coltsfanmilyman

The Walking Dead *spoiler alert*

1,024 posts in this topic

Or what if Carol saved Lori? And and they are trapped somewhere? That's unlikely.. Lori lost a lot of blood. But I just don't think the fat zombie ate her.

I need to go to bed...

Lori is dead while Carol is believed to be dead by the group. It is harsh to have a zombie eat the entire body of Lori though and kinda unbelievable. The writers confirmed Lori is dead and was eaten after.

I really like this show but I never said the writing was perfect.

Carol and Lori are both on the credits for next week, and Irone Singleton (T) is not ...

So??? who knows?

I'm starting to think it has to be Carol or one of the ghosts of one of the group are going to start talking to Rick.

Carol and Lori are both on the credits for next week, and Irone Singleton (T) is not ...

So??? who knows?

I'm starting to think it has to be Carol or one of the ghosts of one of the group are going to start talking to Rick.

I think Lori's voice is gonna be on the phone. That could be an explanation for her on the credits. Him being in the same room where she was consumed... I wonder if Carol is still alive though. I know that Daryl put the flower on the grave but maybe she still is alive. . . . .

I think Lori's voice is gonna be on the phone. That could be an explanation for her on the credits. Him being in the same room where she was consumed... I wonder if Carol is still alive though. I know that Daryl put the flower on the grave but maybe she still is alive. . . . .

She will turn up eventually.... "one way or the other"..

This is why I think Lori shows up on the credit. It will show how much Rick is losing it when he is talking to his dead wife on a phone that is probably not working.

I saw the Sheriffs bag, but I had forgot all about it. That definitely will make for an interesting thing if Rick sees that bag.

I can understand Andrea's character big time. She went from someone who just wanted to die because nobody wants to live in that world especially after the person she loved was killed by the zombies. Everything she knew was gone so she hit rock bottom. Now she found something that resembles normalcy and she wants to cling onto it.

Heck looked at how excited the group was about planting crops and living in a jail. Imagine the euphoria one would feel in finding something that looks just like society before the zombies.

Yeah I can't really blame Lori for wanting to stay in Woodbury. Michoone didn't give her a good reason to want to leave. Just saying " this place isn't what they say it is " isn't nearly enough.

1 person likes this

I didn't get the impression that the fat Zombie ate Lori but will have to rewatch it. I thought the zombie was Lori as it looked pregnant and maybe Carl wasn't actually able to shoot his own mother, or flinched when he pulled trigger and missed her head. Ricks stabbing zombie in stomach revenge for the baby causing her death????????

I didn't get the impression that the fat Zombie ate Lori but will have to rewatch it. I thought the zombie was Lori as it looked pregnant and maybe Carl wasn't actually able to shoot his own mother, or flinched when he pulled trigger and missed her head. Ricks stabbing zombie in stomach revenge for the baby causing her death????????

On Talking Dead the director said that the zombie did intact eat Lori. And if you look closely you'll see her hair stuck in the zombies mouth and finger nails.

Carl def shot Lori. Thru the head I don't know. But he did shoot her. Rick picked up the bullet that was smashed into to the floor (on talking dead the director also said that the actor who plays Rick carries that bullet in his pocket whenever he is in character).

Also. Rick stabbed that zombie because he wanted to get Loris body out of there to give him something to bury. (Just my opinion).

On Talking Dead the director said that the zombie did intact eat Lori. And if you look closely you'll see her hair stuck in the zombies mouth and finger nails.

Carl def shot Lori. Thru the head I don't know. But he did shoot her. Rick picked up the bullet that was smashed into to the floor (on talking dead the director also said that the actor who plays Rick carries that bullet in his pocket whenever he is in character).

Also. Rick stabbed that zombie because he wanted to get Loris body out of there to give him something to bury. (Just my opinion).

Thanks, guess I might have to start staying up for the Talking Dead, though past my bedtime.lol

Yeah I can't really blame Lori for wanting to stay in Woodbury. Michoone didn't give her a good reason to want to leave. Just saying " this place isn't what they say it is " isn't nearly enough.

I meant Andrea.

I did get the impression the zombie ate Lori but its like you had to think about it a second, like you got a sick feeling that's what happened and your like WTH!?

1 person likes this

I still don't know if he did though. You would think that the bullet going in through her skull and then exiting would make a blood spatter(sorry to be morbid) but if I remember correctly he pulled it out from a spot not near the body. There was no blood around it....

Maybe Carl couldn't shoot his mom?

About the bag, now that I think about it hey had it at the farm... and when they split up Andrea picked it up when she started running on her own.

About the bag, now that I think about it hey had it at the farm... and when they split up Andrea picked it up when she started running on her own.

Your right. Bc Dale tried to hide the bag from Shane in that one episode. I don't remember Andrea grabbing it though.

