Walking Dead season 5 trailer is here!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
784 replies to this topic

#281 reddmmann

reddmmann
  • 129 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

Who leads the group now that Rick has gone crazy??

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#282 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2908 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:14 AM

It should be a council type thing IMO. Obviously the stress is getting to Rick. The apocalypse is stressful enough. Now factor in everything Rick has gone thru, and it's no wonder he hasn't broken down yet. A council of Glen Daryl Rick Hershel makes sense.

I am really like Tyrese and his wife. They seem like people you want on your side. I can't wait to see where they go with that story.

I was just hoping those other 2 punks would try to jump Carl and Carol. Carl would dominate both those turds, and he's 13yrs old.

I like to argue. 

#283 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6065 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

All this Rick going nuts crap is scarring me.     "jumping the shark" kinda scare.

I hope the writers don't turn Rick into a feble little baby.

Totally .............   sad.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#284 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2908 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:27 PM

All this Rick going nuts crap is scarring me. "jumping the shark" kinda scare.

I hope the writers don't turn Rick into a feble little baby.

Totally ............. sad.

I get that. I also think this show isn't immune to killing off its "main" character. They have shown anyone can die. Obviously Rick is the hero, but he does nothing more, or less than anyone else. Frankly I think Rick getting killed could be an option. The Carl/Baby storyline would be crazy!

I like to argue. 

#285 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Rick is the main character of the comics, they will not kill him, that's too far off from the original story.

#286 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

It should be a council type thing IMO. Obviously the stress is getting to Rick. The apocalypse is stressful enough. Now factor in everything Rick has gone thru, and it's no wonder he hasn't broken down yet. A council of Glen Daryl Rick Hershel makes sense.

I am really like Tyrese and his wife. They seem like people you want on your side. I can't wait to see where they go with that story.

I was just hoping those other 2 punks would try to jump Carl and Carol. Carl would dominate both those turds, and he's 13yrs old.

Daryl and Meryl are on they're own now, but yeah I think they're going to start making decisions as a group now.

Bout the father and son that came with Tyrese, I think they will end up being a problem soon, maybe even by this Sunday.

#287 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

Scene from episode 10 "Home"

#288 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Here s another scene from " home"

*Remember, don't quote posts with videos in them

#289 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

Here's the promo for episode 10 "home"

#290 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2908 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

Daryl and Meryl are on they're own now, but yeah I think they're going to start making decisions as a group now.

Bout the father and son that came with Tyrese, I think they will end up being a problem soon, maybe even by this Sunday.

Daryl has got to be coming back. I think a few days out on the road with his brother is going to remind him just how good he had it. Plus all his stuff is still at the prison. Like his bike.

I loved how tyrese and his wife jumped in front of those two to get the shovels.

And Andrea. I'm still on the fence about her. She is so blind and dumb it drives me crazy, but I find myself rooting for her sometimes. After the watching the first 2 seasons I had forgotten all of her dumb mistakes. Like shooting Daryl etc. how she's made it this far, then guys like Dale and Tdog are killed off ill never know.

Also I really like the new hour long talking dead. That is such a huge extra half hour. Some really good questions and insights were brought up.

I like to argue. 

#291 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Daryl has got to be coming back. I think a few days out on the road with his brother is going to remind him just how good he had it. Plus all his stuff is still at the prison. Like his bike.
I loved how tyrese and his wife jumped in front of those two to get the shovels.
And Andrea. I'm still on the fence about her. She is so blind and dumb it drives me crazy, but I find myself rooting for her sometimes. After the watching the first 2 seasons I had forgotten all of her dumb mistakes. Like shooting Daryl etc. how she's made it this far, then guys like Dale and Tdog are killed off ill never know.
Also I really like the new hour long talking dead. That is such a huge extra half hour. Some really good questions and insights were brought up.

The only thing I don't like about the Talking Dead is the guest sometimes interpret the show wrong, sometimes throwing in their own ideas when the show is what it is. I'm sure some fans do this too but they should just stop because it most likely leads to confusion. For example Kevin Smith was talking about when Rick held his baby, I forget how he interpreted that exactly but it was in left field. "Glenn" had to correct him afterwards. I often notice the actors either correcting other people or biting their tongue.

Talking about different ideas on what can happen in future episodes is fun but the loose interpretations are kinda lame....

