Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chadedward

Star Wars 7-9

104 posts in this topic

Where does 7 start?

That's the big question. I think Lucas's vision was to start episode 7 a few years or decades after Return of the Jedi, with Luke, Leia, and Han as major characters but not the main character. I do not think this is a good direction to go. There's no point. Anakin came back to the light, Luke conquered the darkness within himself by saving his father, the galaxy was free again and balance was brought back to the force when Anakin killed Palpatine.

It's like Christmas morning.

Yeah it's either going to be great or ok but it's still exciting either way. They better not make a Pixar kind of StarWars like the computer animated TV show.

1 person likes this

This is a pot of gold for someone. Just don't let lucas do it, his fascination with puppets killed the prequels.

Let some do some real work here.. Aronofsky? Nolan?

2 people like this

I still cannot forgive Lucas and Spielberg for what they did to Indiana Jones.

Yes, Indiana Jones & the Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull was pretty sad. I liked the beginning sequence of the film and when all the aliens combined into 1 extraterrestrial lifeform & took off in their large spaceship, but everything else in this film fell completely flat on it's face and INDY is getting way too old now IMO. In the next film, INDY will replace his bullwhip for a cane & a walker. haha

I guess knowledge, or too much of it, is a bad thing. Studying=evil & wrong right? haha Just Kidding!!!

indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull27.jpg

Yes, Indiana Jones & the Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull was pretty sad. I liked the beginning sequence of the film and when all the aliens combined into 1 extraterrestrial lifeform & took off in their large spaceship, but everything else in this film fell completely flat on it's face and INDY is getting way too old now IMO. In the next film, INDY will replace his bullwhip for a cane & a walker. haha

I guess knowledge, or too much of it, is a bad thing. Studying=evil & wrong right? haha Just Kidding!!!

indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull27.jpg

Fun fact. My dog. His name is Indiana.

I'm a homer.

2 people like this

I don't know if we really need more Star Wars movies. As far as people saying this will ruin it, they are forgetting that the prequels already destroyed Star Wars as far as I am concerned. Any director that holds a money making franchise these days is selling it for the love of money, and Hollywood is more worried about that than keeping a piece of gold. Do we really need more Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Alien, Terminator, Die Hard, or Blade Runner movies? When you take into account how much money they want to make, it makes perfect sense why they ruin the films with terrible

sequels or prequels that they waited 10+ years to come out with. If it's not a prequel/sequel to something successful, they want to remake it. Which is exactly why they want to shove yet another remake of Scarface down our throats. Most people today have no clue the Al Pacino one was indeed a remake, look up the original and check it out, great old movie.

1 person likes this

By the time the new movie comes out the original fans will be in their 40's.

I will be in my mid 30's I was born in the middle of the trilogy

A good story is a good story... I'm in my 40's and I get geeked over Marvel or any good Sci Fi material far more than anything else. Most Hollywood flix are simply pathetic money grabs. Marvel has set the bar. Lets hope they keep up with the quality.

Did watch a great sci fi comedy recently... Safety not guaranteed.. I really liked it. Good movie. Time Travel.. my fav topic...

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8583188

Age is just a number.

I don't know if we really need more Star Wars movies. As far as people saying this will ruin it, they are forgetting that the prequels already destroyed Star Wars as far as I am concerned. Any director that holds a money making franchise these days is selling it for the love of money, and Hollywood is more worried about that than keeping a piece of gold. Do we really need more Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Alien, Terminator, Die Hard, or Blade Runner movies? When you take into account how much money they want to make, it makes perfect sense why they ruin the films with terrible

sequels or prequels that they waited 10+ years to come out with. If it's not a prequel/sequel to something successful, they want to remake it. Which is exactly why they want to shove yet another remake of Scarface down our throats. Most people today have no clue the Al Pacino one was indeed a remake, look up the original and check it out, great old movie.

Fun fact. My dog. His name is Indiana.

I'm a homer.

I agree 100% Bogie. Like the old adage says "all good things must come to an end" eventually right. You must not overstay your welcome. As much as I love Bruce Willis as John MClaine, he was getting too old in DieHard 4: "Live Free Or DieHard" & he has taken that film franchise as far as he can literally take it without looking like a senior citizen, action adventure laughing stock.

