•  

Photo

WOW! Jeff Saturday #106 of all-time?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 DalTXColtsFan

DalTXColtsFan
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Nice to see him getting some props!

http://www.pro-footb...ngs.cgi#ratings

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 MTC

MTC

The Governor

• Community Moderator
  • 4985 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

He should be higher IMO.

As0FtW6.png

Formerly known as ManningToCollie.

#3 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 8519 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:51 AM

i like me some saturday, but that is ridiculous

#4 MTC

MTC

The Governor

• Community Moderator
  • 4985 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

i like me some saturday, but that is ridiculous

And how is Tom Brady ranked #185? :scratch:

As0FtW6.png

Formerly known as ManningToCollie.

#5 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 3483 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

I would like to see Madden make a list like this.

1 through 25 would be Brett Favre.

"Brett Favre could through a 70 yard bullet underwater!"

#6 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 10708 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Hmmmm....the 'active' top 10 has Hines Ward. Tells me this may not be 'scientific.' :funny: :spit: lmao

How in the world is Saturday even close.....to some of the other linemen listed.....let alone Brady as mentioned....I think I saw Reggie at 172 when I 'glanced' at it.....Brady is not even mentioned int the top 10 active...and Hines Ward is.........:) HMMMMMMMMM!

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#7 Dustin

Dustin

Prolly just arguing

• 12213 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

" #13 Terry Bradshaw..." Immediately close link.

Mock Draft (Last updated 4/14/2014)

2- Marcus Smith (OLB, Louisville), 3- Dion Bailey (S, USC), 5- Aaron Lynch (DE, USF), 6 - Henry Josey (RB, Missouri), 7- Aaron Colvin (CB, Oklahoma)

#8 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 13281 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

What is this list? Top offensive players of all time? If it is, how is Bradshaw above Peyton? The list completely lost meaning and credibility when I saw that

Edit: I see it is top players of all time....even worse, if you ask me.
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#9 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

I would like to see Madden make a list like this.

1 through 25 would be Brett Favre.

"Brett Favre could through a 70 yard bullet underwater!"

Hmmmm....the 'active' top 10 has Hines Ward. Tells me this may not be 'scientific.' :funny: :spit: lmao

How in the world is Saturday even close.....to some of the other linemen listed.....let alone Brady as mentioned....I think I saw Reggie at 172 when I 'glanced' at it.....Brady is not even mentioned int the top 10 active...and Hines Ward is......... :) HMMMMMMMMM!

Brent & Lollygager you guts always crack me up man! Classic fellas just classic...There was a serious bromance between John Madden and Brett Favre, but unfortunately for the HOF Raiders Coach, it was exclusively 1 sided wasn't it John? 1 sided romances/obsessions or infatuations from a distance never really blossom do they Madden?

Posted Image
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#10 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 10708 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

Brent & Lollygager you guts always crack me up man! Classic fellas just classic...There was a serious bromance between John Madden and Brett Favre, but unfortunately for the HOF Raiders Coach, it was exclusively 1 sided wasn't it John? 1 sided romances/obsessions or infatuations from a distance never really blossom do they Madden?

http://youtu.be/yVJnMj2oKfo

Posted Image

I was going to hit the like button, but had a real TUMS moment looking at the beautiful couple.........Go back to your Wranglers Brett......and John....please stay in your tour bus.....and do not come out. BOOM! Thanks John! :)

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#11 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

I was going to hit the like button, but had a real TUMS moment looking at the beautiful couple.........Go back to your Wranglers Brett......and John....please stay in your tour bus.....and do not come out. BOOM! Thanks John! :)

Just distract with a turkey leg Brent. Whenever Al Michaels and John Madden cover a Thanksgiving game, usually the Cowboys vs the Lions, located in Dallas, Texas John seemed more mesmerized by which player was gonna get the 1st crack at biting into that tender bird vs the outcome of the actual game IMO.

Posted Image
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#12 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 10708 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

@Southwest: as it Aikman's mom's nasty blueberry cobbler (straight from the barn) or Madden's Tinactin Turkey that made the players ill after? Wow.....I always wondered why the MVP of the game never seemed hungry.....

Did Madden's turkey clear 'scratchy' throat too......... :thinking: :dunno: :spit:

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#13 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:04 AM

Items that you never see John Madden endorse in a TV Commercial:

--A treadmill

--Brett Favre "Is the King Of NFL interceptions & is way overrated as a QB" t-shirts

--The Sophisticated Book of NFL Broadcast Vocabulary. [Sorry Pat Summerall. You deserved a much better TV colleague in the booth IMO.]

--A pilot's guide to airplane safety. [John had an extreme fear and phobia about flying, which is why he rode the Madden Cruiser Bus everywhere he went.]