I was thinking Rick gave the bag to those guys that were taking care of the old folks. Did he just end up giving them guns then?

Also. Are we ever going to see the black guy and his son again? The guy who "rescued" Rick in the first season. Who he stayed with and went to the police station with.

They were going to meet up in Atlanta. With Rick turning his radio on every morning at dawn.

This was obviously WAAAY back in the series. So I doubt we ever hear from them again. But I liked that guy and his son.

Or what about the Mexican family that decided to go to there separate ways after the camp was over run and decided not to attempt a trip to the CDC.

Also. Are we ever going to see the black guy and his son again? The guy who "rescued" Rick in the first season. Who he stayed with and went to the police station with.

They were going to meet up in Atlanta. With Rick turning his radio on every morning at dawn.

This was obviously WAAAY back in the series. So I doubt we ever hear from them again. But I liked that guy and his son.

Or what about the Mexican family that decided to go to there separate ways after the camp was over run and decided not to attempt a trip to the CDC.

I have been wondering about them too!!! I wish that they would bring them back.

I know what the comic reveals about Morgan and Duane.... pm me if you need to know

I still can't believe that Andrew guy made it out alive....well til he got shot.

Andrew was probably a punt returner in high school. jk

What I'm starting to see is if a character isn't scared and is determined, they own the walkers easily.

1 person likes this

Andrew was probably a punt returner in high school. jk

What I'm starting to see is if a character isn't scared and is determined, they own the walkers easily.

A straight sharp edged object would help.

1 person likes this

A straight sharp edged object would help.

I don't know man the whole foot to the head like, a sledge-o-matic to a watermelon; it's pretty righteous too.

1 person likes this

So it looks like Michonne joins Rick and company and helps rescue Glenn and Maggie in the next episode. As for Andrea.. :facepalm:

Andrea and the Governor....going to need therapy after that....

2 people like this

Well since the colts game didn't end like I wanted I was super excited for walking dead and man it never fails!!!!!

Meryl is just as twisted as ever, Michonne is still as bad as ever, and Andrea. . . .well is to be expected.

Rick completely lost it there for awhile, but it seems like he has came out of it. Talking to Lori on the phone set him straight(hopefully)

Can't belive Carol is still alive!!!!

I really don't know how Darryl is gonna react to Meryl. Especially after whats going to happen in the next episode (if you watch Talking dead you know what i mean)

Well since the colts game didn't end like I wanted I was super excited for walking dead and man it never fails!!!!!

Meryl is just as twisted as ever, Michonne is still as bad as ever, and Andrea. . . .well is to be expected.

Rick completely lost it there for awhile, but it seems like he has came out of it. Talking to Lori on the phone set him straight(hopefully)

Can't belive Carol is still alive!!!!

I really don't know how Darryl is gonna react to Meryl. Especially after whats going to happen in the next episode (if you watch Talking dead you know what i mean)

Daryl won't be too hip to the way ole Merle is treating folks. and we will see just how dark these writers go... if they stay with the vibe of the comic... Maggie is in for a bad time.

I pray these writers redeem Andrea's character real quick... when she gets wind of Glenn and Maggie being beaten and ..... I hope she goes NAVY SEAL on Woodbury.

It's about to go down..

Next couple episodes should be EPIC.

1 person likes this

Does anyone think The Governor is a tool? The line about how good the whiskey is was facepalm material, what a dork...

Anyway, why does the Gov bring some people in but then kills/robs others. Those Soldiers he killed could've been a lot of help, especially if he really wants to clear the area of walkers.(he said something about taking the world back from the walkers)

1 person likes this

Does anyone think The Governor is a tool? The line about how good the whiskey is was facepalm material, what a dork...

Anyway, why does the Gov bring some people in but then kills/robs others. Those Soldiers he killed could've been a lot of help, especially if he really wants to clear the area of walkers.(he said something about taking the world back from the walkers)

The Gov is a "power monger" ANY THREAT TO HIM WILL BE ELIMINATED. Such as an organized military unit... (which I did not like how they did it) A real US small unit would own the Gov and Merle...

That said dude is a control freak.... big problem when Andrea finds out about Glenn and Maggie... BIG PROBLEM.

Daryl won't be too hip to the way ole Merle is treating folks. and we will see just how dark these writers go... if they stay with the vibe of the comic... Maggie is in for a bad time.

I pray these writers redeem Andrea's character real quick... when she gets wind of Glenn and Maggie being beaten and ..... I hope she goes NAVY SEAL on Woodbury.

It's about to go down..

Next couple episodes should be EPIC.

Yeah, I can only imagine the type's of things Meryl will do to the girl. Glenn looked bad. I wonder how Michonne will react with the group at the prison.

