Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
712 replies to this topic

#161 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6660 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:05 PM

I love the end scene of Rick looking at Michonne through the fence. She's just standing by them walkers....B.A.!

http://www.amctv.com...d-come-knocking

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#162 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

http://www.amctv.com...d-come-knocking

That was cool. Even wounded she tears it up.

#163 Dan

Dan

#bradyquinnforthemaddencover

• 1371 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

How good is David Morrissey? Loved the guy for ages... weird to see him with an American accent though, like it was with Andrew Lincoln at first. Now it's weird to see him with an English accent!

#164 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

Tyreese to be introduced and Morgan returns....

http://splashpage.mt...g-dead-tyreese/
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#165 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

Don't know how I feel about Tyreese getting introduced so late... This could mean Daryl may not be long for the show... I hope not.
Aldous Huxley

#166 Nadine

Nadine

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 7524 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

About the bag, now that I think about it hey had it at the farm... and when they split up Andrea picked it up when she started running on her own.

I must be having a brain cloud. What bag?

We can embed tweets now:  http://forums.colts....bed-tweets-now/

Also, I added some grumpy cats to the emoticons :grumpy:  :grumpy2:

#167 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2899 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

I must be having a brain cloud. What bag?

The sheriffs bag with all the guns in it that Rick got from the police station early on. The same one he dropped in the street in Atlanta.

I thought he had given it to the guys who were taking care of the old folks home, but I was mistaken.

But the Gov had that bag in his room and Michonne saw it when she snuck in to steal her sword.

I like to argue. 

#168 Nadine

Nadine

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 7524 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

The sheriffs bag with all the guns in it that Rick got from the police station early on. The same one he dropped in the street in Atlanta.

I thought he had given it to the guys who were taking care of the old folks home, but I was mistaken.

But the Gov had that bag in his room and Michonne saw it when she snuck in to steal her sword.

Good eye and even better memory. Thanks!

We can embed tweets now:  http://forums.colts....bed-tweets-now/

Also, I added some grumpy cats to the emoticons :grumpy:  :grumpy2:

#169 Dan

Dan

• 1371 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

He gave some of the guns to the old folks but kept most of them for himself - remember Dale taking it to hide it from Shane? That was after they found the old folk home.

If I remember correctly, Andrea had it when the farm got overrun which would explain why the Gov has it.

#170 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6660 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

Don't know how I feel about Tyreese getting introduced so late... This could mean Daryl may not be long for the show... I hope not.

Why is that if Daryle isn't part of the comics?

Seperate question, is the main character from The Walking Dead Game in the comics?

#171 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

Why is that if Daryle isn't part of the comics?

Seperate question, is the main character from The Walking Dead Game in the comics?

I know nothing about the game, but Tyreese is Rick's right hand man in the books. He is a stud character. But the writers have been changing some things so we will see. I think Daryl may be the most popular character on the show. I don't see how getting rid of him would help ratings.

Dang things are gonna get interesting....
Aldous Huxley

#172 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

I know nothing about the game, but Tyreese is Rick's right hand man in the books. He is a stud character. But the writers have been changing some things so we will see. I think Daryl may be the most popular character on the show. I don't see how getting rid of him would help ratings.

Agreed.

#173 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6660 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

I'm forgetting the main characters name from the game but he's a black man who was a professor before he was arrested for double murder of his wife and her boyfriend. It's not clear if he really did it but he's actually a good person. When the game starts he's on his way to the prison on a transfer. Glenn had a small part in the game too.

#174 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:22 PM

I'm forgetting the main characters name from the game but he's a black man who was a professor before he was arrested for double murder of his wife and her boyfriend. It's not clear if he really did it but he's actually a good person. When the game starts he's on his way to the prison on a transfer. Glenn had a small part in the game too.

Tyreese was an NFL linebacker and I forget his post playing career employment. He is not from the prison. We will find out what he is all about in EP 8. Apparently Morgan is reintroduced toward the end of the season.
Aldous Huxley

#175 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6660 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

Tyreese was an NFL linebacker and I forget his post playing career employment. He is not from the prison. We will find out what he is all about in EP 8. Apparently Morgan is reintroduced toward the end of the season.

Yeah it's not him, I'm fairly certain he isn't in the comics now, the game is a prequel of sorts, it's starts as the zombie apocalypse starts.

#176 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

This drama will drag out over a few EP's....

Dangit...

The Pain is coming tho..
Aldous Huxley

#177 MTC

MTC

#PrayForPaulGeorge

• Community Moderator
  • 6529 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

The Governor is a sick person. Ugh

As0FtW6.png

Formerly known as ManningToCollie.

#178 HOFClipboardHolder

HOFClipboardHolder
  • 382 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

I used to watch Dragonball Z as a kid and what always ticked me of was the way they dragged out the show. You would get four episode of meaningless chatter for every good episode. Tonight's episode was useless and so boring.

#179 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6660 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:03 PM

I thought it was a good episode but very uncomfortable. I didn't see how it was boring at all, they set up the mid season finale perfectly. Team prison is moments away from attacking Woodbury and I was thinking it would take 2 episodes to set that up.

