Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DalTXColtsFan

WOW! Jeff Saturday #106 of all-time?

35 posts in this topic

i like me some saturday, but that is ridiculous

1 person likes this

i like me some saturday, but that is ridiculous

And how is Tom Brady ranked #185? :scratch:

I would like to see Madden make a list like this.

1 through 25 would be Brett Favre.

"Brett Favre could through a 70 yard bullet underwater!"

1 person likes this

Hmmmm....the 'active' top 10 has Hines Ward. Tells me this may not be 'scientific.' :funny::spit:lmao

How in the world is Saturday even close.....to some of the other linemen listed.....let alone Brady as mentioned....I think I saw Reggie at 172 when I 'glanced' at it.....Brady is not even mentioned int the top 10 active...and Hines Ward is.........:) HMMMMMMMMM!

1 person likes this

" #13 Terry Bradshaw..." Immediately close link.

6 people like this

What is this list? Top offensive players of all time? If it is, how is Bradshaw above Peyton? The list completely lost meaning and credibility when I saw that

Edit: I see it is top players of all time....even worse, if you ask me.

1 person likes this

I would like to see Madden make a list like this.

1 through 25 would be Brett Favre.

"Brett Favre could through a 70 yard bullet underwater!"

Hmmmm....the 'active' top 10 has Hines Ward. Tells me this may not be 'scientific.' :funny::spit:lmao

How in the world is Saturday even close.....to some of the other linemen listed.....let alone Brady as mentioned....I think I saw Reggie at 172 when I 'glanced' at it.....Brady is not even mentioned int the top 10 active...and Hines Ward is......... :) HMMMMMMMMM!

Brent & Lollygager you guts always crack me up man! Classic fellas just classic...There was a serious bromance between John Madden and Brett Favre, but unfortunately for the HOF Raiders Coach, it was exclusively 1 sided wasn't it John? 1 sided romances/obsessions or infatuations from a distance never really blossom do they Madden?

madden-favre.jpeg

3 people like this

Brent & Lollygager you guts always crack me up man! Classic fellas just classic...There was a serious bromance between John Madden and Brett Favre, but unfortunately for the HOF Raiders Coach, it was exclusively 1 sided wasn't it John? 1 sided romances/obsessions or infatuations from a distance never really blossom do they Madden?

madden-favre.jpeg

I was going to hit the like button, but had a real TUMS moment looking at the beautiful couple.........Go back to your Wranglers Brett......and John....please stay in your tour bus.....and do not come out. BOOM! Thanks John! :)

I was going to hit the like button, but had a real TUMS moment looking at the beautiful couple.........Go back to your Wranglers Brett......and John....please stay in your tour bus.....and do not come out. BOOM! Thanks John! :)

Just distract with a turkey leg Brent. Whenever Al Michaels and John Madden cover a Thanksgiving game, usually the Cowboys vs the Lions, located in Dallas, Texas John seemed more mesmerized by which player was gonna get the 1st crack at biting into that tender bird vs the outcome of the actual game IMO.

http://youtu.be/Pg1H9PBwLp4

8849942_600x338.jpg

@Southwest: as it Aikman's mom's nasty blueberry cobbler (straight from the barn) or Madden's Tinactin Turkey that made the players ill after? Wow.....I always wondered why the MVP of the game never seemed hungry.....

Did Madden's turkey clear 'scratchy' throat too......... :thinking::dunno::spit:

2 people like this

Items that you never see John Madden endorse in a TV Commercial:

--A treadmill

--Brett Favre "Is the King Of NFL interceptions & is way overrated as a QB" t-shirts

--The Sophisticated Book of NFL Broadcast Vocabulary. [sorry Pat Summerall. You deserved a much better TV colleague in the booth IMO.]

--A pilot's guide to airplane safety. [John had an extreme fear and phobia about flying, which is why he rode the Madden Cruiser Bus everywhere he went.]