House, naming your dog Indiana is a classic! What breed is your dog & how old is he/she BTW? From "The Last Crusade," "Dr. Jones Sr.: That's his name, Henry Jones, Junior.

Indiana Jones: I like Indiana. Dr. Jones Sr.: We named the dog Indiana." :thmup:

Yes PrincetonTiger, by the time Star Wars Episode 7 gets released in movie theaters, the original 1977 fans are going to feel like Ancient Egyptian relics buried in the Valley of the Kings in Africa that is true. haha

547_477450125622642_1076834140_n.jpg

1 person likes this

I agree 100% Bogie. Like the old adage says "all good things must come to an end" eventually right. You must not overstay your welcome. As much as I love Bruce Willis as John MClaine, he was getting too old in DieHard 4: "Live Free Or DieHard" & he has taken that film franchise as far as he can literally take it without looking like a senior citizen, action adventure laughing stock.

House, naming your dog Indiana is a classic! What breed is your dog & how old is he/she BTW? From "The Last Crusade," "Dr. Jones Sr.: That's his name, Henry Jones, Junior.

Indiana Jones: I like Indiana. Dr. Jones Sr.: We named the dog Indiana." :thmup:

Yes PrincetonTiger, by the time Star Wars Episode 7 gets released in movie theaters, the original 1977 fans are going to feel like Ancient Egyptian relics buried in the Valley of the Kings in Africa that is true. haha

Live Free or Die Hard, was that the one a few years ago? I didn't really care for it. They are just running that into the ground, I was more shocked they made yet ANOTHER die hard movie.

It's only a matter of time before they come up with a Back to the Future 4 come to think of it lmao

1 person likes this

haha exactly. I can't count the number of times I have said "We named the dog Indiana" in my best Connery voice. lmao

But he is a 4 year old black and white cocker spaniel. He's small too. Only about 20-30 pounds. :)

1 person likes this

Live Free or Die Hard, was that the one a few years ago? I didn't really care for it. They are just running that into the ground, I was more shocked they made yet ANOTHER die hard movie.

It's only a matter of time before they come up with a Back to the Future 4 come to think of it lmao

DieHard 4 was the 1 with the 18 year old computer kid who helps Det. McClaine stop internet hackers steal money from the federal government by crippling government in Washington D. C. so the terrorists could steal thrust of the country's cash via "a fire sale." You do make a good point though Bogie. Why does Hollywood keep going back to old, worn out previous trilogy hits? Are all their original creative ideas gone now? :facepalm:

live-free-or-die-hard-unrated-two-disc-edition-20071112025639897-000.jpg

l_337978_05988006.jpg

haha exactly. I can't count the number of times I have said "We named the dog Indiana" in my best Connery voice. lmao

But he is a 4 year old black and white cocker spaniel. He's small too. Only about 20-30 pounds. :)

Your dog Indiana sounds pretty cool House. He needs a bull whip and a sidekick though my friend. ;) :thmup: I'll bet you do a great Sean Connery impression too. :yahoo:

indiana_jones_last_crusade_ford_and_connery.jpg

dog4a.jpg

1 other crucial fact: Don't confuse John Mcclaine with his Houston Texans reporter with the exact same name. :funny::lol::spit:

See Below: If you do, to quote a famous Diehard line: "You're about to have a very bad day." Just Kidding!!!

0.jpg

1196754248_1.jpeg

1 person likes this

Your dog Indiana sounds pretty cool House. He needs a bull whip and a sidekick though my friend. ;) :thmup: I'll bet you do a great Sean Connery impression too. :yahoo:

indiana_jones_last_crusade_ford_and_connery.jpg

dog4a.jpg

Oh yeah very cool dog. Super loyal. Super smart. It's funny, when he knows we are all sitting down for football he grabs his toy football out. Almost like he knows :).

But yes. Similar color pattern to the dog you posted, but much smaller lol.

I tried to upload a picture of him and his colts bandana, but I don't seem able to from my phone........

1 person likes this

Oh yeah very cool dog. Super loyal. Super smart. It's funny, when he knows we are all sitting down for football he grabs his toy football out. Almost like he knows :).

But yes. Similar color pattern to the dog you posted, but much smaller lol.

I tried to upload a picture of him and his colts bandana, but I don't seem able to from my phone........

