Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Press your Luck - Miami

oldunclemark

Non running? Last time I checked Tannehill is just as mobile as Luck but never has to run. Tannehill spent most of his years playing football as a WR. Guess that wouldn't enable him to be a running QB would it?

And you guys get on us for seeming cocky? Being the fact that if it wasn't for Manning, a player who isn't even currently a Colt, you as well would be most irrelevant in Super bowl conversations. I respect Manning to the highest level for his playing ability and overall actions on and off the field. However, being that you all have had a franchise QB for a while now and Miami hasn't had one since Marino is probably the main difference. Need I remind you of a perfect season? Sure it was 1972 but let's see your franchise go out and chase that statistic...

Actually to say that about us is practically just the same as saying it about yourselves. Dolphins fans hopes, or atleast mine, reach no further than a Wild Card spot. But frankly no team is a super bowl contender till the playoffs start. Everyone right now should be considered a playoff contender at best.

I didn't make any comments about Tannehill. My comments that you never replied to were as follows:

"Don't you think you're pushing it to say Freeney and Mathis won't get a sack the entire game? Your offensive line is good, but you speak of them as if they are in the top 10 statistically when they are not. They are about number 14 in the NFL with 14 sacks and 30 quarterback hits. Mathis and Freeney have been on the same field this year for about all of 1 game this year. They'll both be playing on Sunday. You know the history of both of those players, so I think it's pushing it to say neither one will get a sack."

I never heard back from you on this, but it's too late now. Mathis and Freeney ate pretty good today! Far from sack less.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami is scoring 21.4 PPG (19) while Indianapolis is scoring 19.4 PPG (24). Meanwhile Miami is allowing 18 PPG (5) and Indianapolis is giving up 24.4 PPG (22). The Dolphins also have the lowest third down completion percentage on defense. You guys are vastly underestimating how tough this Miami defense is. Luck may throw close to 300 yards on their defense but he surely isn't throwing more than two touchdowns.

sorry, King.........Dolphin 'D'...not as good as advertised

Luck 30 of 48, 433....2 TDs

Luck: 33 of 45 390 yds 3 TD 1 int

Tannehill: 22 of 34 260 yds 1 TD 2 int

I think we have a WINNER :thmup:

REAL LUCK: 30 of 48, 433 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs

LUCKY PICK: 33 of 45, 390, 3 TDs, one INT

REAL 'TANNEHILL" 22 of 38, 290, one TDs. 0 INTs

TAN MAN PICK: 22 of 34, 260, one TD, 2 INTs

alex..you really should win something for this...(but let's be clear....you dont) That's a pretty good pick both ways...

Maybe the best so far... :scoregood:

Dolphins lost to a Colts team who played better than they did. It's true I am sore about it but it is how it is. Tannehill played a good game still and Luck just played better. I said they would have to win by Lucks arm and they did so I'm not suprised by anymeans. Colts and Dolphins are both uprising and rebuilding and I think both of us have the QB we were looking for to do so. Wasn't the Dolphins day but next week I will go back to pulling for both teams. So well done Colts you were the better team today!

Dolphins lost to a Colts team who played better than they did. It's true I am sore about it but it is how it is. Tannehill played a good game still and Luck just played better. I said they would have to win by Lucks arm and they did so I'm not suprised by anymeans. Colts and Dolphins are both uprising and rebuilding and I think both of us have the QB we were looking for to do so. Wasn't the Dolphins day but next week I will go back to pulling for both teams. So well done Colts you were the better team today!

Much respect! You guys do have a solid team, and I have to say you were right about that run defense. Those guys are pretty dang stout up front. Miami will be an explosive team when they upgrade the receiving corps some.