•  

Photo

Walking Dead *spoiler alert*

Best Answer Coltman51, 11 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

Thought the episode was good but a little drawn out in parts.  How many more episodes left for this season?

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
694 replies to this topic

#81 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2787 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Think about it ... It's a Zombie Soap Opera...

haha I was calling it 'The Walking Soap Opera' last season. This season has been a lot better.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#82 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

I thought it was back on dish...

I download them every week after work on Sunday night, small file takes just a few minutes and NO COMMERCIALS
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#83 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1208 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

Rick has lost it, which is rightfully so, my prediction was wrong for last week and I knew that Andrea and Michonne would split (but that isn't over) as well what a way for both Carol and Lori to come to an end.

This show keeps getting better and better!

What did you guys think about last nights episode?

Be yourself, everyone else is taken (Oscar Wilde)

We need to replace random acts of violence with random acts of Kindness  (Me)

#84 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

I'm confused about something, whos in the 3rd grave? I counted T-Dogg, Lori, ???. Was it Carol? Why don't I remember her getting killed? Someone remind me.

#85 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

Did anyone else use to hate Andrea but now think she's a ok person?

#86 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

Does anyone else get the feeling Michoone will have a run in with the group and tell them about the town or did someone from town call the prison? Or do you think the town will have its own story, parallel but opposite of Ricks group?

#87 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

My wife was crying.

Intense episode. I KNEW it was Andrew who was looking thru the bushes etc. which is why I am holding out hope that maybe Lori isn't dead. They never showed Andrew dying, just like they didn't show Lori.

Just last week my dad said to me TDogg is going to die, because he doesn't have enough speaking parts. I said if they wanted to kill him he'd have died when he cut his arm around the zombie horde in season 2. Sure enough he starts out this episode in a major speaking role and BAM.....fooled me.

Best. Show. On. TV.

They showed Lori die, then Carl put a bullet in her head.

#88 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:23 PM

I'm confused about something, whos in the 3rd grave? I counted T-Dogg, Lori, ???. Was it Carol? Why don't I remember her getting killed? Someone remind me.

Never mind, the wiki says Carol got away from the walkers and her fate is unknown. The group thinks she's dead, hence Daryl placing the Cherokee rose on the grave.

#89 Thewholefnshow28

Thewholefnshow28
  • 2018 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

So I really enjoyed this episode, but then again I have enjoyed all of them.

I love the balance between Rick's world that is in a complete and utter meltdown full of blood and violence and the Governor's world that is your idealistic world.

I have to wonder what that zombie was that he shot. Was that Lori? Did that zombie eat the remains of Lori and that is why it was so bloated? Also, why did Carol have a grave? There was no remains like Lori or TDog. She should just be considered MIA for now.

I really liked that they allowed Daryl to be the hero and get some things done.

I am pretty sure we are about to see the clash between the two camps.
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain

"Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back." - Oscar Wilde

#90 Nadine

Nadine

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 6987 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

So I really enjoyed this episode, but then again I have enjoyed all of them.

I love the balance between Rick's world that is in a complete and utter meltdown full of blood and violence and the Governor's world that is your idealistic world.

I have to wonder what that zombie was that he shot. Was that Lori? Did that zombie eat the remains of Lori and that is why it was so bloated? Also, why did Carol have a grave? There was no remains like Lori or TDog. She should just be considered MIA for now.

I really liked that they allowed Daryl to be the hero and get some things done.

I am pretty sure we are about to see the clash between the two camps.

I think yes that Zombie ate Lori although given that there was nothing left.......not even bones, I don't know
Daryl is the new hero I think. He had me when he fed the baby

We can embed tweets now:  http://forums.colts....bed-tweets-now/

#91 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Great episode...

I "think" the walker that had to take a nap after feasting did in fact eat "some" of Lori.. ??

Something big is getting ready to go down... Involving either Carol (who is still alive), Lori (she's dead), and or both.

I have not read the comic beyond the group finding the prisoners and I won't until after the season... they are changing things tho.

And Rick is losing touch with reality. That happens in the comic. But he gets it back together....
Aldous Huxley

#92 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Oh and I LOVE me some MIchone going into WARRIOR mode....

She will find the group... the good guys....
Aldous Huxley

#93 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

The writers are destroying Andrea's character now... I am building a Wlorri kinda hate towards her lately..

But she still has time to come around.
Aldous Huxley

#94 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

I had the same sick question, did that zombie eat the rest of Lori? Can Rick get the chance to bury Lori?