Your probably right, I think Daryl will return without Merle. I think when they are out on they're own Merle is going to do something despicable and its going to push Daryl away. Daryl will have a Epiphany that he doesn't want to be that kind of person and being around Merle is going to force him into certain situations he doesn't want any part of. Daryl is a good man and Merle is a evil man, they won't co-exist very long. Heck the preview above gives an example of this. Daryl says leave them but Merle is still aiming for a shot.

#292 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3891 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Lol cant read all of this,cause the Wife and i just finished season 2,didnt think we would like it,beings we both hate zombie movies thinking they are totally stupid,but this show is very good and has substance,cudos we both love it!

#293 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1313 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:36 AM

I so wanted to see them try to jump Carl and Carol, As Kevin Smith called him Wyatt Twerp!  Carl is not to be messed with, if he can put his mom down he has no problem dropping those two.

The only thing I don't like about the Talking Dead is the guest sometimes interpret the show wrong, sometimes throwing in their own ideas when the show is what it is. I'm sure some fans do this too but they should just stop because it most likely leads to confusion. For example Kevin Smith was talking about when Rick held his baby, I forget how he interpreted that exactly but it was in left field. "Glenn" had to correct him afterwards. I often notice the actors either correcting other people or biting their tongue.

Talking about different ideas on what can happen in future episodes is fun but the loose interpretations are kinda lame....

Your probably right, I think Daryl will return without Merle. I think when they are out on they're own Merle is going to do something despicable and its going to push Daryl away. Daryl will have a Epiphany that he doesn't want to be that kind of person and being around Merle is going to force him into certain situations he doesn't want any part of. Daryl is a good man and Merle is a evil man, they won't co-exist very long. Heck the preview above gives an example of this. Daryl says leave them but Merle is still aiming for a shot.

Honestly though, I thought the same thing that Kevin Smith did.  During that scene someone(sorry can't remember who) said that the baby had Lori's eyes and then he started going spastic.  I, as well as Kevin Smith thought that maybe Rick was seeing a resemblance of Shane in the baby.

With regards to Daryl and Merle I think you nailed it.  Merle has no sense of loyalty and generally to me seems like a sociopath.  I think the connection between Daryl and Carol will also bring him back, whether its romantic or not there was a deeper connection between those two.  Also Daryl was really attached to the baby.

It was a heck of an episode though. 

Andrea is so frustrating.  She is so blindly head over heels in love with the governor that it doesn't matter that the dude is nuts.

Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)

We need to replace random acts of violence with random acts of Kindness  (Me)

#294 Nadine

Nadine

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 7942 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

This group has gotten too small and too weak to defend the primo real estate they've got

Also Rick clearly needs a break..........

I need Darryl to come back. He is the natural leader for this group.And realistically, they need more man power

My goodness.They've got a baby now, they cannot hit the road with her.

Even if they have to take merle in too.......they need darryl

IMPORTANT GAME DAY POSTING: On Game days, you can post about the game in the GAME DAY FORUM http://forums.colts....e/game_day.html or in the chat room Game talk in the Colts Forum will be locked during the game. Post game discussion threads: You can create them, please have a clear title. redundant threads will be merged or locked Let's keep this joint organized

#295 Dan

Dan

#bradyquinnforthemaddencover

• 1371 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:03 AM

Rick going nuts in the final scene irritated me. Andrew Lincoln and Chad Coleman had some really good chemistry developing between them, it was just good screenplay, which was all ruined by Rick going doolally tap.

#296 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

I so wanted to see them try to jump Carl and Carol, As Kevin Smith called him Wyatt Twerp!  Carl is not to be messed with, if he can put his mom down he has no problem dropping those two.

Honestly though, I thought the same thing that Kevin Smith did.  During that scene someone(sorry can't remember who) said that the baby had Lori's eyes and then he started going spastic.  I, as well as Kevin Smith thought that maybe Rick was seeing a resemblance of Shane in the baby.

With regards to Daryl and Merle I think you nailed it.  Merle has no sense of loyalty and generally to me seems like a sociopath.  I think the connection between Daryl and Carol will also bring him back, whether its romantic or not there was a deeper connection between those two.  Also Daryl was really attached to the baby.

It was a heck of an episode though. 

Andrea is so frustrating.  She is so blindly head over heels in love with the governor that it doesn't matter that the dude is nuts.

You do see how Smith was incorrect though? " Glenn" works with the people who direct the show, he knows what they're aiming for. Your absolutely right that the mere mention of Lori made him have a mini freak out. The man simply has not had the time to deal with Lori's death and the birth of another child. I'm not really sure if Rick would care if it was Shane's baby, Shane was his best friend and he's now he's dead, but its Lori's baby so its Ricks too.