Gee House, if Indiana can hold onto his toy football high & tight, maybe we can use him this week against the Miami Dolphins too. haha Just Kidding!!!

1 person likes this

It draws the line between success and selling out.

Casablanca was such a huge hit when it came out, they wanted a sequel so bad. Only the actors refused to do it, quote on quote "trash" I believe Claude Rains called the script when he read it. Accusing Hollywood of just wanting to throw something together so we could see Bergman and Bogart kissing again. It's really funny looking back in those golden years, you had so many films that could have had a sequel based on their success, and it never happened. Flash forward 50 years later, if something was successful from 10 years earlier, it just can't go without a sequel/prequel or a remake.

I think some of this is backfiring on the whole 80's stuff becoming popular again. How can you not love random things from the 80's as it is? Yeah you had some low points in that era with men dressing up like women, but it don't take away, Stevie Ray Vaughan, or New Order, or Thriller when it comes to music. I'm glad some of that is getting popular again. When I heard 'Blue Monday' years ago, I was on a mission to buy New Order albums, I also see a lot of albums that were not well received back in the 80's that are finally getting some recognition and praise (Gary Numan's Berserker for example)

The only problem is with the 80's movies getting popular again, say Blade Runner, Robocop, etc...is Hollywood figures they can just make a buck off this with remakes or sequels we don't need and didn't ask for. Star Wars is going to remain popular, making a new movie or not, they have absolutely sold out with it. Look at some of that stupid stuff they got out now, like the dancing games of the old movies, THAT is what Star Wars has become. All the jokes and so on, since the prequels totally ruined every bit of the originals.

If they really wanted an episode 7 all the way back into the 80's, I think Lucas should have stepped aside like he did with Empire Strikes Back, and instead of worrying about his toy business so much, let Gary Kurtz and the original writers who made Empire the best of the series, use the original script for Jedi. If you ever read the layout to it, there was potential for another film then. Instead, Lucas was too worried about selling toys (all the way back then) which is why we had the Ewoks shoved down our throats.

tumblr_mcunnx3FDg1rk82hno1_1280.jpg

With the "Eli Manning looking at things" going viral on tumblr, I figured some of the Star Wars fans here would get a kick out of these two.

tumblr_mctem1MLch1rk82hno1_1280.jpg

1 person likes this

With the "Eli Manning looking at things" going viral on tumblr, I figured some of the Star Wars fans here would get a kick out of these two.

haha:funny::lol: Classic Star Wars & Manning brother humor...Well played FJC! Well played indeed!

haha:funny::lol: Classic Star Wars & Manning brother humor...Well played FJC! Well played indeed!

I didn't make, I just posted it... Thought you and a few others would like it.

It draws the line between success and selling out.

Casablanca was such a huge hit when it came out, they wanted a sequel so bad. Only the actors refused to do it, quote on quote "trash" I believe Claude Rains called the script when he read it. Accusing Hollywood of just wanting to throw something together so we could see Bergman and Bogart kissing again. It's really funny looking back in those golden years, you had so many films that could have had a sequel based on their success, and it never happened. Flash forward 50 years later, if something was successful from 10 years earlier, it just can't go without a sequel/prequel or a remake.

I think some of this is backfiring on the whole 80's stuff becoming popular again. How can you not love random things from the 80's as it is? Yeah you had some low points in that era with men dressing up like women, but it don't take away, Stevie Ray Vaughan, or New Order, or Thriller when it comes to music. I'm glad some of that is getting popular again. When I heard 'Blue Monday' years ago, I was on a mission to buy New Order albums, I also see a lot of albums that were not well received back in the 80's that are finally getting some recognition and praise (Gary Numan's Berserker for example)

The only problem is with the 80's movies getting popular again, say Blade Runner, Robocop, etc...is Hollywood figures they can just make a buck off this with remakes or sequels we don't need and didn't ask for. Star Wars is going to remain popular, making a new movie or not, they have absolutely sold out with it. Look at some of that stupid stuff they got out now, like the dancing games of the old movies, THAT is what Star Wars has become. All the jokes and so on, since the prequels totally ruined every bit of the originals.