Somethings suspicious though, the body is completely gone and Rick gets a timely phone call in the same room Lori's missing body was in.

#95 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

The writers are destroying Andrea's character now... I am building a Wlorri kinda hate towards her lately..

But she still has time to come around.

I hated Andrea earlier like when she was ticked that Dale was trying to save her, she almost kills Daryl because she was being head strong, or when she allowed that girl to attempt suicide.

#96 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

I had the same sick question, did that zombie eat the rest of Lori? Can Rick get the chance to bury Lori?

Somethings suspicious though, the body is completely gone and Rick gets a timely phone call in the same room Lori's missing body was in.

My guess is Rick is hallucinating... He's in a bad place right now...
Aldous Huxley

#97 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

I hated Andrea earlier like when she was ticked that Dale was trying to save her, she almost kills Daryl because she was being head strong, or when she allowed that girl to attempt suicide.

Andrea is very selfish... But in the books .. SPOILER>>>>

She becomes a badbutt shot, and an butt kicker... But the show is portraying her as very weak....
Aldous Huxley

#98 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

I thought of Lori as a leader and good wife before the farm went to heck. I did not like the way she treated Rick when he told her he had to kill Shane.
Like why did she blame him and not understand and then give him the cold shoulder the rest of the winter?

#99 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

Andrea is very selfish... But in the books .. SPOILER>>>>

She becomes a badbutt shot, and an butt kicker... But the show is portraying her as very weak....

I get the feeling the show wanted us to hate Andrea at first for her crap but then slowly redeem the character.

#100 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:53 PM

haha I was calling it 'The Walking Soap Opera' last season. This season has been a lot better.

Last season AMC cut their budget in HALF from season one... but doubled the episodes..

AMC just did not feel they had the GOLDMINE ON THEIR HANDS THAT THEY DO.

This season is 16 Episodes and way bigger budget...

Thus the reason for all the farm "* chat and downtime"...
Aldous Huxley

#101 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

I thought of Lori as a leader and good wife before the farm went to heck. I did not like the way she treated Rick when he told her he had to kill Shane.
Like why did she blame him and not understand and then give him the cold shoulder the rest of the winter?

I never liked Lori... and her man goes into the hospital during a CRISIS and within 30 days she is in the sack with Rick's best friend..... *.

She was a manipulator.. JMO

Good call on Andrea... I hope she comes around.... The way she treated Dale and Michone bother me a bit...
Aldous Huxley

#102 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:19 PM

I never liked Lori... and her man goes into the hospital during a CRISIS and within 30 days she is in the sack with Rick's best friend..... *.

She was a manipulator.. JMO

Good call on Andrea... I hope she comes around.... The way she treated Dale and Michone bother me a bit...

I don't see how Lori was a manipulator or who she was manipulating and for what reason. Wishy-washy and unsure of everything? Yes I'd say she's guilty of that.
About the Shane/Lori relationship, blame the writers. After Rick is reunited with her, she's again faithful. The writers wanted a love triangle that ultimately led to Shane's downfall. Its a great plot device but the setup for it is alittle sloppy. The writers should have made Ricks/Loris seperation longer than a month or 2.
The writers accidentally made viewers hate her for that. Maybe it wasn't a mistake, maybe the writers wanted unapologetic realism, that this is how fast people can fall in and out of love when in sustained chaos. Adultery is hot button issue and sometimes hits the wrong buttons with viewers.

#103 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

The Zombie Fight Club cracked me up. Merle's one armed push-ups were great. Andrea just gets on my nerves. Andrea from The Walking Dead. I have to be clear because my wife's name is Andrea (although it's pronounced "An drey uh").

#104 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

The Zombie Fight Club cracked me up. Merle's one armed push-ups were great. Andrea just gets on my nerves. Andrea from The Walking Dead. I have to be clear because my wife's name is Andrea (although it's pronounced "An drey uh").

Merle's roundhouse kick was funny too.

#105 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

Just watched the episode again.

Just before the phone rings there is a baby SCREAMING in the distance....

Then the phone rings......

He is hallucinating...
Aldous Huxley

#106 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

And actually I did not notice this first viewing.. but I think Andrea got "hip" to the Gov. at the "party" .. but she may be playing ball now. Because it's too late to roll with Mich.

