Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Luck throw for any tds against the dolphins?

Stephen

In the jets game he have 0 passings tds.

In the cleaveland game he had 0 passings tds but two on the ground.

In the titans game he had 0 passing tds in regulation, but one in overtime.

Will he break his passing td slump against the dolphins?

A deeper break down is in lucks first four games he had 7 passing tds 5 ints.

So far in the second quarter he has had 1 passing td in 3 games with 3 ints yet still pulled off two wins.

Dolphins have a good defense so it will be interesting to see if he can get it in the endzone through the air.

The Dolphins O-Line and their entire defense is very good. This will be a matchup of matchups. Who can beat who. Reggie Wayne will have his hands full as will our front 7 on D vs. their O-line. Tannehill is a dangereous weopon and is every bit as good as any rookie out there thus far in the season. Some say he was the steal of the draft and will be better than RGIII and Luck combined (Collingsworth). But I think we have a puncher's chance at a victory, odds are not in our favor no doubt as Tannehill will likely shread our DB's mercilessly (all he has to do is look at tape of our ineptness). They will be picking on Vontae Davis' replacement and Powers all day. Powers has been getting shelled. I'm hoping for the best and expecting a loss and lopsided outcome, so anything different from that and I am a friggin' happy camper. I predicted the Jets blow-out so I'm hoping I'm wrong and then any premonition I have from now on can be second-guessed. GO COLTS! Stomp the sun out of Miami.

So far in the second quarter he has had 1 passing td in 3 games with 3 ints yet still pulled off two wins.

Dolphins have a good defense so it will be interesting to see if he can get it in the endzone through the air.

I don't care if he has a passing TD or not really. Rushing TD's count the same on the scoreboard.

I hope he has a couple. He's my starter in Fantasy this week since Brady is on a bye.

Pick up Carson Palmer instead, he is available in most formats. Better matchup in good weather. :)

Back to the OP. Yes, I do anticipate 1 TD throw vs the Dolphins.

2 TDs and 3 FGs for 23 points is what I predicted for a 23-20 win. Let us see how it plays out.

2-1 in those contests I give a dang how many he throws as long as this teams keeps winning.

And the Dolphins are "ripe" to get beat deep... Take a good look at there schedule thus far. Not world beaters by any means. Feasting off of average QB talent.

They won't be seeing average Sunday.

U care about luck throwing td or win?

No offense Stephen, but just about all your posts are tinged with negativity. Just wondering where you are coming from?

He has to because we won't rush for any.

We won't. ... ???

The mighty "PHINSS" ... have played ...

Hou... and then who else really?

NYJ 2x They got us, but they are a train wreck.

Oak.....

Arizona... talk about a stat stuffer...

St Louis...

Cincy...

Really this run D is all that? I'll take my chances with Indy.

Luck will be the best QB this team has seen ALL season. And Luck is STELLAR at the LOS.

Expect Hilton or Wayne to get deep a time or two.

peyton is the touchdown machine, but if you win I don't care if Andrew Luck throws 2 picks and no TD's and hands off to the maintenence crew-chief for a TD. Luck has been VERY fortunate not to have 2 picks each and every game the way he throws to the other team and his completion % is very low. BUT we are 4-3 and you take the good with the bad. 2 of the 3 losses were very bad, the other loss was a friggin' disaster but here we are, sitting decent. If we lose out, so be it, we will all be ticked but we will get a good draft pick. Main concern is not to lose players to injury.

We won't. ... ???

The mighty "PHINSS" ... have played ...

Hou... and then who else really?

NYJ 2x They got us, but they are a train wreck.

Oak.....

Arizona... talk about a stat stuffer...

St Louis...

Cincy...

Really this run D is all that? I'll take my chances with Indy.

Luck will be the best QB this team has seen ALL season. And Luck is STELLAR at the LOS.

Expect Hilton or Wayne to get deep a time or two.

Ummm.. Tom Brady will get to play them twice this season, so no Luck isn't the best QB they will play this year.

Sean Smith is more than likely going to have whomever he's covering invisible. Luck's best weapon this week will more than likely be Allen.

Ummm.. Tom Brady will get to play them twice this season, so no Luck isn't the best QB they will play this year.

Sean Smith is more than likely going to have whomever he's covering invisible. Luck's best weapon this week will more than likely be Allen.

please re read my post...

Luck will be the best they have "seen" ...

Ok.. not played.

sigh whatever... Dolphin pah will disappear quickly... after Sun.

No offense Stephen, but just about all your posts are tinged with negativity. Just wondering where you are coming from?

basically what I'm asking is based on Luck's performances through the air against the jets, browns, and titans do you think he will have a better performance against the dolphins. I'm still waiting on a three passing td game from Luck.

basically what I'm asking is based on Luck's performances through the air against the jets, browns, and titans do you think he will have a better performance against the dolphins. I'm still waiting on a three passing td game from Luck.

Ok, I get you. No, I'm not even sure he will have 3 passing TD's in any game this season. We look pretty average in passing in the red zone, and I think we'll become a much stronger rushing team down in the final few yards.....hopefully I've jinxed this and we'll come alive on Sunday!

I was listening to the Dolphins locker room blitz and the commentators said we have less to work with than Ryan Tannehill in the passing game! I thought that was pretty arrogant. Since we have less to work with than Ryan Tannehil, then I guess Luck won't be throwing for any TDs I suppose. Please, he'll throw for more than one I bet. I just pickup this arrogant spirit from the Dolphins for some reason.

He will if he has to. Lately the running game has been working. Run it down their throats I say. Run it until they prove that they can stop it.

The Colts are well balanced offensively. If the ground game isn't effective they will go to the air.