#14 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:24 AM

I still can't wrap my head around Jeff Saturday in GB. It just feels so odd and wrong to me...Can you say lactose intolerant? haha :funny: :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:37 AM

Ah yes, the bromance between John Madden & Brett Favre continues... :heart:... :spit:

Posted Image

#16 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Now, come on, you knew I was just getting warmed up with this Madden/Favre love connection right?!! :heart: :yahoo:

Host Chuck Willory on the TV Show "Love Connection." "We'll be back in 2 minutes and 2 seconds." :funny:

Posted Image

#17 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

Madden and Favre #4ever... :luv: :flowers:

Posted Image

#18 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

Chocolates John remember to bring #4 something for his sweet tooth too... ;) :goodluck: If you play your cards right who knows, miracles can happen right?

Posted Image

#19 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:39 AM

Don't give up so easily John, you have to fight for what you want like victory in the 4th quarter with 4 minutes to go...It's now or never Coach. Seal the Deal!!! Touchdown? :td:

Posted Image

#20 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:01 AM

Let the sparks between Madden & Favre sustain their flame of passion 4 all eternity... :woah: lmao

Don't let the flame become extinguished John. You will never forgive yourself...

Posted Image

#21 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Loyalty in a relationship means everything John. Take real good care of Favre and he won't stray from the comfort of your hearth & home like a lost puppy...Ruff! Ruff!

Giving relationship advice to John is like substituting this video for Queen, Madden doesn't listen so well... :slaphead: :facepalm: :sigh:

Posted Image

#22 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:47 AM

Relationships are hard work John. They require patience, diligence, and perhaps even professional therapy. Just lay down on this coach & let's get started shall we...ZZZZZ...ZZZZ

Posted Image

#23 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

Stand the test of time John like a favorite car...Nurture it, tune it, & display it beaming with pride like a fully restored 57 Chevy. Don't neglect #4 or let him rust okay. :nono:

Posted Image

#24 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:50 AM

Do you 2 realize that if you adopted a son together he would scarf down large chicken wings & throw multiple interceptions at the same time? That must be a record of some kind fellas... :scratch: :dunno: :lol:

Posted Image

#25 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3362 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

http://youtu.be/yVJnMj2oKfo

Posted Image

:spit: :lol: :jump: Lol can always count on you Brother to see the humor and lunacy in some statements :loco: :hmm:

#26 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3362 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

@Southwest: as it Aikman's mom's nasty blueberry cobbler (straight from the barn) or Madden's Tinactin Turkey that made the players ill after? Wow.....I always wondered why the MVP of the game never seemed hungry.....

Did Madden's turkey clear 'scratchy' throat too......... :thinking: :dunno: :spit:

My Brothers are killing me here!!!!!!
:spit: :lol:

#27 Fx Stryker

Fx Stryker
  • 5449 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:11 AM

That's all fan based and is based off of a vote. They give you two names and you choose who was better. It fluctuates quite often. Tomorrow Saturday might be in the 1000s.

#28 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

Geez, we can't forget the honeymoon dance for the happy newly wed couple...The question is who will lead Favre or Madden? Or do they both have 2 left feet? :disco:

Posted Image

#29 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

To John, #4 will always be this...

On that "Special Night" ;) John & Brett play this Ike & Tina Turner Classic tune sort of like a pre game SB warm up routine...Hey, they aren't exactly youthful teenagers anymore right? :banana:

#30 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

Madden & Favre are made for each other or "Stuck On You"

Afterward, they both will be "Dancing On The Ceiling" haha Sorry about that mental image. Scary I know... :beg: :oops: :whew:

http://youtu.be/k8_cSc9o7qc

Posted Image

#31 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Come on now. You know I had to pull out Barry White right? Courtship is very important & John & Brett's romantic chemistry is no exception to that rule...

As long as we are out there, let's throw Marvin Gaye into the love fest too while we are at it...

Posted Image

#32 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

If John Madden & Brett Favre ever split up & went to divorce court several years later with high priced lawyers on retainer, Coach would be devastated...He'd cry himself to sleep after eating 4 cookies & a glass of milk every night before bed. Also, he'd play this Chicago song nonstop.

Posted Image

#33 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:15 AM

On the plus side, at least there are no children & custody issues to worry about since John has a phobia about flying & would never travel to China or Russia to adopt a kid from a foster home abroad.

Oh wait, they probably have dogs...Who is going to retain custody of the dogs man?

Brett's seems broken up & distraught over who retains custody over which dogs. Easy there #4...You're gonna have a nervous breakdown. Chill Bro...

Posted Image

#34 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

I love picking on John Madden & his love affair with Brett Favre. Hey, how come #4's name isn't pronounced Fav Ray anyway? I've never understood that. That's how citizens of France would say his name.

Teasing Madden & Favre is a lot like shooting fishing in a barrel. It's almost too easy...almost. haha The hard part is getting Madden out of his gigantic larger than life cruiser first.

Posted Image

#35 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11949 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

What was the cause of your separation John? Why did the relationship fizzle out between you two? Was it over former NY Jets massage therapist Jen Sterger? Careful Brent, this harassment suit is gonna be expensive for you man...

Think of your wife Deanna Brent. She won't look this happy ever again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Apr
    MOB

Opening against the Broncos. Maybe this is a sign of destiny?

Show comments (3)
View All Updates