Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver (-3 1/2) at Cincinnatti

oldunclemark

Weather and running game is what this game is going to come down to.

Broncos 24 Bengals 16 is what I feel could happen.

Geno Atkins, I wanted him badly for the Colts. :) We could have found him a position in our D-line, even with our current system. 7 sacks in 7 games from the interior, awesome!!!

Tough one..Cincy isnt bad and they'll be home..and that's more than a FG

Who knows what the weather will be like...?

I wouldnt be comfortable going either way on this game...

Plus folks will be selling vote soutside the stadium

Weather and running game is what this game is going to come down to.

Broncos 24 Bengals 16 is what I feel could happen.

Plus cincy had a Bye and extra week to prepare, Green is a monster

But Dalton has been inconsistent with TD / IT ratio this year and if we get some IT's that will do it, providing we dont fumble them back

Forrecast says 60 degrees Sunday aftrenoon..but the 'cane may change that

Darn...a 1 PM Denver game at Cincy...may be Denver shown her instead of Colts....at least it is Peyton :)

Looks like they will see the best of the weather at that time....game time about 55. A system comes in the afternoon with chance of thunderstorms with a cold front.....would effect a 4:30 game or Prime Time game more. Temps drop through the 40s....wind stays at 1-15 mph.....good day for PM IMO....Denver wins...but it is close.

Darn...a 1 PM Denver game at Cincy...may be Denver shown her instead of Colts....at least it is Peyton :)

Looks like they will see the best of the weather at that time....game time about 55. A system comes in the afternoon with chance of thunderstorms with a cold front.....would effect a 4:30 game or Prime Time game more. Temps drop through the 40s....wind stays at 1-15 mph.....good day for PM IMO....Denver wins...but it is close.

In that case, I will revise my 24-16 to 31-16 :)

In that case, I will revise my 24-16 to 31-16 :)

COOL

Well I personally think Peyton and the Broncos will pick the Bengals apart. :yahoo:

agree

Forrecast says 60 degrees Sunday aftrenoon..but the 'cane may change that

GOOD

Lets hope Peyton Breaks DENVER'S LOSING TREND WHEN TRAVEL EAST , Carolina up afterwards

I think the Panthers road game will be closer than the Bengals road game because I feel Cam Newton is finally picking up some steam and consistency on offense. But any given Sunday, you never know!!!

5 out of the next 7 games for the Broncos are on the road. Then they finish with 2 at home.

I think the Panthers road game will be closer than the Bengals road game because I feel Cam Newton is finally picking up some steam and consistency on offense. But any given Sunday, you never know!!!

5 out of the next 7 games for the Broncos are on the road. Then they finish with 2 at home.

Cam had great 1st half, had lead but didnt score much in 2nd half if remember right ???

, If Ryan can throw 3 tds so can peyton

hopefully team remembers how practiced vs Tebow and then a ADD big & strong with a throwing arm

5 out of the next 7 is alot, glad ending at home

I hope you're right about the weather, Brent. I'll be at the game ;)

U better bring an umbrella and cover up, as R cheering all of Peytons throws and TD's torching them u will get bombarded by hot dogs ( LOL ) or as NY'ers say Franks

haha I suspect there will be ALOT of "Peyton" fans at this game.....

At least our seats are on the Visitor's side ;) Hoping :manning: has a big :td: day.

haha I suspect there will be ALOT of "Peyton" fans at this game.....

At least our seats are on the Visitor's side ;) Hoping :manning: has a big :td: day.

True just didnt think about it , & good, drown out those Bengal Fans would ya, make it feel like a Bronco Home Game

2 articles

Peyton Manning stellar against Cincinnati Bengals in his NFL career

Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is 7-0 in his career starts against the Bengals,

6-0 in home starts and 1-0 in Cincinnati.

He has thrown 17 touchdowns to go with just three interceptions in those games.