I'm sorry but Andrea's best bet would have been to stay with Michonne. I lost all respect for her when she shot at Daryl for no other reason than to get her feet wet. To me I am just waiting/hoping her storyline runs its course and is done.

Gov is only gonna bring in people that wont step up to him.

The writers are not doing Andrea respect... she is a stud in the books.... But, this is TV...

ONLY a guess here.... but Andrea will realize she is in a snake pit and act accordingly. ..

Michone + Rick + Daryl + Glenn/Maggie = REVENGE......

I can't wait.......

The Gov is a "power monger" ANY THREAT TO HIM WILL BE ELIMINATED. Such as an organized military unit... (which I did not like how they did it) A real US small unit would own the Gov and Merle...

That said dude is a control freak.... big problem when Andrea finds out about Glenn and Maggie... BIG PROBLEM.

Yea I agree, the Gov would've died at least since he was in the open and in everyone's sights.

The Gov is a control freak but I'm thinking he's a freak in general. Like a guy that beats or molests his children and hides it with a false, social persona. Just watch him, anytime he's trying to be cool or witty, it comes off as lame, because its all fake.( his hootin at the zombie fight club, his " great whiskey" comment, when he came off as harmless in front of the Army, or his " heck yeah " comment. Andrea likes to think of herself as smart but can't see through his fake ness. She's not too bright IMO.

1 person likes this

I have feeling Daryl will be forced to join his brother in a prisoner swap, of sorts.

Yea I agree, the Gov would've died at least since he was in the open and in everyone's sights.

The Gov is a control freak but I'm thinking he's a freak in general. Like a guy that beats or molests his children and hides it with a false, social persona. Just watch him, anytime he's trying to be cool or witty, it comes off as lame, because its all fake.( his hootin at the zombie fight club, his " great whiskey" comment, when he came off as harmless in front of the Army, or his " heck yeah " comment. Andrea likes to think of herself as smart but can't see through his fake ness. She's not too bright IMO.

I agree, there is something 'off' about him. I mean other than the fact that he's psycho

1 person likes this

I have feeling Daryl will be forced to join his brother in a prisoner swap, of sorts.

Daryl is the most interesting, complex character on the show. He's grown up and if his brother thinks he's going to get Daryl over to his side, he's guessing wrong

2 people like this

Daryl is the most interesting, complex character on the show. He's grown up and if his brother thinks he's going to get Daryl over to his side, he's guessing wrong

Yep, Daryl has a "real" family for the first time in his life... He will end up killing Merle...

1 person likes this

and it is JMO... Daryl and Merle are NOT in the books...

And I agree Nadine... Daryl is a a very interesting character.

I just cannot wait to see a Merle vs D confrontation.

2 people like this

I love the end scene of Rick looking at Michonne through the fence. She's just standing by them walkers....B.A.!

Every episode I love Daryl more and more.

I cannot wait for the clash between him and his brother. I think deep down he has a dislike of Merle. When he was talking to Carl he said something like "I could play with the bieghborhood kids when he wasn't around". On top of the fact I believe he is now in love with Carol and he considers Glenn and Maggie family and what Merle is doing to them it's all going to come to an epic conclusion.

Also that scene with Carl and Daryl was excellent. Daryl telling him about his mother and how it didn't feel real etc. with Carl responding. I shot my mother it was real for me....powerful stuff right there.

1 person likes this

Is it bad that this thread is one of the first things I check on this board?

I don't know but I may have to go watch season 1 again so I can remember the relationship between Daryl and Meryl, I know that during season 2 when Daryl fell down the "cliff" Meryl was more taunting and condescending towards his brother but that could have just been their relationship. I truly don't think Daryl has a cold heart. I don't think the same can be said for Meryl (but in his defense the man had to cut off his own arm and survive the zombie apocalypse so he could be a little jaded.)

I don't know but I may have to go watch season 1 again so I can remember the relationship between Daryl and Meryl, I know that during season 2 when Daryl fell down the "cliff" Meryl was more taunting and condescending towards his brother but that could have just been their relationship. I truly don't think Daryl has a cold heart. I don't think the same can be said for Meryl (but in his defense the man had to cut off his own arm and survive the zombie apocalypse so he could be a little jaded.)

Season 1 offered no scenes with those two together, the only thing that happened was Daryle got irate that they handcuffed his brother on top of a building and left him there, after some talking to he understood Rick did what he had to do because Merle was a danger to the group, so he went with Rick and the others back to Atlanta to save him. They didn't find him but found evidence he made it out of the building alive. He cares about his brother but knows he's trouble. The more he's away from Merle,the more he realizes his brother is no good and appreciates others. Sounds like all his life Merle controlled him and made him think it was him and his brother vs the world.

this thread is how I keep up with the show