From previews its clear Andrea is going to see who the Gov really is. She's still kinda in the dark right now. Apparently she's gonna try to play peacemaker but then she's gonna turn on the Gov or he's gonna turn on her. One scene shows her with a knife over his sleeping body. Another shows Woodbury guards drawing their guns on her and the Gov telling her if she tries to talk to Rick, to go ahead and stay there( yeah at that point she will know the whole truth and will be against the Gov at that point, shed only comeback to kill him )

#297 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1313 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

You do see how Smith was incorrect though? " Glenn" works with the people who direct the show, he knows what they're aiming for. Your absolutely right that the mere mention of Lori made him have a mini freak out. The man simply has not had the time to deal with Lori's death and the birth of another child. I'm not really sure if Rick would care if it was Shane's baby, Shane was his best friend and he's now he's dead, but its Lori's baby so its Ricks too.

From previews its clear Andrea is going to see who the Gov really is. She's still kinda in the dark right now. Apparently she's gonna try to play peacemaker but then she's gonna turn on the Gov or he's gonna turn on her. One scene shows her with a knife over his sleeping body. Another shows Woodbury guards drawing their guns on her and the Gov telling her if she tries to talk to Rick, to go ahead and stay there( yeah at that point she will know the whole truth and will be against the Gov at that point, shed only comeback to kill him )

I remember what "Glenn" said and it made sense, I just found it entertaining that Kevin Smith and I thought the same thing(huge fan of Kevin Smith BTW)

Well considering what Rick has had to endure, not to mention it but knowing as well that his son had to kill his mother probably is weighing on him as well.  The man's psyche is as fragile a potato chip.

Andrea needs to hurry up and realize it or she gonna end up dead!  It would be fitting that she kill him but honestly I wanted Michonne to do it before the "break."

#298 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

I remember what "Glenn" said and it made sense, I just found it entertaining that Kevin Smith and I thought the same thing(huge fan of Kevin Smith BTW)

Well considering what Rick has had to endure, not to mention it but knowing as well that his son had to kill his mother probably is weighing on him as well.  The man's psyche is as fragile a potato chip.

Andrea needs to hurry up and realize it or she gonna end up dead!  It would be fitting that she kill him but honestly I wanted Michonne to do it before the "break."

I think the governor will be a lasting antagonist, there doesn't seem to be a reference of his death in the comics but he's different than the comics, he's not as cruel in the TV show. Who knows.

#299 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:35 PM

I just found a reference to the Governors death and a reference of the battle for the prison, if the show follows the comic the show will be in shambles soon. I will leave a link it up to you if you wanna read.

http://walkingdead.w...iki/Brian_Blake

Scroll down to prison assault.

#300 Thewholefnshow28

Thewholefnshow28
  • 2206 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

Somebody needs to get Rick to take a nap.  The guy is been going to hard and to long without some freaking sleep.  The melt down makes sense because the guy has not been able to deal with the fact that his wife is dead and his son had to put her down.  He was all ready showing signs of slipping into the darkness with the phone.  The guy needs to deal with the death of Lori and come out on the other side as the leader he was.

Daryl will have to make a choice because Merle is going to do something that will force his hand.  Maybe he will attack Carol or something, but at some point Daryl is going to have to whack his brother.  

They are going to have to get their stuff together because war is coming to the prison and I have a feeling a few of the people we care about will be gone at the end of the season.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

"Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back." - Oscar Wilde

#301 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

Rick going nuts in the final scene irritated me. Andrew Lincoln and Chad Coleman had some really good chemistry developing between them, it was just good screenplay, which was all ruined by Rick going doolally tap.

I totally agree. To me it felt rushed and like you said irritating. You could tell Rick wasn't really yelling at Tyrese and his group. Honestly I was kind of let down by the whole episode. I mean there were some good parts, it just seemed like a let down. Then again I could watch it over tomorrow and change my mind.

#302 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

I was reading some of the upcoming episode titles the last one that's listed is called " The Killer Within, part 2"

"Killer Within" was earlier this season and it was the episode that Lori died. Hmm

#303 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6065 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

????   He is THE MAIN character in the TV show and in the comic.   He led the group from the beginning.      The stress is what is driving him mad, and all the death surrounding him that HIS decisions MAY have caused.   .   He is under great pressure.      Not one of the others were ready for the responsibility.....   THEN.       NOW, someone will be forced to step up it appears.

This is where Ty, Glenn, or Daryl will HAVE to step up until Rick gets it together which he will.... 