The Broncos play in Paul Brown Stadium Sunday. Here are Manning’s numbers:

( Personally dont like 2010 #'s Colts D must have risen to occasion & Offense ran in TDs as none thrown and poor QB rating )

Individual game stats shown in chart

http://blogs.denverp...l-career/16475/

Hot Read: Scouting the Bengals’ key connection for Broncos defense vs. Cincinnati

Dalton throws to green 30% of passes, Thats game key, when Green Covered and cant throw to him he gets confused says the Video ,

Division Rivals Balt & Pits handled green allowiing 5 receptions or less and Dalton to 60% completion or less this year

http://blogs.denverp...ncinnati/16489/

Go Cincinnati!

My Nephew though now living in Richmond , Va is a die hard Bengal Fan , grew up in Dayton Ohio

His Brother who went to Tulane in NO is a Die hard Saint fan, hate to disappoint both in 2 weeks , but guess I want to so mixed feelings in that regard, so we shall see

Best of Luck to u thow

Bengals' Andy Dalton to A.J. Green presents major problem for Broncos

Read more:Bengals' Andy Dalton to A.J. Green presents major problem for Broncos - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21897391/bengals-andy-dalton-j-green-presents-major-problem#ixzz2AzN5pzZ0

Broncos' Peyton Manning shows no ill-effects from smashed thumbnail

Read more:Broncos' Peyton Manning shows no ill-effects from smashed thumbnail - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21897201/broncos-peyton-manning-says-bengals-better-than-their#ixzz2AzNVrDDU

another article I lost saw yesterday says PEYTON FEELS Bengals have underated D and are plenty physical , may hav also noted are getting alot of sacks but that may have been a different team in another article as far as sacks

Peyton said their DC is quite good and bneen up against him before

I dont think Peyton's numbers vs. a team in Indy translate to his performance vs that same team in Denver...

I agree , just posting some article links, actually right now so busy havent even read all of the articles in some of the links I posted but thought others may like them like

THURSDAY INJURY REPORT< BOTH TEAMS

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/11/1/3584238/broncos-at-bengals-thursday-injury-report

Broncos' offensive line must handle Bengals' middle men pass rush

Bengals are tied for third in the NFL in sacks and lead the AFC with 23. They also have the coveted ability to rush the passer from the middle of the formation.

And if the Bengals consistently get up the middle to get to Denver quarterback Peyton Manning, the Broncos will find a tough day waiting for them.

Opponents are blitzing Manning more in his first season with the Broncos than they did in his last two years behind center in Indianapolis (2009 and 2010).

Bengals DT Geno Atkins, leads the team in sacks with seven, also leads all NFL defensive tackles in sacks with those seven takedowns.

The Bengals create good interior pressure on opposing quarterbacks and that the athletic Atkins is a big part of that.

Atkins was a fourth-round pick by the Bengals in the 2010 draft. He led the Bengals in quarterback pressures in his rookie year and then tied for the league lead in sacks among interior linemen last year with 7.5.

"He's a physical guy, he's big guy, it'll be a challenge for the guys up front," said Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning. "I think (the Bengals) have the option, they could rush four and create pressure on the quarterback or they probably have every blitz in the book... (Atkins) is a physical guy up front, (defensive tackle Domata) Peko, all those guys, it's a big, physical group.

Manning usually can identify the extra rusher off the edge and see him coming after the snap, so he routinely gets the ball out before the trouble arrives. That means pressure in the middle of the field is usually the most effective.

Right guard Chris Kuper's return in the last two games has obviously helped the Broncos' ability to protect Manning up the middle. Kuper has played in the last two games and the Broncos haven't surrendered a sack in either of them.

Center Dan Koppen, a veteran of big games and protecting one of the league's high-profile pocket passers in his time in New England, has also received high marks from personnel executives around the league for his work since J.D. Walton's season-ending injury. And the offensive line as a whole has settled in some in the past month.

All 10 of Manning's sacks this season have come against long-time practitioners of the 3-4 defense. The Broncos haven't surrendered a sack to a predominantly 4-3 team this year — Oakland and New Orleans — and the Bengals do play a 4-3 scheme.

That figure may go down as the season wears on and Manning keeps showing what he can do.

Early on, it was likely the result of defenses testing Manning after his year on the sideline, but also testing the Broncos offensive front, blocking in a different offensive scheme than they played last season.

