•  

Photo

Best Sports Bars in Denver for a Colts Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 wallieump99

wallieump99
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

I'm headed to Denver next week and hoping to find a good sports bar to catch the Colts Thursday night game on NFL Network. Any recommendations on a good sports bar in the downtown Denver area?

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1353 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...s bar in denver

colts_jersey_sig2.png
Bleeding Blue, since '72..........

#3 krunk

krunk
  • 3105 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

I'm headed to Denver next week and hoping to find a good sports bar to catch the Colts Thursday night game on NFL Network. Any recommendations on a good sports bar in the downtown Denver area?

I would assume it's likely they have a Buffalo Wild Wings around the downtown area there. I don't live in Colorado, but I do watch all the Colts games at Buffalo Wild Wings and it's a pretty live atmosphere almost every Sunday.

#4 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1353 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

I would assume it's likely they have a Buffalo Wild Wings around the downtown area there. I don't live in Colorado, but I do watch all the Colts games at Buffalo Wild Wings and it's a pretty live atmosphere almost every Sunday.

What was wrong with my answer? There's a bunch of denver area bars. And if you actually pay attention, one of those bars was rated #1. Sorry, it's too ez.

colts_jersey_sig2.png

#5 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1353 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Do you expect some from denver to come here?

colts_jersey_sig2.png

#6 krunk

krunk
  • 3105 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

What was wrong with my answer? There's a bunch of denver area bars. And if you actually pay attention, one of those bars was rated #1. Sorry, it's too ez.

I didn't even look at your list. I just stated my experience and what I do.

#7 wallieump99

wallieump99
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

Some of us enjoy when people recommend hidden gems that serve craft beer where a local fans with my teams loyalty gather. Google can't tell me that.

#8 chrisfarley

chrisfarley
  • 2149 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:59 AM

Go to Peyton's Place, Legends of the Fall, or Newberry's, or Grampa Deener's Whiskey Club and Sports Bar

#9 CS Colts Fan

CS Colts Fan
  • 702 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Jackson's
1520 20th St.
Denver, CO 80202
303-298-7625

Sports Column
1930 Blake St.
Denver, CO 80202
303-296-1930

Blake Street Tavern ** voted Denvers Best Sports Bar http://www.blakestreettavern.com/
2301 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80202
303-675-0505

All three are within few blocks of each other.. if you want a meal I would do Jacksons.. if you are just wanting wings/appetizers they will all be good..

Closest Buffalo Wild Wings is 5 miles from downtown..
hope this helps..

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Apr
    sb41champs

Make a Point to Do Something This Week to Be a Better Steward of the Earth the Good Lord Blessed Us With !!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates