Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best Sports Bars in Denver for a Colts Game

wallieump99

I'm headed to Denver next week and hoping to find a good sports bar to catch the Colts Thursday night game on NFL Network. Any recommendations on a good sports bar in the downtown Denver area?

I would assume it's likely they have a Buffalo Wild Wings around the downtown area there. I don't live in Colorado, but I do watch all the Colts games at Buffalo Wild Wings and it's a pretty live atmosphere almost every Sunday.

I would assume it's likely they have a Buffalo Wild Wings around the downtown area there. I don't live in Colorado, but I do watch all the Colts games at Buffalo Wild Wings and it's a pretty live atmosphere almost every Sunday.

What was wrong with my answer? There's a bunch of denver area bars. And if you actually pay attention, one of those bars was rated #1. Sorry, it's too ez.

What was wrong with my answer? There's a bunch of denver area bars. And if you actually pay attention, one of those bars was rated #1. Sorry, it's too ez.

Some of us enjoy when people recommend hidden gems that serve craft beer where a local fans with my teams loyalty gather. Google can't tell me that.

I'm headed to Denver next week and hoping to find a good sports bar to catch the Colts Thursday night game on NFL Network. Any recommendations on a good sports bar in the downtown Denver area?

Go to Peyton's Place, Legends of the Fall, or Newberry's, or Grampa Deener's Whiskey Club and Sports Bar

Jackson's

1520 20th St.

Denver, CO 80202

303-298-7625

Sports Column

1930 Blake St.

Denver, CO 80202

303-296-1930

Blake Street Tavern ** voted Denvers Best Sports Bar http://www.blakestreettavern.com/

2301 Blake Street

Denver, CO 80202

303-675-0505

All three are within few blocks of each other.. if you want a meal I would do Jacksons.. if you are just wanting wings/appetizers they will all be good..

Closest Buffalo Wild Wings is 5 miles from downtown..

hope this helps..