Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predicting The Rest Of The Colts Season

DS3

Week 9: Dolphins Vs Colts (Colts Win) Current Record 5-3 Final Score: Colts-17 Dolphins-14 AV Makes Game Winning Field Goal.

Week 10:Colts @ Jaguars (Colts Win) Current Record 6-3 Final Score: Colts-24 Jaguars-13 Colts Get Revenge.

Week 11: Colts @ Patriots (Patriots Win) Current Record 6-4 Final Score:Pats-38 Colts-17 Pats Blow Out The Colts.Colts Just Don't Have A Answer For The Deadly Duo Of Gronkowski And Hernandez

Week 12: Bills Vs Colts (Colts Win) Current Record 7-4 Final Score: Colts-27 Bills 17 Colts Andrew Luck Pushes The Colts To Victory.

Week 13: Colts @ Lions (Colts Win) Current Record 8-4 Final Score: Colts-20 Lions 17 No Not A Last Second Field Goal Just Great Defense At The End To Stop Matthew.

Week 14:Titans Vs Colts (Colts Win) Current Record 9-4 Final Score:Colts 21 Titans 20 Titans Will Look For Revenge But Colts Prevail And Are Very Confident.

Week 15:Colts @ Houston (Texans Win) Current Record 9-5 Final Score Texans 34 Colts 18 With Indy Shockingly Pushing For The Division Title,Texans Prove There Dominance And Clinch The Division.

Week 16:Colts @ Chiefs (Colts Win) Current Record 10-5 Final Score: Colts 30 Chiefs 10. Colts Clinch Playoffs, As They Top The Mediocre Teams In The AFC And Prove Doubters Wrong.

Week 17: Texans Vs Colts (Texans Win) Current Record 10-6 Final Score: Texans 28 Colts 17 With The Texans Clinching The Division,And #1 Seed,And The Colts Clinched, I Say The Texans "Back ups" Are Better Than Indy's.

WildCard: Colts @ Broncos (Broncos Win) Elimination Final Score Broncos 30 Colts 24 The First Battle Of Luck vs Peyton This Game Will Be one For The Ages As,Peyton Knocks Down The Colts,And Teaches Luck A Lesson.

My Thoughts-Great Season No One Expected This But Some of This Credit Goes To A Favorable Schedule.

Next Year, Colts Win Superbowl Lol :goodluck:

Week 9: Dolphins Vs Colts --- W 20-13 5-3

Week 10:Colts @ Jaguars --- W 27-20 6-3

Week 11: Colts @ Patriots --- L 34-24 6-4

Week 12: Bills Vs Colts --- W 24-20 7-4

Week 13: Colts @ Lions --- L 27-17 7-5

Week 14:Titans Vs Colts --- W 34-20 8-5

Week 15:Colts @ Houston --- L 37-20 8-6

Week 16:Colts @ Chiefs --- W 17-13 9-6

Week 17: Texans Vs Colts --- (if texans rest starters) W 27-17 10-6 (if texans play with starters) L 24-20 9-7

Week 9: Dolphins Vs Colts --- W 20-13 5-3

Week 10:Colts @ Jaguars --- W 27-20 6-3

Week 11: Colts @ Patriots --- L 34-24 6-4

Week 12: Bills Vs Colts --- W 24-20 7-4

Week 13: Colts @ Lions --- L 27-17 7-5

Week 14:Titans Vs Colts --- W 34-20 8-5

Week 15:Colts @ Houston --- L 37-20 8-6

Week 16:Colts @ Chiefs --- W 17-13 9-6

Week 17: Texans Vs Colts --- (if texans rest starters) W 27-17 10-6 (if texans play with starters) L 24-20 9-7

I could buy this but the Texans will not miss the opportunity to whack us, regardless of the season ramifications.

Week 9: Dolphins Vs Colts (Colts Win) Current Record 5-3 Final Score: Colts-17 Dolphins-14 AV Makes Game Winning Field Goal.

Week 10:Colts @ Jaguars (Colts Win) Current Record 6-3 Final Score: Colts-24 Jaguars-13 Colts Get Revenge.

