Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Luck throw for any tds against the dolphins?

Stephen

I was listening to the Dolphins locker room blitz and the commentators said we have less to work with than Ryan Tannehill in the passing game! I thought that was pretty arrogant. Since we have less to work with than Ryan Tannehil, then I guess Luck won't be throwing for any TDs I suppose. Please, he'll throw for more than one I bet. I just pickup this arrogant spirit from the Dolphins for some reason.

I get that too. I hope that Philbin's Phins make the mistake of looking past the most balanced offense they have faced since week 1.

It's a bit bizarre that their opponents are still taking the Colts lightly, given what happened to Green Bay.

The Thumbtacks underestimated the Colts last week and it cost them. Miami could fall prey to their own hubris this week.

I get that too. I hope that Philbin's Phins make the mistake of looking past the most balanced offense they have faced since week 1.

It's a bit bizarre that their opponents are still taking the Colts lightly, given what happened to Green Bay.

The Thumbtacks underestimated the Colts last week and it cost them. Miami could fall prey to their own hubris this week.

prob trying to hype his team up. The last time we faced the dolphins we held the ball for less than one quarter and won . That was the funniest victory ever.

We won't get any respect until we start blowing people out each week... I don't picture that happening for another year or two though. Miami isn't nearly as good as the media makes them out to be, so I'm not concerned with it at all. We may be down Davis and Fleener this week, but I think we'll be just fine on D with Mathis back. The ground game will prove that their run D is nothing no where near as good as they speak.

In the jets game he have 0 passings tds.

In the cleaveland game he had 0 passings tds but two on the ground.

In the titans game he had 0 passing tds in regulation, but one in overtime.

Will he break his passing td slump against the dolphins?

A deeper break down is in lucks first four games he had 7 passing tds 5 ints.

So far in the second quarter he has had 1 passing td in 3 games with 3 ints yet still pulled off two wins.

Dolphins have a good defense so it will be interesting to see if he can get it in the endzone through the air.

at home....with the NFL's No.1 receiver..Luck will throw for six more than once..

We won't. ... ???

The mighty "PHINSS" ... have played ...

Hou... and then who else really?

NYJ 2x They got us, but they are a train wreck.

Oak.....

Arizona... talk about a stat stuffer...

St Louis...

Cincy...

Really this run D is all that? I'll take my chances with Indy.

Luck will be the best QB this team has seen ALL season. And Luck is STELLAR at the LOS.

Expect Hilton or Wayne to get deep a time or two.

Ummm.. Tom Brady will get to play them twice this season, so no Luck isn't the best QB they will play this year.

Sean Smith is more than likely going to have whomever he's covering invisible. Luck's best weapon this week will more than likely be Allen.

I am thinking JD meant best quarterback the miami D has seen YET at this point in the season, especially since he listed the teams that the Dolphins have played "at this point in the season" and he used the word HAS which normally indicates past tense ...

Reading Comprehension much???

so all of you think that you can pass on miami because the pass defense is only 27th in the league good luck....the reason is because no one can run on miami, the have the most passing attempts against in the whole league and still are like top 3 in opponent QB rating, they have the best 3rd down defense in the league and also are top 5 in the redzone and like top 6 in scoring defense, they could be easily 6-1 right now with a couple of missed FG' s against the jets and arizona, this team plays very physical and this is the biggest problem i see...the trenches, miami's front 7 on D and the colts defense in general, they give up 4.8 yards per carry and QB,s have a 100+ rating against your secondary, miami will not overlook anyone, they will come to play

I am thinking JD meant best quarterback the miami D has seen YET at this point in the season, especially since he listed the teams that the Dolphins have played "at this point in the season" and he used the word HAS which normally indicates past tense ...

Thank you, Exactly what I meant. To many shots. Snipping and totally missing keys.

I need a proof reader after 7 pm.....

so all of you think that you can pass on miami because the pass defense is only 27th in the league good luck....the reason is because no one can run on miami, the have the most passing attempts against in the whole league and still are like top 3 in opponent QB rating, they have the best 3rd down defense in the league and also are top 5 in the redzone and like top 6 in scoring defense, they could be easily 6-1 right now with a couple of missed FG' s against the jets and arizona, this team plays very physical and this is the biggest problem i see...the trenches, miami's front 7 on D and the colts defense in general, they give up 4.8 yards per carry and QB,s have a 100+ rating against your secondary, miami will not overlook anyone, they will come to play

The Phins are 16th in the league in total D, Indy 11th.

Each team has an obvious strength and weakness.

Indy is controlling the ball on O. And this will be the difference in the game. Luck has a knack for keeping the chains moving.

He is a really, really good QB now, he will one day be GREAT. Miami is not playing Bradford, Fitzgerald, Sanchise 2x, Palmer, Dalton, KOLB>>>>> gggeeeezzzz .

This has not been a murderers row of O's let alone running games, or QB's..

Sunday will decide some things. In reality, both teams are flawed in one way or another.

But Indy will win. Phin Phan won't be seeing Sanchise throwing lollipops to S Hill all game.

Both teams have only played ONE really good team each.... Miami got blown out by HOU, Indy beat GB, who blew out HOU.

Stats are fun aye... hehee..

The Phins are 16th in the league in total D, Indy 11th.

Each team has an obvious strength and weakness.

Indy is controlling the ball on O. And this will be the difference in the game. Luck has a knack for keeping the chains moving.

He is a really, really good QB now, he will one day be GREAT. Miami is not playing Bradford, Fitzgerald, Sanchise 2x, Palmer, Dalton, KOLB>>>>> gggeeeezzzz .

This has not been a murderers row of O's let alone running games, or QB's..

Sunday will decide some things. In reality, both teams are flawed in one way or another.

But Indy will win. Phin Phan won't be seeing Sanchise throwing lollipops to S Hill all game.

Both teams have only played ONE really good team each.... Miami got blown out by HOU, Indy beat GB, who blew out HOU.

Stats are fun aye... hehee..

not sure the Bears would agree with you on this, assuming that you were insinuating that Greenbay was the one really good team the Colts have played... but the rest of your quote I agree with...

not sure the Bears would agree with you on this, assuming that you were insinuating that Greenbay was the one really good team the Colts have played... but the rest of your quote I agree with...

oops.. I have BLUE sunglasses...

And I would love to play the Bears again... They can be had....

Thanks for the tip teach, but if you had read through the posts ENTIRELY we had already discussed this and he reiterated what he meant. Yes I skimmed over the ”has” but focused on the ”all” instead and I took what he meant differently.

How about READING in general chief...

not only did we pass on the dolphins Luck set a rookie record