Who knows...
Aldous Huxley

#107 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

And actually I did not notice this first viewing.. but I think Andrea got "hip" to the Gov. at the "party" .. but she may be playing ball now. Because it's too late to roll with Mich.

Who knows...

I agree, she was but then Zombie Fightclub happened, making her uneasy again.

#108 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

I think yes that Zombie ate Lori although given that there was nothing left.......not even bones, I don't know
Daryl is the new hero I think. He had me when he fed the baby

Seeing Daryl feed the baby made me double take but I liked it. "Were gonna name ya lil butt kicker"

#109 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2839 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

Great episode.

Rick HAS to be hallucinating.

That walker ate Lori, and before Rick found that walker, he found the bullet Carol put thru Loris brain. Surely that's enough to put any man over the edge he was teetering on.

Also. Did anyone else notice Ricks "Sheriffs" bag that he gave to the guys who were feeding the old people in The Governors room?! Did he kill all those guys!!!?? The bag from Back early in season 2. The bag all the guns were in that he dropped on the road in Atlanta.

I like to argue. 

#110 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1208 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Okay so I don't know if anyone watches the talking dead but yes the portly zombie taking a snooze did eat Lori. The director of the episode was on talking dead last night and stated that. He said that in the zombies mouth had some of Lori's hair.

Rick is in very dark place and it wouldn't surprise me if it was Lori's voice when he picked up.

Since there is been kind of a character shift (Daryl now the main story line) I believe there will be alot of development of that plot line. Daryl is gonna step up and become the leader during Rick's "sabbatical." Which will make it even more interesting when meryl meets daryl.

Andrea just wants to feel normal and to belong. As well she is becoming an opportunist. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing but she is gonna end up getting burned.

I really don't believe that AMC realized the show would take off like it did.

#111 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1208 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Great episode.

That walker ate Lori, and before Rick found that walker, he found the bullet Carol put thru Loris brain. Surely that's enough to put any man over the edge he was teetering on.

Also. Did anyone else notice Ricks "Sheriffs" bag that he gave to the guys who were feeding the old people in The Governors room?! Did he kill all those guys!!!?? The bag from Back early in season 2. The bag all the guns were in that he dropped on the road in Atlanta.

Good call, I knew they looked familiar and it had me scratching my head why they were there. . . . the plot thickens!!!!!!!

#112 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

Great episode.

Dang... that would be interesting... what scene... or minute? Do you remember?

Is the case that is an excellent eye for detail.
Aldous Huxley

#113 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

Great episode.

Oh oh, I think that confirms Rick will make it to Woodbury and when he finds that, the turds will hit the fan.
Why else would they do this? It will happen.

I noticed it too but didn't think anything about it. I just remember the camera zeroing in on it for some reason.....

where are the old people?

#114 JoKeR

JoKeR

And here...we.. GO...

• 6583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:46 PM

This show is ruff, I don't remember seeing a horror movie this harsh.

#115 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

TWD is wonderful cause ... it don't end...
Aldous Huxley

#116 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2839 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Dang... that would be interesting... what scene... or minute? Do you remember?

Is the case that is an excellent eye for detail.

It was when michone went to get her sword.

I like to argue. 

#117 coltsfanmilyman

coltsfanmilyman
  • 1208 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

TWD is wonderful cause ... it don't end...

Considering there are 102 comics and the directors and writers have already said they have enough material for 7+ seasons; I hope this show doesn't end for awhile!!!!!!!!

#118 coltsguy510

coltsguy510

Military Brats FTW!!!

• 1185 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

Just got to watch it. Episode was awesome!!! Rick has lost it. I can't wait for next week. I want to see Michone join the group so bad.
Keep Building The Monster Grigson!!!!

#119 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

What if Carol is on the other end of the phone with Rick? Hiding dialing random numbers? Or .... another member of the group trying to find Carol or Rick? Dialing random numbers?
Aldous Huxley

#120 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5565 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

Or what if Carol saved Lori? And and they are trapped somewhere? That's unlikely.. Lori lost a lot of blood. But I just don't think the fat zombie ate her.

I need to go to bed...
Aldous Huxley

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      15 Apr
    shecolt

I don't know how many roundabouts there are in Carmel, but I think I went through at least 20 of them today . . . which brought back memories of how hard it was for me to enter jump roping without tripping or being whacked in the head.

Show comments (10)
  • Photo
      15 Apr
    Jules

"Morning has broken, like the first morning....Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird....."

Show comments (8)
View All Updates