I read some spoilers for the 3- 10 episode...   and if true this will be one of the best yet.    anyone wants the link pm me.

Has the makings of a really juicy episode....    and someone dies.... . 

I get that. I also think this show isn't immune to killing off its "main" character. They have shown anyone can die. Obviously Rick is the hero, but he does nothing more, or less than anyone else. Frankly I think Rick getting killed could be an option. The Carl/Baby storyline would be crazy!

Aldous Huxley

#304 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6065 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

They really need to be careful with all this Rich hallucinating crap.   Honestly the storyline or plot do not need it.    Although it is a problem Rick has in the books also.

I totally agree. To me it felt rushed and like you said irritating. You could tell Rick wasn't really yelling at Tyrese and his group. Honestly I was kind of let down by the whole episode. I mean there were some good parts, it just seemed like a let down. Then again I could watch it over tomorrow and change my mind.

Aldous Huxley

#305 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6065 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

I just found a reference to the Governors death and a reference of the battle for the prison, if the show follows the comic the show will be in shambles soon. I will leave a link it up to you if you wanna read.

http://walkingdead.w...iki/Brian_Blake

Scroll down to prison assault.

I don't see the show following the book storyline to "tightly" ...     Daryl and Merle were not even original characters...  and Daryl is now arguably the shows most popular character.  

This season we will see a couple of the core group go....  one or two but I doubt if follows the comic timeline.     Because everyone will pretty much be gone.    And a TV show cannot maintain if it kills off the folk the viewers tune in to see.

Who knows?   We will soon find out. 

My prediction is Glenn and Merle will get offed this season.   But I hope not.  Merle is a fun storyline waiting to happen and Glenn is a good guy, becoming jaded.....  lots of possibilities with him.

Aldous Huxley

#306 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

I told my 14 year old that we were going to watch WWE Elimination Chamber instead of the Dead. I was only kidding but he pleaded his case. The kid might make a good lawyer some day lol.

#307 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2908 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

???? He is THE MAIN character in the TV show and in the comic. He led the group from the beginning. The stress is what is driving him mad, and all the death surrounding him that HIS decisions MAY have caused. . He is under great pressure. Not one of the others were ready for the responsibility..... THEN. NOW, someone will be forced to step up it appears.

This is where Ty, Glenn, or Daryl will HAVE to step up until Rick gets it together which he will....

I read some spoilers for the 3- 10 episode... and if true this will be one of the best yet. anyone wants the link pm me.

Has the makings of a really juicy episode.... and someone dies.... .

I get that. I'm just sayin I don't think anyone is "safe" on this show. And they have already shown willingness to veer from the comic storyline.

Wiling to kill off the "main character"? Probably not. But it's a possibility.

It's just as much a show about the zombie apoc as it is about Rick. There are endless possibilities to be had, and if for some reason the storyline decides to get dull, it's something im sure the writers will look into.

I like to argue. 

#308 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2908 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Holy. Cow.

I like to argue. 

#309 MTC

MTC

Smells like a canal

• Community Moderator
  • 7316 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

Episode started off a little slow but towards the end it was really intense.

*SPOILER*

I was shocked when Axel got shot. Very unexpected.

As0FtW6.png

Formerly known as ManningToCollie.

#310 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1313 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

SPOILER Below:

All I can say is wow!  I was so happy to see Daryl finally put his brother in his place.  Then Merle falls right in step!  Hilarious!  I can't believe Gov set off that Zombie Bomb in the prison yard... With regards to Rick, when your going crazy, do you know your going crazy?

Daryl saves the day like always!!!!!!!!!!

Great Episode

#311 Nadine

Nadine

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 7942 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

do you suppose Rick is done with his 'stay cation' outside the fence?

I thought last week and I still think that the group needs darryl.......even if it means taking merle along with him

they just need more able bodies! especially now that they know that the governor will do what he does

wow that was awful what he did.  

IMPORTANT GAME DAY POSTING: On Game days, you can post about the game in the GAME DAY FORUM http://forums.colts....e/game_day.html or in the chat room Game talk in the Colts Forum will be locked during the game. Post game discussion threads: You can create them, please have a clear title. redundant threads will be merged or locked Let's keep this joint organized

#312 Coltman51

Coltman51
  • 839 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

Great episode and good to see Daryl back with the group.  As to keeping Merle in line we will see,  he doesn't have many options open to him.

Kept wondering during the attack where Tyrese and his group were squirrelled away at. 

