•  

Photo

Successful Superstitions?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 House

House
  • 6548 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Alright guys 2 game win streak, winning on the road, 1 game over .500.

Last week I wore my Colts "Chuckstrong" shirt. So obviously today I had to wear it again lol.

Anyone do any superstitions that payed off these two weeks?
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Coltsfandenmark

Coltsfandenmark
  • 58 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

I Wore my luck Jersey for all the games but the last two! God win!

#3 MTC

MTC

The Governor

• Community Moderator
  • 4974 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

Wear that shirt for the whole season ;)

As0FtW6.png

Formerly known as ManningToCollie.

#4 House

House
  • 6548 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

Wear that shirt for the whole season ;)

haha don't have a choice now. Can't let all you awesome Colts fans down.

lmao
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#5 Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

I wore my lucky socks
"i went down to the crossroads,tryed to hitch a ride....nobody seemed to know me,everyone just passed me by"

#6 BLOODontheTRACKS

BLOODontheTRACKS
  • 8507 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

I wore my lucky socks

i went to the crossroads and made a deal with the devil

#7 Nobody

Nobody
  • 4694 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

When it's crunch time I like to pace around, verbally express my distaste with our players' mistakes, and sweat a lot. 40% of the time, it works every time.
I will delete this when the new Colts win a Super Bowl.

Come on boys, let's get rid of the rest of my sig!

#8 House

House
  • 6548 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

I wore my lucky socks

For the longest time I wore these Colts pajama pants because they were so lucky.

I put them on at halftime of the 2006 AFCCG, and wore them every game for the next 4 years lol.

#9 House

House
  • 6548 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

When it's crunch time I like to pace around, verbally express my distaste with our players' mistakes, and sweat a lot. 40% of the time, it works every time.

I absolutely cannot sit when it's late in the game and close. My family things I'm nuts, but I get so amped.

#10 ctrlaltdel

ctrlaltdel
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Wore a t-shirt of my grandfather's (in memory of) two weeks ago and today. Explain it's self enough? Yeah, I got the message. ;)
you have more history than you have future; so make best of it.

#11 weslo1812

weslo1812
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

Sounds like me, haha. I let the TV have it! And generally positive results come.
"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us"? NIV

#12 TYfirstballot

TYfirstballot
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Bought a different flavour of dip the last 2 weeks!

#13 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11401 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:23 PM

I am a routine person
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#14 NCost12

NCost12
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

Sports bar 2-0 and my reggie wayne jersey

Colts fan from New Jersey

#15 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1210 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Superstitions, I really don't have any except I have to wear something Colts related. Being that I got my chuckstrong wristband and a coltstrong wristband (courtesy of winning a contest on this very forum!!!!! :banana: :dancing: :thmup: :blueshoe: ) Occasionally i'll want all the kids to wear colts gear but thats not too often.

Now living with my 3 children I have toned down considerably. Although giving the importance of the game there is a reason i am a fanatic. So when its important all bets are off :nutz: But yeah I have to watch the game in the other room. Sunday mornings are routine for me. Kids can have the rest of the house. Leave me to the computer room until I come out!

Of course, there are updates throughout the house to wherever the wife is. Yet, Lately I have been trying to let the life sleep in more on Sunday so I have been taking care of Noah so she can sleep later. What really rocks is that at 3 months he will sit in his bumbo(or our laps) and watch football, college, nfl as long as its football he gets stuck.

Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)

We need to replace random acts of violence with random acts of Kindness  (Me)

#16 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 13276 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:34 PM

Anyone remember that 9 game winning streak we had a few years ago that we needed to get into the playoffs? I remember watching the playoff game against the Chargers and they had a slow-mo shot of Peyton putting his helmet on and he had to flick his head side to side to get the hair out of his face haha. Tom Moore had told him to not change what he had been doing since the streak started and that included not getting his hair cut. It was funny to see Peyton having to brush the hair aside
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates