have always followed Butler.....if there is one team I would want to beat IU it is the Butler Bulldogs....still hate seeing Duke number 1 after this.....Good game  on a gray afternoon.... :)

Don't like to see Duke number 1 but Indiana can get it back. I like Butler's coach. This has been a gray day for sure.

GoColts8818    7,287
Butler upsets Indiana....a deserved win by the Bulldogs!!

A Butler WALK ON won that game amazing!  Just simply amazing.  I saw a number of IU fans who even said well if we had to lose at least it was to Butler which means even they like the Bulldogs. 

didn't know the game was on, but was able to catch the second half. I wanted to see IU pull it out and I don't understand why crean wasn't feeding zeller during the final minutes of reg and OT. . . .bad coaching by Crean, great win by Butler!

Indiana has always been great at Basketball!

Great game! Good day to be a fan of Indiana basketball!

BrentMc11    19,371
A Butler WALK ON won that game amazing!  Just simply amazing.  I saw a number of IU fans who even said well if we had to lose at least it was to Butler which means even they like the Bulldogs. 

I was at Dad's assisted living today, and the biggest IU fan said the same thing....and I agree....if they were to be beaten....Butler is the team I would want....Thanks everyone for the great comments!!  :)

Corndog    282

I am disappointed they lost their #1 ranking, but if they had to lose to anyone I prefer it be Butler. I still like the Crossroads Classics and if anything it was atleast good for Indiana basketball. I am just surprised they lost with two Butler starters fouled out and a third player fouling out in OT.

BrentMc11    19,371
I am disappointed they lost their #1 ranking, but if they had to lose to anyone I prefer it be Butler. I still like the Crossroads Classics and if anything it was atleast good for Indiana basketball. I am just surprised they lost with two Butler starters fouled out and a third player fouling out in OT.

I think when IU went up 4 they felt just like we did......Smith and Jones are sitting...."we have this."  Then the gritty dawgs buried a 3....and got on a roll.  

southwest1    10,370
I'm going to watch my first basketball game since the brawl in 2004. Anyone remember that? lol.

Oh yes, Emma I do. I don't watch a ton of basketball, but when I do fights seem to erupt & memorable stuff unfolds... 

BrentMc11    19,371
I'm going to watch my first basketball game since the brawl in 2004. Anyone remember that? lol.

I had season tickets...and none of the good players played.....after...so yes I remember well. :)

Jay Kirk    6,038

I for one wouldnt want to be in mount St Marys shoes tonight,expect a total dismanteling so IU makes a statement after Butler game.Yes they lost,and will loose some on the road in the Big Ten, that is inevitable as tough as the conference is.Have no doubt tho, this IU team is for real GO IU :rock:  

BrentMc11    19,371

I guess we all decided Christmas was a little more important than Indiana basketball huh?  What were we thinking?   :lol:

IU gets back to work tonight in what should be an easy game at Assembly Hall.  As I always say "SHOULD BE"  Jacksonville is 5-7, and have not played a very tough schedule.  They do have one common opponent in Georgia.  Jacksonville lost their game 68-62, and IU pulled away late to beat the Bulldogs 66-53.

Here is a little bit on Jacksonville.  I hope to see more of Hanner-Perea tonight for the Hoosiers,  I feel a 'breakout game' on the horizon.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/_/id/294/jacksonville-dolphins

Jay Kirk    6,038
I guess we all decided Christmas was a little more important than Indiana basketball huh?  What were we thinking?   :lol:

IU gets back to work tonight in what should be an easy game at Assembly Hall.  As I always say "SHOULD BE"  Jacksonville is 5-7, and have not played a very tough schedule.  They do have one common opponent in Georgia.  Jacksonville lost their game 68-62, and IU pulled away late to beat the Bulldogs 66-53.

Here is a little bit on Jacksonville.  I hope to see more of Hanner-Perea tonight for the Hoosiers,  I feel a 'breakout game' on the horizon.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/_/id/294/jacksonville-dolphins

He has yet to get in the flow of the game,but its deffinately coming in my opinion,the same can be said for Mr Elston.This team is just fine,they will not go thru big ten undefeated IMO that is not possible.Come tourney time they will be about an 8 or 9 headed monster :rawr:  Thats the reason the bookies still have them 4 to 1 favorite to win the NCAA  ,only 1 team close at 8 to 1 after that i believe its like 13 to 1,there's a reason for that :thmup:  ALLS GOOD IN HOOSIER LAND !!!!!