If they really wanted an episode 7 all the way back into the 80's, I think Lucas should have stepped aside like he did with Empire Strikes Back, and instead of worrying about his toy business so much, let Gary Kurtz and the original writers who made Empire the best of the series, use the original script for Jedi. If you ever read the layout to it, there was potential for another film then. Instead, Lucas was too worried about selling toys (all the way back then) which is why we had the Ewoks shoved down our throats.

Bogie,

That is pretty sad when you consider that actors & actresses back in the early 40's had more backbone to stand up to film studios & tell them to go fly a kite than they do in 2012 & beyond. Hollywood used to care about razor sharp scripts, plots, & a plausible storyline. Now, those items in film making seem to be extremely rare or at least not as rigorously sought after as they once were. Maybe that's the void that Robert Redford's "SunDance Film Festival" in Utah is designed to cure, offset, & alleviate. With so many corporate studio retreads on the horizon, I am starting to wonder if the gluttonous greed of mindless drivel will ever dissipate in Hollywood & she will return to real original creativity again. I have my reservations unfortunately.

Yes Bogie, you are exactly right. George Lucas is just like Senator/Chancellor Palpatine in Star Wars. Lucas has become a corporate overlord of greed, money, & merchandising drowning the public in an endless array of advanced addition DVDs, toys, and anything to make another million dollars off the trademark name Star Wars.

I always enjoy reading your posts Bogie because you are a provocative, enthralling, & insightful writer my friend. :thmup:

1 person likes this

Bogie,

That is pretty sad when you consider that actors & actresses back in the early 40's had more backbone to stand up to film studios & tell them to go fly a kite than they do in 2012 & beyond. Hollywood used to care about razor sharp scripts, plots, & a plausible storyline. Now, those items in film making seem to be extremely rare or at least not as rigorously sought after as they once were. Maybe that's the void that Robert Redford's "SunDance Film Festival" in Utah is designed to cure, offset, & alleviate. With so many corporate studio retreads on the horizon, I am starting to wonder if the gluttonous greed of mindless drivel will ever dissipate in Hollywood & she will return to real original creativity again. I have my reservations unfortunately.

Yes Bogie, you are exactly right. George Lucas is just like Senator/Chancellor Palpatine in Star Wars. Lucas has become a corporate overlord of greed, money, & merchandising drowning the public in an endless array of advanced addition DVDs, toys, and anything to make another million dollars off the trademark name Star Wars.

I always enjoy reading your posts Bogie because you are a provocative, enthralling, & insightful writer my friend. :thmup:

I'll continue to write until they take it away from me, whoever is watching from behind the scenes :ninja:

Well I think it has to do with the money. It is a shame indeed, the classic actors of the golden age would stand up to them over the sequels, but back then even the most highest paid actors back then, were not greedy and money hungry. The highest paid actors during the time that film was released, couldn't make a dent to what they are paid today in ridiculous sums of money. I can name many that get paid millions to sign a contract and then just drag the movie through.

That's all Hollywood is about, making money. Much like how this entire country can't care about anyone or anything as long as it's profitable. They would sell their souls for $$$$$. It's quite sad these days that foreign films made outside Hollywood have been far more productive and thoroughly written, with original ideas. Where Hollywood is all about money.

Lucas already sold out in my eyes when he did the prequels. That's why I don't expect these movies to be any better. We don't even really need more Star Wars movies, we have countless books of the "expanded universe" as it is if you want to know what happened after the second death star blew up, or better yet, use your imagination! This is something TV has ruined for kids, we used to play with our star wars toys all the time, and thinking up "oh this or that is what happened to Luke" it was fun as kids.

I'm sure they are already thinking how many new toys and video games and comic books and whatever else they can squeeze a dollar out of with the franchise.

1 person likes this

I wish established film makers like George Lucas, Steven Speilberg, Michael Mann, Christopher Nolan, Peter Jackson, James Cameron, and a number of key female directors in the motion picture industry would talk about the films that inspired them as a youth or in film school. Heck, why not incorporate an Alfred Hitchcock marathon with a classic black and white homage to the golden age of Hollywood? Show films like Casablanca, Sunset Boulevard, The Manchurian Candidate, Citizen Kane, The Bridge On The River Kwai, etc. etc.

A compelling story line filled with real character development trumps explosions and computer generated imagery any day of the week in my book.

