Photo

Daryl Washinton is a Beast!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 weslo1812

weslo1812
  • 864 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

This kid something else!!! He is very very fast and and can get to the QB and hit. Cards got this guy in the second round of 2010. Kinda wish we had taken this guy! But shoulda coulda woulda doesnt help now. He is just really good!!
"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us"? NIV

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 9193 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:16 PM

random thoughts?

#3 Captain Americolt

Captain Americolt
  • 2576 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:54 PM

random thoughts?

^

#4 weslo1812

weslo1812
  • 864 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Essentially yes! I was just watching the Monday night game and have seen how hes playing. I knew Id get questions about it.
"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us"? NIV

#5 Andy

Andy
  • 8852 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

He was producing long before the MNF game.

The guy can do it all. Im happy with Patty Ang, and you never know, maybe he won't perform the same. Different circumstances.

Andy
Writer for: The Montreal Gazette, and various other websites

Posted Image

#6 weslo1812

weslo1812
  • 864 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Ohh I know he's been performing long before the Monday night game, thats just when this thought hit me. Im happy with Pat Angerer too.

#7 chad72

chad72
  • 9129 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

This kid something else!!! He is very very fast and and can get to the QB and hit. Cards got this guy in the second round of 2010. Kinda wish we had taken this guy! But shoulda coulda woulda doesnt help now. He is just really good!!

Daryl Washington went much before Pat Angerer. So did Sean Lee of the Cowboys.

We were all surprised why we got a potential 4th-5th rounder (based on scouting site projections) in the 2nd round. The above are the reasons - Daryl Washington and Sean Lee, 2 MLB candidates for us going earlier thus prompting Bill Polian to draft Pat Angerer.

#8 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

^

he is exactly right, Polian took the wrong Horned Frog... Washington is str8 up gettin er done...
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#9 Gavin

Gavin
  • 17522 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

we have a pretty good one in Angerer, probably not ever going to be Daryl Washington good but still very good, I wish he was more of a thumper though

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

ATTN JOE'S LEAGUE: Read and respond and comply asap, if you were given wrong players in the draft. See my post in the yahoo site as well as the one here on the Forum.

Show comments (1)
View All Updates