Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Successful Superstitions?

House

When it's crunch time I like to pace around, verbally express my distaste with our players' mistakes, and sweat a lot. 40% of the time, it works every time.

I absolutely cannot sit when it's late in the game and close. My family things I'm nuts, but I get so amped.

Superstitions, I really don't have any except I have to wear something Colts related. Being that I got my chuckstrong wristband and a coltstrong wristband (courtesy of winning a contest on this very forum!!!!! :banana: :dancing: :thmup::blueshoe: ) Occasionally i'll want all the kids to wear colts gear but thats not too often.

Now living with my 3 children I have toned down considerably. Although giving the importance of the game there is a reason i am a fanatic. So when its important all bets are off :nutz: But yeah I have to watch the game in the other room. Sunday mornings are routine for me. Kids can have the rest of the house. Leave me to the computer room until I come out!

Of course, there are updates throughout the house to wherever the wife is. Yet, Lately I have been trying to let the life sleep in more on Sunday so I have been taking care of Noah so she can sleep later. What really rocks is that at 3 months he will sit in his bumbo(or our laps) and watch football, college, nfl as long as its football he gets stuck.

Anyone remember that 9 game winning streak we had a few years ago that we needed to get into the playoffs? I remember watching the playoff game against the Chargers and they had a slow-mo shot of Peyton putting his helmet on and he had to flick his head side to side to get the hair out of his face haha. Tom Moore had told him to not change what he had been doing since the streak started and that included not getting his hair cut. It was funny to see Peyton having to brush the hair aside