Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weslo1812

Daryl Washinton is a Beast!

9 posts in this topic

This kid something else!!! He is very very fast and and can get to the QB and hit. Cards got this guy in the second round of 2010. Kinda wish we had taken this guy! But shoulda coulda woulda doesnt help now. He is just really good!!

Essentially yes! I was just watching the Monday night game and have seen how hes playing. I knew Id get questions about it.

He was producing long before the MNF game.

The guy can do it all. Im happy with Patty Ang, and you never know, maybe he won't perform the same. Different circumstances.

Ohh I know he's been performing long before the Monday night game, thats just when this thought hit me. Im happy with Pat Angerer too.

This kid something else!!! He is very very fast and and can get to the QB and hit. Cards got this guy in the second round of 2010. Kinda wish we had taken this guy! But shoulda coulda woulda doesnt help now. He is just really good!!

Daryl Washington went much before Pat Angerer. So did Sean Lee of the Cowboys.

We were all surprised why we got a potential 4th-5th rounder (based on scouting site projections) in the 2nd round. The above are the reasons - Daryl Washington and Sean Lee, 2 MLB candidates for us going earlier thus prompting Bill Polian to draft Pat Angerer.

^

he is exactly right, Polian took the wrong Horned Frog... Washington is str8 up gettin er done...

we have a pretty good one in Angerer, probably not ever going to be Daryl Washington good but still very good, I wish he was more of a thumper though