George Lucas has done more damage to Star Wars than anyone else could ever imagine. In all honesty this is probably a smart move for both sides. 20 years from now they will be making episode 25, or so and both will be cashing in... I lived through a tornado that hit Indy in 02 while while watching Episode 2 with a friend. If I did not make it I would have haunted George Lucas for eternity.

2 people like this

I'll continue to write until they take it away from me, whoever is watching from behind the scenes :ninja:

Well I think it has to do with the money. It is a shame indeed, the classic actors of the golden age would stand up to them over the sequels, but back then even the most highest paid actors back then, were not greedy and money hungry. The highest paid actors during the time that film was released, couldn't make a dent to what they are paid today in ridiculous sums of money. I can name many that get paid millions to sign a contract and then just drag the movie through.

That's all Hollywood is about, making money. Much like how this entire country can't care about anyone or anything as long as it's profitable. They would sell their souls for $$$$$. It's quite sad these days that foreign films made outside Hollywood have been far more productive and thoroughly written, with original ideas. Where Hollywood is all about money.

Lucas already sold out in my eyes when he did the prequels. That's why I don't expect these movies to be any better. We don't even really need more Star Wars movies, we have countless books of the "expanded universe" as it is if you want to know what happened after the second death star blew up, or better yet, use your imagination! This is something TV has ruined for kids, we used to play with our star wars toys all the time, and thinking up "oh this or that is what happened to Luke" it was fun as kids.

I'm sure they are already thinking how many new toys and video games and comic books and whatever else they can squeeze a dollar out of with the franchise.

You are exactly right Bogie. Foreign films produced outside California seem richer in scope, color, and content than a majority of American films by comparison. Most people are just too lazy to read subtitles unfortunately. Yes, I remember using my imagination as kid to create in my own mind what prompted Darth Vader to become the dark villain he ultimately evolved into. My creativity was much more riveting than George Lucas's vision was I can promise you that.

Yup, sadly for George now it's all about the video games and plastic toys he can crank out on an assembly line to make yet another almighty dollar. When George dies will he be molded into a toy too? :facepalm:

The funny thing... Great actresses like Angela Lansbury are only remembered by people today largely due to her detective show called "Murder She Wrote" not "The Picture of Dorian Gray" for example.

George Lucas has done more damage to Star Wars than anyone else could ever imagine. In all honesty this is probably a smart move for both sides. 20 years from now they will be making episode 25, or so and both will be cashing in... I lived through a tornado that hit Indy in 02 while while watching Episode 2 with a friend. If I did not make it I would have haunted George Lucas for eternity.

Great...Now, I have 3 things in life that are unavoidable: Death, taxes, & a piece of garbage from George Lucas... haha Oh happy, happy, Joy...Just Kidding or am I? Hmmm...

Maybe I am upset at the wrong person. I have a passive/aggressive relationship with George Lucas. I respect him for creating the original 1977 Star Wars Trilogy, but I detest what he did with the Prequels, or more appropriately, how he ruined them. Yet, I wanna believe with each new film release this one will be different. But, I am always leaving the theater ticked off, disgusted, and disappointed. At some point, I will have to admit that George sucks as a director and not fork over the hard earned dow just end up furious again as the final credits roll down on the big screen. That realization on my part is becoming a tangible reality for me as each disappointing movie experience sets in. A new director and screen writer that I respect is the only thing that might dilute this omnipresent Star Wars resentment.

After Lucas dies, which entity retains ownership of the Star Wars franchise? Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, & the Walt Disney Corporation? Or a Lucas family member?

Crystal Skull wouldn't have been so bad if Shia La POOF wasn't in it. Ford can't stand him, either. In an interview Harrison said he thinks Poofy is something to the effect of an arrogant little punk.

As far as Star Wars, Disney can't ruin it any more than Lucas did with Episode I and II. The only redeeming factor of Episode I was Darth Maul/Sidious and they had a whopping, like, four scenes between them.

In episode II Maul was hanging out at the bottom of a bit in two pieces, and all we see of Sidious is a quick, "Sup bro" to Dooku at the end.

Revenge of the Sith was salvageable mostly in part to Ian McDiarmid being a kickarse actor. (Emperor Palpatine) Although, sadly, even Palpy couldn't save the movie from, "She's lost the will to live." WHAT THE HECK IS THAT CRAP? lol..