#180 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6660 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

I used to watch Dragonball Z as a kid and what always ticked me of was the way they dragged out the show. You would get four episode of meaningless chatter for every good episode. Tonight's episode was useless and so boring.

well DBZ was a action cartoon, while TWD is a horror- drama with a lot of character development, pay attention to the chatter because its important( to character development).

#181 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

The guy in the cabin was pretty funny.

#182 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

I love this show, I love how this season is not throwing "soft balls" at us... but instead throwing heat.

I really hope Glenn and Maggie come out all right.
Aldous Huxley

#183 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

The guy in the cabin was pretty funny.

Dudes cabin was on the river, and there was a boat there.... I bet we see it come into play when Andrea rescues Glenn and Maggie... JMO hehee.
Aldous Huxley

#184 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:10 PM

Foreshadowing perhaps?
For a split second I honestly thought Glenn was going to get seriously messed up.
I do think that the walkers can retain memories. Or at least some of them. Like the ones in season two that were sitting in the church.

#185 Dan

Dan

• 1371 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

Foreshadowing perhaps?
For a split second I honestly thought Glenn was going to get seriously messed up.
I do think that the walkers can retain memories. Or at least some of them. Like the ones in season two that were sitting in the church.

I wondered if there was anything in the woman who kept going back to her husband and son in the very first episode...

Thought it was another very good episode. Shame we didn't get a good look at Maggie... :( The actress went to university in my hometown, pretty cool.

#186 HOFClipboardHolder

HOFClipboardHolder
  • 382 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:37 AM

well DBZ was a action cartoon, while TWD is a horror- drama with a lot of character development, pay attention to the chatter because its important( to character development).

You missed the key word "meaningless." Last night's episode was essentially a filler episode. Which is exactly the same thing DBZ did. It caught up to the manga too fast and had to stretch out and waterdown the story as much as possible. Walking Dead the show is quickly catching up to the comic and running out of source material. Expect a lot of meaningless episodes in the upcoming seasons.

#187 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6660 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

You missed the key word "meaningless." Last night's episode was essentially a filler episode. Which is exactly the same thing DBZ did. It caught up to the manga too fast and had to stretch out and waterdown the story as much as possible. Walking Dead the show is quickly catching up to the comic and running out of source material. Expect a lot of meaningless episodes in the upcoming seasons.

There wasn't anything meaningless about it IMO. The group meets Michoone, they gain each others trust, there's some character development of the weird scientist, Glenn is tortured, so is Maggie in a way, the Gov shows how sick he really is, the group finds Woodbury. This episode was the rising action of a story arc and the next 1 will be apex, after the break it will be the fallout or falling action.

#188 Playmaker

Playmaker
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

Next weeks show is going to be awesome. We're going to meet Tyrese, who is a legend in the comic book. Although its looks like Oscar is going to die because of that. Morgan is also coming back this week I believe.

#189 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6660 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

You sure we meet Tyrese this week? The group is already at Woodbury, seems there's a lot already going on.

#190 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6660 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

I recommend joining the forum that's in the link at the top of the page if you wanna talk " Walking Dead"

I'm " JJ Walker " there

#191 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

It was character development... as J said... A very good and brutal episode..

It gets better every week... Bigger budget = better show.
Aldous Huxley

#192 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1289 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

Michonne with the prison group, Glenn "mannin" up like never before and btw he worked that zombie. This episode made me despise not only merle but the gov too. The set-up for the mid season finale was beautiful. Not to mention that we will be stuck (just guessin here) about what will happen with the brothers.

I was talking to my brother about the show and he said it best. Its been a really long time since I have gotten butterflies in my stomach before and during the show.

There is so many storylines and plot twists that it will be hard to follow.

HOF. . . .really a filler episode? They are setting up the mid-season finale PERFECTLY! Sorry bro but I doubt very much that the bolded portion will happen.

Each season has gotten increasingly better and better. This show is going to become one of the best series to ever grace AMC. They have enough material for at least 7 seasons.

Sucks that we will have to wait until jan/feb.

BTW did anyone else see the message regargind verizon losing AMC?

Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)

We need to replace random acts of violence with random acts of Kindness  (Me)

#193 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

You sure we meet Tyrese this week? The group is already at Woodbury, seems there's a lot already going on.

Ep 8 toward the end....
Aldous Huxley

#194 reddmmann

reddmmann
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

Midseason finale...already...give me a break :hissy:

#195 Dan

Dan

• 1371 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

I just finished playing the game... it's incredible. So emotional.

#196 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Midseason finale...already...give me a break :hissy:

Sunday nights just won't be the same for awhile.

#197 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Sunday nights just won't be the same for awhile.

Mid Feb. me thinks..
Aldous Huxley

#198 Dan

Dan

• 1371 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

It was mid Feb last year. Not the worst wait in the world, but still too long!

#199 coltsguy510

coltsguy510

Military Brats FTW!!!

• 1187 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

Can't wait!!!!! :) :D :yay: :clap: :dancing: :disco: :headspin: :banana: :fireworks: :woah: :yahoo: :Wooo: :jump: :excited:
Keep Building The Monster Grigson!!!!

#200 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

WOW................

I think Daryl is going to kill his bro....
Aldous Huxley

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

View All Updates