I still can't wrap my head around Jeff Saturday in GB. It just feels so odd and wrong to me...Can you say lactose intolerant? haha:funny::lol:

940x.jpg

78915349_display_image.jpg?1341001979

Now, come on, you knew I was just getting warmed up with this Madden/Favre love connection right?!! :heart::yahoo:

Host Chuck Willory on the TV Show "Love Connection." "We'll be back in 2 minutes and 2 seconds." :funny:

1.jpg

Let the sparks between Madden & Favre sustain their flame of passion 4 all eternity... :woah:lmao

Don't let the flame become extinguished John. You will never forgive yourself...

698697-olympic-flame.jpg

Loyalty in a relationship means everything John. Take real good care of Favre and he won't stray from the comfort of your hearth & home like a lost puppy...Ruff! Ruff!

http://youtu.be/H9kyGMvfZqo

Giving relationship advice to John is like substituting this video for Queen, Madden doesn't listen so well... :slaphead: :facepalm::sigh:

Handsome-l.jpg

Stand the test of time John like a favorite car...Nurture it, tune it, & display it beaming with pride like a fully restored 57 Chevy. Don't neglect #4 or let him rust okay. :nono:

57-Chevy5.jpg

madden-favre.jpeg

:spit::lol::jump: Lol can always count on you Brother to see the humor and lunacy in some statements :loco: :hmm:
1 person likes this

@Southwest: as it Aikman's mom's nasty blueberry cobbler (straight from the barn) or Madden's Tinactin Turkey that made the players ill after? Wow.....I always wondered why the MVP of the game never seemed hungry.....

Did Madden's turkey clear 'scratchy' throat too......... :thinking::dunno::spit:

My Brothers are killing me here!!!!!!

:spit::lol:

1 person likes this

That's all fan based and is based off of a vote. They give you two names and you choose who was better. It fluctuates quite often. Tomorrow Saturday might be in the 1000s.

Geez, we can't forget the honeymoon dance for the happy newly wed couple...The question is who will lead Favre or Madden? Or do they both have 2 left feet? :disco:

124833-bride-and-groom-first-dance-songs.jpg

To John, #4 will always be this...

On that "Special Night" ;) John & Brett play this Ike & Tina Turner Classic tune sort of like a pre game SB warm up routine...Hey, they aren't exactly youthful teenagers anymore right? :banana:

Madden & Favre are made for each other or "Stuck On You"

Afterward, they both will be "Dancing On The Ceiling" haha Sorry about that mental image. Scary I know... :beg::oops: :whew:

WX2g00WimzPOptv.jpg

Come on now. You know I had to pull out Barry White right? Courtship is very important & John & Brett's romantic chemistry is no exception to that rule...

As long as we are out there, let's throw Marvin Gaye into the love fest too while we are at it...

http://youtu.be/bxMcyB-LlIU

vegas-style-wedding-chapel.jpg

If John Madden & Brett Favre ever split up & went to divorce court several years later with high priced lawyers on retainer, Coach would be devastated...He'd cry himself to sleep after eating 4 cookies & a glass of milk every night before bed. Also, he'd play this Chicago song nonstop.

http://youtu.be/35PzIbq7eNA

madden-and-favre.jpg

On the plus side, at least there are no children & custody issues to worry about since John has a phobia about flying & would never travel to China or Russia to adopt a kid from a foster home abroad.

Oh wait, they probably have dogs...Who is going to retain custody of the dogs man?

Brett's seems broken up & distraught over who retains custody over which dogs. Easy there #4...You're gonna have a nervous breakdown. Chill Bro...

p_brett_favre_crying.jpg

I love picking on John Madden & his love affair with Brett Favre. Hey, how come #4's name isn't pronounced Fav Ray anyway? I've never understood that. That's how citizens of France would say his name.

Teasing Madden & Favre is a lot like shooting fishing in a barrel. It's almost too easy...almost. haha The hard part is getting Madden out of his gigantic larger than life cruiser first.

72Madden-bus.jpg

What was the cause of your separation John? Why did the relationship fizzle out between you two? Was it over former NY Jets massage therapist Jen Sterger? Careful Brent, this harassment suit is gonna be expensive for you man...

Think of your wife Deanna Brent. She won't look this happy ever again.

jenn-sterger-brett-favre-scandal2.jpg?w=300&h=454

brett-favre-01-0729081.jpg?w=325&h=240