Hey South I just read on E.com that Quentin Tarantino is absolutely not interested in a Disney made Star Wars trilogy.

You are exactly right Bogie. Foreign films produced outside California seem richer in scope, color, and content than a majority of American films by comparison. Most people are just too lazy to read subtitles unfortunately. Yes, I remember using my imagination as kid to create in my own mind what prompted Darth Vader to become the dark villain he ultimately evolved into. My creativity was much more riveting than George Lucas's vision was I can promise you that.

Yup, sadly for George now it's all about the video games and plastic toys he can crank out on an assembly line to make yet another almighty dollar. When George dies will he be molded into a toy too? :facepalm:

The funny thing... Great actresses like Angela Lansbury are only remembered by people today largely due to her detective show called "Murder She Wrote" not "The Picture of Dorian Gray" for example.

I loved her in both but you forgot GasLight

1 person likes this

Hey South I just read on E.com that Quentin Tarantino is absolutely not interested in a Disney made Star Wars trilogy.

Thanks for the heads up Joker. Here's the article verifying that fact below. Get a decent screen writer & accomplished veteran director please NOT George Lucas. Thank you...

http://www.eonline.com/news/361992/new-star-wars-films-quentin-tarantino-not-so-thrilled?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Crystal Skull wouldn't have been so bad if Shia La POOF wasn't in it. Ford can't stand him, either. In an interview Harrison said he thinks Poofy is something to the effect of an arrogant little punk.

As far as Star Wars, Disney can't ruin it any more than Lucas did with Episode I and II. The only redeeming factor of Episode I was Darth Maul/Sidious and they had a whopping, like, four scenes between them.

In episode II Maul was hanging out at the bottom of a bit in two pieces, and all we see of Sidious is a quick, "Sup bro" to Dooku at the end.

Revenge of the Sith was salvageable mostly in part to Ian McDiarmid being a kickarse actor. (Emperor Palpatine) Although, sadly, even Palpy couldn't save the movie from, "She's lost the will to live." WHAT THE HECK IS THAT CRAP? lol..

Well said MOW. :thmup: The kid that played Harrison's Ford son in the last Indiana Jones film was a fool on the big screen & in real life too. I can't believe women fall for this sad excuse for an actor or heart throb. :facepalm:

Whoever is running the show should just reboot EP's 1,2, and 3 before ever tackling 7,8, and 9

the "first" "3" were a total trainwreck...

When I wacthed Jar Jar Bolagna hit the screen I stopped watching immediately. The casting was horrible, the directing was horrible .. And all the cute little puppets............

UGHGHHHHHH

Just a bunch of characters you just didn't give a dang about and didn't need...

A far cry from the Original Star Wars.... which was EPIC..

I think I'll watch it again right now...

1 person likes this

Whoever is running the show should just reboot EP's 1,2, and 3 before ever tackling 7,8, and 9

the "first" "3" were a total trainwreck...

When I wacthed Jar Jar Bolagna hit the screen I stopped watching immediately. The casting was horrible, the directing was horrible .. And all the cute little puppets............

UGHGHHHHHH

Just a bunch of characters you just didn't give a dang about and didn't need...

A far cry from the Original Star Wars.... which was EPIC..

I think I'll watch it again right now...

Exactly John. Spot on every single word as usual. The dialog sucked, the political senatorial nonsense put me to sleep, Vader was a lame villain in the Prequels, and Jar Jar needed to executed immediately. I agree 100% re film all 3 Prequels again & burn all the digital negative copies of it. Keep the original trilogy intact, forget the new computer generated image advancements, & let the 1977 fans see it like they remember it darn it. Or compromise & allow fans a DVD set with both the original trilogy & the updated version on separate discs at the same time.

I love the original Star Wars Empire Strikes Back. Lucas never sat in the director's chair & royally messed it up. Thank God. Can you picture the "Luke I am your father scene" under George Lucas's guidance & instruction?!! Sweet Jesus! Not a pretty picture man...Yikes!!! haha:funny::lol::facepalm: :slaphead:

1 person likes this

I just hope they get away from the Skywalker family.

It's an entire galaxy, with infinite number of possibilities and characters and ideas. Use them.

A thought I had was why not make a "darkside" movie. Through the eyes of a sith. With most recent movies getting "grittier" I think this would play well.