Read more:Broncos' offensive line must handle Bengals' middle men pass rush - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...h#ixzz2B4jLCQza

This is just for you, Gramz!

Mod Edit: Removed link due to vulgar language.

Great matchup..because watching the tape of the NOLA game....Denver's O-line had a very good night.

Manning has been getting time and he wont hold the ball.

I'd guess quick swings to Magahee and WR screens to Demarius Thomas will be on the menu Sunday against Cincy's frisky rushers

Great matchup..because watching the tape of the NOLA game....Denver's O-line had a very good night.

Manning has been getting time and he wont hold the ball.

I'd guess quick swings to Magahee and WR screens to Demarius Thomas will be on the menu Sunday against Cincy's frisky rushers

Denvers OL won OL of week or something that lets them be entered for year chance to win best protectors

Denver Broncos Offensive Line Named Most Valuable Protectors

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/10/31/3583718/denver-broncos-offensive-line-named-most-valuable-protectors

Broncos' Tracy Porter misses practice, unlikely to travel to Cincinnati

is now on oreventative seizure meds, all others practiced, still practicing so no injury report yet

Read more:Broncos' Tracy Porter misses practice, unlikely to travel to Cincinnati - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_21914337/broncos-tracy-porter-misses-practice-unlikely-travel-cincinnati#ixzz2B644KJAQ

GOOD article this is start of it from Bengals web site

Bengals eye both run and Peyton

It sounds absolutely ludicrous, of course.\

It's sheer madness to go into Sunday's game (1 p.m.-Cincinnati's Channel 12) against one of the greatest pure passers of all time with the intent to make Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning pass. But when you start thinking about how ridiculously good he was against the Saints last Sunday night and in an October he was AFC Offensive Player of the Month, it makes perfect sense in a mad, mad, league where Denver ranks second in offense.

"I wouldn't say we have to make him throw," said Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, but he also realizes to let Denver run the ball unleashes Manning at his MVP best and that the Bengals can't let him have his way with his lethal play-action passes off the rush.

Use link to continue of course as this is a snipet only of a VERY long article

http://www.bengals.c...e1-31e3ab2b3ae8

I hope you're right about the weather, Brent. I'll be at the game ;)

I just looked at the weather again....should be a good day for football....a little chillier than originally expected.....good fall football weather...rain holds until maybe Monday. Looks like around 50 at game time.....lite breeze. Enjoy the game!! :)

Well I personally think Peyton and the Broncos will pick the Bengals apart. :yahoo::funny:

I seriously envy you! Have a great time. And hope he has a killer game. I think he will.

Lol I dont think it will be much of a game Denver will hand them theyre :corner: ,Denver is very well balanced in my opinion,and getting better each week!!!

Yeah, I guess the url had a vulgar language. Oh well.

The Ohio cats will fall like timid little tigers. Denver is on F-I-R-E baby...Ouch! I just burned my finger touching #18's smokin' jersey.

Colorful metaphors eh? I knew there was more than 1 reason why admired you BAB; You rebel you. haha :whatever: :cool: :thmup:

McGahee gets no running yards at all

If anyone has turned back & forth with Broncos & Colts, Dt was excellent on 3rd downs then got hurt and not thrown to since for virtually all of 2ndd quarter

2 Manning Drives stalled on back to back Drops by DT & stockly in first quarter , then Tamme in 2nd quarter, Tamme may also been hurt , an arm and had to leave, will see in 2nd half

I we dont know about tamme as was on last drive

Broncos up 10-3,get ball first 2nd half but dont know real health of DT as said was targeted much early esp on 3rd downs running great routes then not once after injured Knee / ankle., when hurt he caught a bomb & was tripped by ankle twist takle and came hard down on Knee as well

Bengals missed a FG on 2 minute drive

Broncos miss Mays on ST in punt coverage when prater allows a return it for long

Peyton 15 of 20 , 75 % , 170 yards, 1 TD, no picks & a good 3 key 3rd down outright drops

If not for drops would be more scores and another called back on pass that made a first down out of backfield on a hold away from the play that had no impact & was stupid

score 10-3 , Broncos get ball first but what recivers are Decoys anmd wiill DT be targeted and will they hold onto balls, Dropsies are back