Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

weslo1812

Daryl Washinton is a Beast!

9 posts in this topic

This kid something else!!! He is very very fast and and can get to the QB and hit. Cards got this guy in the second round of 2010. Kinda wish we had taken this guy! But shoulda coulda woulda doesnt help now. He is just really good!!

Essentially yes! I was just watching the Monday night game and have seen how hes playing. I knew Id get questions about it.

He was producing long before the MNF game.

The guy can do it all. Im happy with Patty Ang, and you never know, maybe he won't perform the same. Different circumstances.

Ohh I know he's been performing long before the Monday night game, thats just when this thought hit me. Im happy with Pat Angerer too.

This kid something else!!! He is very very fast and and can get to the QB and hit. Cards got this guy in the second round of 2010. Kinda wish we had taken this guy! But shoulda coulda woulda doesnt help now. He is just really good!!

Daryl Washington went much before Pat Angerer. So did Sean Lee of the Cowboys.

We were all surprised why we got a potential 4th-5th rounder (based on scouting site projections) in the 2nd round. The above are the reasons - Daryl Washington and Sean Lee, 2 MLB candidates for us going earlier thus prompting Bill Polian to draft Pat Angerer.

^

he is exactly right, Polian took the wrong Horned Frog... Washington is str8 up gettin er done...

we have a pretty good one in Angerer, probably not ever going to be Daryl Washington good but still very good, I wish he was more of a thumper though

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sadly I am not in London.  The work I do extended into and devoured an entire 6 week vacation we had planned for 2 years supposedly ending with the London game.  I sent my wife on her own to Texas to see family and I am still buried in work and far from finished.  I am really bummed as I doubt I will have a chance to see the Colts outside of the country again in my lifetime.  (Not in good health).  I really wanted to meet as many of you European Colts fans as I could as I love traveling and hanging with locals and making worldwide friendships.  I hope you all have a great time and I will be watching like most Colts fans here on TV.      If any of you get together because of this post, please tip a drink and be glad you're meeting new folks from far and wide.  I have spent my adult life bringing musicians together and I wanted this to be a chance for me to meet up with fellow Football fans overseas as I spent many years playing before switching to music.  Enjoy it! And let's all hope for a win!
    • I dont remember Sanders or Manning getting suspended for PED use. Nor do I remember any of them failing a drug test. Mathis had a semiplausable excuse at least. I don't think Jones did 
    • It's also funny because they passed on Carson Wentz, who's looking insanely good atm. Browns just can't catch a break.
    • There goes my fantasy season. AP, Keenan Allen, and Sammy Watkins in my first 3 rounds... ugh
    • I get what you're saying, but even if they do beat us, 1-3 is still not what the media hyped them up to be.
  • Welcome New Members

• Welcome here Nils!   I can tell you, most of football fans in Hungary are Patriots fans...unfortunately. 
    • Hi, Nils here....   I know a lot of Europeans support the Patriots, but all I can say is no way man, no way!   I'm not entirely sure when I started to follow and cheer for the Colts, but I has no shame in admitting that it was when Manning begun to really shine. It was probably back in 1999 because I seem to remember that play-off game against the Titans.   I also remember the I loved how the Colts would play a beautiful offensive game whereas other teams were boring with their defensive strengths. Aaaahh, those were the days!   I was introduced to American Football during my American Politics/presidential election study in Washington D.C. in the fall of 1996 (Clinton vs Dole). Didn't really get attached to any team back then, so you can say that Redskins just left me totally uninspired.   It is a great and welcoming forum here - and that is just how I remembered America too.    
  • Members

• shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet 4,896

• 100GFB

100GFB 501

• MSColtsFan

MSColtsFan 39

• nburgmei

nburgmei 202

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 1,709

• dudeski

dudeski 466

• PM_18

PM_18 1

Rookie
    • Jeff Hamilton

Jeff Hamilton 0

Rookie
    • JPFolks

JPFolks 518

• Krauses

Krauses 41

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.