Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chad72

An article about the Broncos offense with concepts from ex-Colts offense

4 posts in this topic

Bucky Brooks is probably the best writer on NFL.com because of these types of articles. He breaks down the plays and shows you what is going on in terms of Xs and Os. Way better than Hanzus and Rosenthal

Bucky Brooks is probably the best writer on NFL.com because of these types of articles. He breaks down the plays and shows you what is going on in terms of Xs and Os. Way better than Hanzus and Rosenthal

Yep, and better than "The Colts will win only 1 game this season" Prisco. :)

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      I don't like the move to not re-sign Vogel, but I'm cautiously optimistic.  The guys know how to play defense, so hopefully there won't be a significant drop off defensively with the next coach.  We do need better offensive production and Vogel did have quite a few in-game errors with rotations, so there is definitely room for improvement.  But there's no question that the next coach has some big shoes to fill, and Bird is on the hot seat to bring more talent to this team, in my opinion. 
    • Colts agree to terms with Ryan Kelly
      If you disagreed, then all you had to do was say so. Nothing wrong with saying, hey I disagree, and here is why. However, that is not your go-to move, these days. Your move is to throw insults at people. You have a recent history of putting people down when you disagree with them. I have a history of spending an entire night making people with hot tempers very upset. We could easily become fire and wind mixed, and that would not be much fun for the other members of the board.    What happens if I throw insults back? Anything good? Nope. We have both been on these boards for several years, and we both know how this works. Funny thing is, you and I have had only few heated debates against each other. That is actually not too bad, especially over the stretch of 15 years or so.    I know you from the old days. I remember when you changed your name to coffeedrinker from tsabinas. You used to add a lot of good insight to the boards. If memory serves me correctly, I think you used to work with Dano, on the old Colts News site. It was an abrasive group back then, but you were different. Easier to talk to. I am not sure what soured you. Maybe the fans attitude over the years. It has happened to me a few times over the years too. It just isn't worth it though.   You call me "easy to offend" (another insult); well I call it just not wanting to go down that rabbit hole with you. I call it tired of going down those rabbit holes. Why should we ever want to? We are getting too old to pull down our pants and measure. When can respectfully disagree. I have come to the conclusion that from here on out if someone gets rude, then I am just done with the conversation. There is nothing to win or lose here, and it is just not worth my time. 
    • Colts agree to terms with Ryan Kelly
      You see the lucky bounces they get with the puck and you'd think that couldn't last an entire series, but it's lasted enough for them to get 3 wins.  There is hope in that the Caps were leading the Rangers 3-1 last year and lost 4-3, so there is recent history dictating it's very possible.  Once again, if they can win game 5 at home, then they get a rested Orpik back for game 6.  Orpik can't necessarily help you beat the brick wall known as Matthew Murray, but he can handle things on the defensive end and hopefully block a few of those bouncing pucks going to the net.  If that happens, you get game 7 at home.  So it's very possible and I really hope they make the comeback, but it doesn't look promising
    • Earl Okine
      I don't think you can come away from any draft with just two players on the roster and call it a good draft.   Especially after it comes right after the 2013 draft,  which also had just two bodies and that includes Vonte.   You have to replenish the roster and the Colts have failed to do it on a number of levels,  both the draft,  and Free Agency.   Getting just four total bodies over a two year window is why there's been so much pressure on the front office to hit in '15 and '16.   By the way,   hard an amazing stat the other day.     That the New York Football Giants have just ONE drafted player out of 5 drafts from 2009 to 2013.     30 picks ---- ONE player!!         Holy Cow!!   And their GM,  Jerry Reese has been the man at the helm for TWO Super Bowl wins!!   That explains -- in part -- how the Giants have had FOUR straight sub-500 years.      I don't want the Colts to end up there.......     Just saying....    
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

• shaggy1048

shaggy1048 2

• COLTS449

COLTS449 1,832

• Cynjin

Cynjin 1,422

• Krauses

Krauses 33

• shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet 4,597

• BlueShoe

BlueShoe 1,603

• Myles

Myles 152

• BProland85

BProland85 810

• Flash

Flash 74

• jdobbocolt

jdobbocolt 0

Rookie

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.