Photo

Daryl Washinton is a Beast!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 weslo1812

weslo1812
  • 907 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

This kid something else!!! He is very very fast and and can get to the QB and hit. Cards got this guy in the second round of 2010. Kinda wish we had taken this guy! But shoulda coulda woulda doesnt help now. He is just really good!!
"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us"? NIV

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 9857 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

random thoughts?

#3 Captain Americolt

Captain Americolt
  • 2596 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

random thoughts?

^

#4 weslo1812

weslo1812
  • 907 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Essentially yes! I was just watching the Monday night game and have seen how hes playing. I knew Id get questions about it.
"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us"? NIV

#5 Andy

Andy
  • 8938 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

He was producing long before the MNF game.

The guy can do it all. Im happy with Patty Ang, and you never know, maybe he won't perform the same. Different circumstances.

Andy
Writer for: The Montreal Gazette, and various other websites

Posted Image

#6 weslo1812

weslo1812
  • 907 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Ohh I know he's been performing long before the Monday night game, thats just when this thought hit me. Im happy with Pat Angerer too.

#7 chad72

chad72
  • 9647 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

This kid something else!!! He is very very fast and and can get to the QB and hit. Cards got this guy in the second round of 2010. Kinda wish we had taken this guy! But shoulda coulda woulda doesnt help now. He is just really good!!

Daryl Washington went much before Pat Angerer. So did Sean Lee of the Cowboys.

We were all surprised why we got a potential 4th-5th rounder (based on scouting site projections) in the 2nd round. The above are the reasons - Daryl Washington and Sean Lee, 2 MLB candidates for us going earlier thus prompting Bill Polian to draft Pat Angerer.

#8 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6131 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

^

he is exactly right, Polian took the wrong Horned Frog... Washington is str8 up gettin er done...
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#9 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18568 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

we have a pretty good one in Angerer, probably not ever going to be Daryl Washington good but still very good, I wish he was more of a thumper though

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      20 Nov
    T Y Goodbye

to all my friends and family here..I cant shake this pneumonia, and am heading back to the hospital..plus now I have two other infections going through me, one is pink eye and the other is in my gastrointestinal area..(flu most likely) I'm going to the hospital, shorly and i cant access the boards from in there..If anything serious happens i'll have the wife come let y'all know..thanks for all the caring and support..hopefully i'll be back soon..

Show comments (11)
  • Photo
      20 Nov
    100GFB

Home! Although we lost the trip to Indy was well worth it!

Show comments (5)
View All Updates