Photo

Best Sports Bars in Denver for a Colts Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 wallieump99

wallieump99
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

I'm headed to Denver next week and hoping to find a good sports bar to catch the Colts Thursday night game on NFL Network. Any recommendations on a good sports bar in the downtown Denver area?

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1354 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...s bar in denver

colts_jersey_sig2.png
Bleeding Blue, since '72..........

#3 krunk

krunk
  • 3372 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

I'm headed to Denver next week and hoping to find a good sports bar to catch the Colts Thursday night game on NFL Network. Any recommendations on a good sports bar in the downtown Denver area?

I would assume it's likely they have a Buffalo Wild Wings around the downtown area there. I don't live in Colorado, but I do watch all the Colts games at Buffalo Wild Wings and it's a pretty live atmosphere almost every Sunday.

#4 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1354 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

I would assume it's likely they have a Buffalo Wild Wings around the downtown area there. I don't live in Colorado, but I do watch all the Colts games at Buffalo Wild Wings and it's a pretty live atmosphere almost every Sunday.

What was wrong with my answer? There's a bunch of denver area bars. And if you actually pay attention, one of those bars was rated #1. Sorry, it's too ez.

colts_jersey_sig2.png

#5 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1354 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Do you expect some from denver to come here?

colts_jersey_sig2.png

#6 krunk

krunk
  • 3372 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

What was wrong with my answer? There's a bunch of denver area bars. And if you actually pay attention, one of those bars was rated #1. Sorry, it's too ez.

I didn't even look at your list. I just stated my experience and what I do.

#7 wallieump99

wallieump99
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

Some of us enjoy when people recommend hidden gems that serve craft beer where a local fans with my teams loyalty gather. Google can't tell me that.

#8 chrisfarley

chrisfarley
  • 2202 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

Go to Peyton's Place, Legends of the Fall, or Newberry's, or Grampa Deener's Whiskey Club and Sports Bar

#9 CS Colts Fan

CS Colts Fan
  • 722 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Jackson's
1520 20th St.
Denver, CO 80202
303-298-7625

Sports Column
1930 Blake St.
Denver, CO 80202
303-296-1930

Blake Street Tavern ** voted Denvers Best Sports Bar http://www.blakestreettavern.com/
2301 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80202
303-675-0505

All three are within few blocks of each other.. if you want a meal I would do Jacksons.. if you are just wanting wings/appetizers they will all be good..

Closest Buffalo Wild Wings is 5 miles from downtown..
hope this helps..

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

ATTN JOE'S LEAGUE: Read and respond and comply asap, if you were given wrong players in the draft. See my post in the yahoo site as well as the one here on the Forum.

Show comments (1)
View All Updates