Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wallieump99

Best Sports Bars in Denver for a Colts Game

9 posts in this topic

I'm headed to Denver next week and hoping to find a good sports bar to catch the Colts Thursday night game on NFL Network. Any recommendations on a good sports bar in the downtown Denver area?

I'm headed to Denver next week and hoping to find a good sports bar to catch the Colts Thursday night game on NFL Network. Any recommendations on a good sports bar in the downtown Denver area?

I would assume it's likely they have a Buffalo Wild Wings around the downtown area there. I don't live in Colorado, but I do watch all the Colts games at Buffalo Wild Wings and it's a pretty live atmosphere almost every Sunday.

I would assume it's likely they have a Buffalo Wild Wings around the downtown area there. I don't live in Colorado, but I do watch all the Colts games at Buffalo Wild Wings and it's a pretty live atmosphere almost every Sunday.

What was wrong with my answer? There's a bunch of denver area bars. And if you actually pay attention, one of those bars was rated #1. Sorry, it's too ez.

What was wrong with my answer? There's a bunch of denver area bars. And if you actually pay attention, one of those bars was rated #1. Sorry, it's too ez.

I didn't even look at your list. I just stated my experience and what I do.

1 person likes this

Some of us enjoy when people recommend hidden gems that serve craft beer where a local fans with my teams loyalty gather. Google can't tell me that.

Go to Peyton's Place, Legends of the Fall, or Newberry's, or Grampa Deener's Whiskey Club and Sports Bar

Jackson's

1520 20th St.

Denver, CO 80202

303-298-7625

Sports Column

1930 Blake St.

Denver, CO 80202

303-296-1930

Blake Street Tavern ** voted Denvers Best Sports Bar http://www.blakestreettavern.com/

2301 Blake Street

Denver, CO 80202

303-675-0505

All three are within few blocks of each other.. if you want a meal I would do Jacksons.. if you are just wanting wings/appetizers they will all be good..

Closest Buffalo Wild Wings is 5 miles from downtown..

hope this helps..

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      I have been a fan since 1984 when I became an early teen and really started to understand the game. Colts moved to Indianapolis in 1984 and eventhough we stunk for a while, things obviously got better. We traded for Dickerson in 1987 and won the Division, then we had Harbaugh's magical season in 1995, the Peyton ERA where winning 12 games was a piece of cake + winning a SB in 2006, now the Andrew ERA where we have already had 3 11 win seasons and a deep Playoff run.
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      When LeBron joined the Heat, he joined an extremely stacked team. It really wasn't even fair when you have him, Wade in his prime, and Bosh all on the same team ran by Pat Riley. Then Allen even joined them a few years in. LeBron has always been on stacked teams since 2011 in Miami. He has one again with Irving, Love, Thompson, and JR. The East has been pretty weak as a whole since LeBron has been with the Heat so I am not sure how impressive making 6 straight Finals in. He wouldn't of accomplished that in the West and his Finals record is only 2-4. If he loses this season he will be approaching Jerry West type of failure. Even if LeBron wins this Championship I still wouldn't rank him ahead of Jordan, Magic, Bird or Kobe. Cant rank him ahead of Kareem either. Kareem is the all-time leading scorer and has 6 League MVP's and 6 Championships = the best overall resume in NBA history. I put LeBron in Duncan's and Shaq's class
      Name is Brandon. I'm from Anderson Indiana. Earliest Colts memory is of Aaron Bailey of the Colts dropping what would have been the game winning td in the 1995 afc championship game vs the Steelers
    • Defensive expectation for Indy in 2016
      Many co-ordinaters believe in just sending 4..and getting pressure that way.   I agree Manusky attempted alot of blitzes at times as well to generate pressure.  But our new coach is a linebacker focused guy. Like Pagano is DB's.  He should be able to pull a drop or two of blood from what seems to be a turnip at LB. And overal, yes middle of the pack i agree..i just tend towards the better part of middle...12's-15-ish.  There were times in the first 5-6 games last year our d-line was just flat out dominate. and our Lb's let us down on plays that made the stat sheet look average at best.  Hopefully Ted can fix some of those. Agree'd on the run game, but disagree on Parry.   I thought he played very well in the first 1/2 of games, but just played too many snaps/ game.  and got gassed himself.  i truley think a tandem of him and Ridgeway to compliment each other and keep each other fresh could be another big key.
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      All 6 times he was the biggest reason he has been to the ECF. Pretty impressive. In my opinion the Cavs are not playing now if he is not on the team and they certainly don't finish first in the East., He carries that team when the other 2 stars have an off night. He is a complete and dominant player. Is he Jordan? No... But I think he has a strong case for being better than Kobe
  • Welcome New Members

I have been a fan since 1984 when I became an early teen and really started to understand the game. Colts moved to Indianapolis in 1984 and eventhough we stunk for a while, things obviously got better. We traded for Dickerson in 1987 and won the Division, then we had Harbaugh's magical season in 1995, the Peyton ERA where winning 12 games was a piece of cake + winning a SB in 2006, now the Andrew ERA where we have already had 3 11 win seasons and a deep Playoff run.
      Name is Brandon. I'm from Anderson Indiana. Earliest Colts memory is of Aaron Bailey of the Colts dropping what would have been the game winning td in the 1995 afc championship game vs the Steelers
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.