Governor is unpredictable and dangerous,  but how many actual people and guns do you suppose he has?  Certainly more guns and ammo than the prison goup have at their disposal.

#313 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6750 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:54 PM

I don't see the show following the book storyline to "tightly" ...     Daryl and Merle were not even original characters...  and Daryl is now arguably the shows most popular character.  

This season we will see a couple of the core group go....  one or two but I doubt if follows the comic timeline.     Because everyone will pretty much be gone.    And a TV show cannot maintain if it kills off the folk the viewers tune in to see.

Who knows?   We will soon find out. 

My prediction is Glenn and Merle will get offed this season.   But I hope not.  Merle is a fun storyline waiting to happen and Glenn is a good guy, becoming jaded.....  lots of possibilities with him.

The the show follows the comics much more closely than I originally thought, the show added a couple of character, the plot is basically the same. The same things happen but the circumstances are different, sometimes the characters are different. For example It's Michone and Rick that a kidnapped by the Governor. Ricks is tortured like Glenn and Michone is rapped instead of Maggie being threatened with it.

#314 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6065 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Great episode...      fantastic in my mind...     Still don't dig all the Rick "visions" ...  but ...  it is working..

Last 9 mins were BOSS.............        I was standing up shouting out directions...  hheheehe. . ..

But you all know what?   that is the key to a "great" TV drama....     when the viewers CARE about the characters.   And the writers are making it happen with this show in a HUGE way. 

Please AMC ...  don't blow it season 4      

Aldous Huxley

#315 corgi

corgi
  • 2676 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

First episode out of the entire series that I found interesting from start to finish. Show has waaaaayyyyyyyy too many slow boring sections, and way too many filler episodes. I'm not one of the "the comic is better than the show" guys, because I will be the first to admit the comic is a slow burn/borderline boring affair. I love Robert Kirkman, but his other books (Invincible, Astounding Wolfman) to name a few are superior works.

My biggest problem with the show is outside of Glen & Daryl I couldn't care less about any of the characters. This season has been better though. The pacing is getting better, the story lines are better etc.. I will still say without hesitation the Video Game mops the floor with the show and books. If the show was a fraction of what the game was it would be in the best of all time discussion.

The last 10 minutes of the most recent episode was pretty awesome btw...

#316 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2908 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

What video game?

I like to argue. 

#317 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6065 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

What video game?

hehe..  I use to walk to arcades as a kid and blister Stargate and Burgertime to get attention.....  show my style...

Why sit at home and..    ..       never mind..      I will never understand the "gaming" fad.  Endless violence.

Play chess.... 

Aldous Huxley

#318 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

I did love the video game for the movie "Tron". But then again I love that movie....... dork I know.

But yeah, good episode.

#319 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1313 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

First episode out of the entire series that I found interesting from start to finish. Show has waaaaayyyyyyyy too many slow boring sections, and way too many filler episodes. I'm not one of the "the comic is better than the show" guys, because I will be the first to admit the comic is a slow burn/borderline boring affair. I love Robert Kirkman, but his other books (Invincible, Astounding Wolfman) to name a few are superior works.

My biggest problem with the show is outside of Glen & Daryl I couldn't care less about any of the characters. This season has been better though. The pacing is getting better, the story lines are better etc.. I will still say without hesitation the Video Game mops the floor with the show and books. If the show was a fraction of what the game was it would be in the best of all time discussion.

The last 10 minutes of the most recent episode was pretty awesome btw...

Which game?  Survial Instinct

or the The version thats on PSN, XboxLive

I have the one on PSN do you have the newest?  if so can I get some feedback?  Either PM or start a thread in the gaming!  I even played the facebook game :facepalm:

Sorry for the hijack!

Back on topic what did everyone think when Merle mentioned that they were gonna rob Rick's camp.  Did anyone catch that nugget?

#320 AllYouNeedIsLuck

AllYouNeedIsLuck

AllYouNeedIsLuck

• 1413 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

Just saw the latest episode. Wow can't wait for the next. That final scene where the governor released the zombies into the prison was exciting and it's a wonder where they'll reside next or if they'll go on the road again: of course following their attack of Woodbury in my opinion. 

Daryl is also slowly turning into my favorite character. He's grown a lot in my eyes through the seasons. I hope Merle can stop being his Jerk self and contribute to the group. And I hope Rick can be the leader he is through his mental lapse. 

One question though: In the final scene where they left the prison, nobody was holding the baby!! seriously did I miss something or did they forget the baby?!? haha that would be crazy/funny. 

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (15)
View All Updates