Week 11: Colts @ Patriots (Patriots Win) Current Record 6-4 Final Score:Pats-38 Colts-17 Pats Blow Out The Colts.Colts Just Don't Have A Answer For The Deadly Duo Of Gronkowski And Hernandez

Week 12: Bills Vs Colts (Colts Win) Current Record 7-4 Final Score: Colts-27 Bills 17 Colts Andrew Luck Pushes The Colts To Victory.

Week 13: Colts @ Lions (Colts Win) Current Record 8-4 Final Score: Colts-20 Lions 17 No Not A Last Second Field Goal Just Great Defense At The End To Stop Matthew.

Week 14:Titans Vs Colts (Colts Win) Current Record 9-4 Final Score:Colts 21 Titans 20 Titans Will Look For Revenge But Colts Prevail And Are Very Confident.

Week 15:Colts @ Houston (Texans Win) Current Record 9-5 Final Score Texans 34 Colts 18 With Indy Shockingly Pushing For The Division Title,Texans Prove There Dominance And Clinch The Division.

Week 16:Colts @ Chiefs (Colts Win) Current Record 10-5 Final Score: Colts 30 Chiefs 10. Colts Clinch Playoffs, As They Top The Mediocre Teams In The AFC And Prove Doubters Wrong.

Week 17: Texans Vs Colts (Texans Win) Current Record 10-6 Final Score: Texans 28 Colts 17 With The Texans Clinching The Division,And #1 Seed,And The Colts Clinched, I Say The Texans "Back ups" Are Better Than Indy's.

WildCard: Colts @ Broncos (Broncos Win) Elimination Final Score Broncos 30 Colts 24 The First Battle Of Luck vs Peyton This Game Will Be one For The Ages As,Peyton Knocks Down The Colts,And Teaches Luck A Lesson.

My Thoughts-Great Season No One Expected This But Some of This Credit Goes To A Favorable Schedule.

Next Year, Colts Win Superbowl Lol :goodluck:

If this happens I would say a pretty darn good season. And the Colts future looks good for another 13 yrs

The Texans have never swept us, and I don't expect it to happen this season either. By mid December, I think that we will be ready to give them two competitive games.

I hope so...I'd rather have a competitive game than a blowout. The first game is more likely to be one-sided but the second game in Indianapolis should be interesting. If the Colts are playing for the playoffs then I expect a tough game. If not, well...like Warhorse said, there will be some retribution and seeking of that first win at Lucas Oil.

The Texans have never swept us, and I don't expect it to happen this season either. By mid December, I think that we will be ready to give them two competitive games.

I could buy this but the Texans will not miss the opportunity to whack us, regardless of the season ramifications.

I hope so...I'd rather have a competitive game than a blowout. The first game is more likely to be one-sided but the second game in Indianapolis should be interesting. If the Colts are playing for the playoffs then I expect a tough game. If not, well...like Warhorse said, there will be some retribution and seeking of that first win at Lucas Oil.

The Texans won't play their Starters for the FULL Game (If any) in Week 17. We all know how the Injury Bug ignores the saying "Don't Mess With Texas" & Messes with them anyway. I doubt they want a Repeat of Last Year's what should've been a SB Run. They'll rest their Starters & go into their 1st Round Bye with everyone (Except Cushing) Healthy & get ready for their 1st Opponent which will probably be Peyton & Co.

i think will beat the patriots will loss in a close one last year 31-24. dan orlovsky was 30/37 with 353 yards 2td's 1int imagine what luck is gonna do vs the vaunted pass defense of the pats. the texans game is gonna be hard to win but every other game could go either way.

That "Vaunted" Pass Defense just got a little better by acquiring Talib from Tampa Bay

The Texans won't play their Starters for the FULL Game (If any) in Week 17. We all know how the Injury Bug ignores the saying "Don't Mess With Texas" & Messes with them anyway. I doubt they want a Repeat of Last Year's what should've been a SB Run. They'll rest their Starters & go into their 1st Round Bye with everyone (Except Cushing) Healthy & get ready for their 1st Opponent which will probably be Peyton & Co.

