Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coltsguy510

Manti Te'o and Jarvis Jones

52 posts in this topic

Middle linebacker is probably the last thing this team needs to address on defense. Teo would be an awful pick.

2 people like this

Teo will be there I bet but we should be targeting a OLB/DE or Guard or RT, Jones should also be gone.

Werner

Okafor

Lemonier

Jeffcoat

Devin Taylor

Brandon Jenkins

Could all be there, now Jenkins was an absolute beast pre injury but he is out for the season and will either come back back for his senior year to try and improve his draft stock for the 2014 draft or come out and probably fall to the 2nd or third round but Jenkins had a breakout season in 2010. A first-year starter at right end, he led Florida State in sacks. Jenkins notched 13.5 sacks with 21.5 tackles for a loss. He had five multi-sack games and was voted the team's MVP.

I'd look hard t this guy

Teo will be there I bet but we should be targeting a OLB/DE or Guard or RT, Jones should also be gone.

Werner

Okafor

Lemonier

Jeffcoat

Devin Taylor

Brandon Jenkins

Could all be there, now Jenkins was an absolute beast pre injury but he is out for the season and will either come back back for his senior year to try and improve his draft stock for the 2014 draft or come out and probably fall to the 2nd or third round but Jenkins had a breakout season in 2010. A first-year starter at right end, he led Florida State in sacks. Jenkins notched 13.5 sacks with 21.5 tackles for a loss. He had five multi-sack games and was voted the team's MVP.

I'd look hard t this guy

If we pick around the 15 to 20 area, we should go with Werner, Dion Jordan, or Warmack. Taylor is gonna be like a 4th round pick. Jenkins would be a steal in the 3rd.
2 people like this

Werner

Okafor

Lemonier

Jeffcoat

Devin Taylor

Brandon Jenkins

I'd look hard t this guy

I would add Dion Jordan (Oregon) and Demontre Moore (Texas A&M) to this list too as they are rising up draft boards. There should be quite a few OLB/DE prospects.

1 person likes this

Don't be surprised if we take Marcus Lattimore in this draft. He is injured and may fall in the draft. I've heard from local and national sports press that this guy is in a class by himself personally and professionally. He is the answer to our running back situation and he is a Colt type of player.

Don't be surprised if we take Marcus Lattimore in this draft. He is injured and may fall in the draft. I've heard from local and national sports press that this guy is in a class by himself personally and professionally. He is the answer to our running back situation and he is a Colt type of player.

not sure if your serious to be honest, I mean I do like Lattimore but if Grigson takes him in the first over an O Linemen or D Linemen or OLB or even Corner then Grigs should be fired before he even gets the chance to make his next pick

not sure if your serious to be honest, I mean I do like Lattimore but if Grigson takes him in the first over an O Linemen or D Linemen or OLB or even Corner then Grigs should be fired before he even gets the chance to make his next pick

I think that he meant in the 5th to 7th rounds.

Coltsguy is right.

Either way, he's not entering the draft. He's gonna redshirt and recover, and enter a draft in the not so near future.

Last word I got on Lattimore was that he's coming back to school, sitting out next year to rehab and hopes to play again in 2014. Then, come out in the draft for 2015.

That's not locked in stone, but it seems reasonable for now..... we'll know for sure in Mid-January.

What if Te'o is still available, could he be converted to a SS? He would be a killer at that position, if he has the speed. He lost weight this year and is playing faster. He is a ball hawk at ILB, 7 picks this season. I think he could play SS and decleat some RBs and WRs...he would be an upgrade over Zibby for sure, lol. Think Bob Sanders with durability

What if Te'o is still available, could he be converted to a SS? He would be a killer at that position, if he has the speed. He lost weight this year and is playing faster. He is a ball hawk at ILB, 7 picks this season. I think he could play SS and decleat some RBs and WRs...he would be an upgrade over Zibby for sure, lol. Think Bob Sanders with durability

i hope this is a joke...or at least you're drunk

1 person likes this

Te'o will be a top 5 pick. He is an inside LB and always will be.