If the Texans are healthy to week 17 I think Kubiak would like their chances of one last game lol. The only people I can honestly see him pulling would be Schaub, Foster, and Andre. Other than those three everyone else will probably see extended time, especially if we are trying to keep the Colts out of the post season.

If the Texans are healthy to week 17 I think Kubiak would like their chances of one last game lol. The only people I can honestly see him pulling would be Schaub, Foster, and Andre. Other than those three everyone else will probably see extended time, especially if we are trying to keep the Colts out of the post season.

No JJ being pulled? But then again, I don't even think Kubiak could control him haha

I think people are being a bit to optimistic.

Week 9: Dolphins Vs Colts --- Win - 17-14

Week 10:Colts @ Jaguars --- Win - 27 - 17

Week 11: Colts @ Patriots --- Lose - 38 - 20

Week 12: Bills Vs Colts --- Lose - 27 - 24

Week 13: Colts @ Lions --- Lose 34 - 30

Week 14:Titans Vs Colts --- Win - 24 - 16

Week 15:Colts @ Houston --- Lose 31 - 10

Week 16:Colts @ Chiefs --- Win 31 - 17

Week 17: Texans Vs Colts --- Win - 27 - 21

Final Record 9-7

I feel that the Colts will win the next two games against the Dolphins and Jaguars, but the rest of the season is going to be a test. The Texans are a tough team and they are on a roll, while the Patriots are struggling but still winning, the Bills are interesting but still tough, the Chiefs will be the next one that the Colts win. All in all, the Colts still miss the playoffs, but still look good for the next few years with Luck and company.

Week 9: Dolphins Vs Colts --- W 27-24 5-3

Week 10:Colts @ Jaguars --- W 35-21 6-3

Week 11: Colts @ Patriots --- L 28-21 6-4 This all depends on which Pats team shows up this week. If the Pats from the first few games show up then it might be even closer and could go for a W for the Colts, but if the Pats from last week come in then it will be a blow out.

Week 12: Bills Vs Colts --- W 31-28 7-4

Week 13: Colts @ Lions --- W 42-35 8-4 This game will be a good one and with the Lions secondary not being very good right now I could easily see a shoot out and the Colts first 40 point game in a couple years.

Week 14:Titans Vs Colts --- W 38-31 9-4

Week 15:Colts @ Houston --- L 38-14 9-5 Houston is too good at home. They only way we win this is if the Texans from the Packers game show up.

Week 16:Colts @ Chiefs --- W 35-12 10-5

Week 17: Texans Vs Colts --- (if texans rest starters) W 31-21 11-5 (if texans play with starters) L 27-24 10-6

Week 9: Dolphins Vs Colts --- W 27-24 5-3

Week 10:Colts @ Jaguars --- W 35-21 6-3

Week 11: Colts @ Patriots --- L 28-21 6-4 This all depends on which Pats team shows up this week. If the Pats from the first few games show up then it might be even closer and could go for a W for the Colts, but if the Pats from last week come in then it will be a blow out.

Week 12: Bills Vs Colts --- W 31-28 7-4

Week 13: Colts @ Lions --- W 42-35 8-4 This game will be a good one and with the Lions secondary not being very good right now I could easily see a shoot out and the Colts first 40 point game in a couple years.

Week 14:Titans Vs Colts --- W 38-31 9-4

Week 15:Colts @ Houston --- L 38-14 9-5 Houston is too good at home. They only way we win this is if the Texans from the Packers game show up.

Week 16:Colts @ Chiefs --- W 35-12 10-5

Week 17: Texans Vs Colts --- (if texans rest starters) W 31-21 11-5 (if texans play with starters) L 27-24 10-6

Sure, there is a chance the Colts get to 10-6. I dig the enthusiasm, and am usually camped out among the optimists.

I guess I feel like there's about as much chance of this team finishing better than .500 as there is that Luck will accept my offer for off season employment with my architectural firm. (Yes, I've extended the offer).

This team is exciting, and I'm thrilled by what they've accomplished so far, but other than the 2nd half against GB, I haven't really seen them control a game yet.

People want to talk about how the Colts are 1 unfortunate play from being 5-2, but they also got a little lucky to beat MIN, GB, and TEN...

I think 8-8 is a reasonable expectation, and anything more is gravy. From my perspective, playoffs would be awesome, but too pie-in-the-sky at the moment.

Final Record 9-7

I understand the optimism... but you say you'll beat the Dolphins but lose to the Bills? I'm a little offended to be honest.

Final Record 9-7

The Bills , I doubt it. Why would you pick that game to lose?

Sure, there is a chance the Colts get to 10-6. I dig the enthusiasm, and am usually camped out among the optimists.

I guess I feel like there's about as much chance of this team finishing better than .500 as there is that Luck will accept my offer for off season employment with my architectural firm. (Yes, I've extended the offer).

This team is exciting, and I'm thrilled by what they've accomplished so far, but other than the 2nd half against GB, I haven't really seen them control a game yet.

People want to talk about how the Colts are 1 unfortunate play from being 5-2, but they also got a little lucky to beat MIN, GB, and TEN...

I think 8-8 is a reasonable expectation, and anything more is gravy. From my perspective, playoffs would be awesome, but too pie-in-the-sky at the moment.

hardly pie in the sky, it's very realistic right now. I would say 50/50 at least .

I feel that the Colts will win the next two games against the Dolphins and Jaguars, but the rest of the season is going to be a test. The Texans are a tough team and they are on a roll, while the Patriots are struggling but still winning, the Bills are interesting but still tough, the Chiefs will be the next one that the Colts win. All in all, the Colts still miss the playoffs, but still look good for the next few years with Luck and company.

AFC isn't the greatest this year, don't know why you wouldn't be more optimistic about the playoffs. If they beat Jax and go 6-3 I expect them to get a wild card.

hardly pie in the sky, it's very realistic right now. I would say 50/50 at least .

My perspective hasn't really changed. The Colts still haven't "controlled" any games against teams they should beat at home. I am ecstatic about what this team is accomplishing, and very optimistic for the future, but...

I'd modify my earlier statement a little, tho.

They may squeak their way into the playoffs this year, but more because other teams suck than because they are playing well enough to deserve it.

A win Thursday would help their cause, and road wins are always a positive, but its still only the Jags. If the Colts lose that game, as New Yorkers would say, FUHGEDDABOUTIT.

Even if they end up losing to the Pats, that game may tell us WAY more about where this team is, IMO.

You can only beat who is put in front of you. With such a raw team, were are likely to fumble away a win against one of the easier teams (Jax, KC, Bills & Titans). But we are just as likely to 'do a packers' and win one of the tougher games. Rollercoaster indeed. Who knows what we can do. I've given up trying to predict anything with this group. Let the ride continue.

I wouldn't dare to predict anything, because our performance is largely dependent on injuries... Some key players are out again...Davis, Mathis Avery... Not to mention that this team is full with surprises this season.

Hard games ahead. IF we stay consistent, IF our key players stay healthy, IF we can step up every week, then everything, even PO is possible.

I'm going to clarify what I've said in the last couple posts I made in this thread...

To me, it isn't about whether this team can make the playoffs or not. I hope they do. It's just that it feels extraordinarily premature to talk about playoffs right now. I agree with most that it is exciting that the postseason is still even a possibility, but we have a long way to go, and I'm more inclined to focus on the next game right now.

I want to see continued maturation; still more cohesion and success on both sides of the line; better coverage in the D backfield; less drops of passes that hit receivers' hands in stride. I want to see Luck continue to get more accurate and continue to eliminate the balls that are significantly over or underthrown. While it is amazing to watch this team's late game heroics, I want to see them control a game, and put it away when they have the opportunity. I want to see them compete to the wire against a decent team on the road.

At this point, I'd rather focus on improvements week to week. If they are able to make the postseason, I can only hope they've developed enough as a team to be able to be competitive.