Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

***Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread***

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh...not getting the Colts/GB game here in the High Lonesome Desert either! It's the darn Falcons and Redskins! wth!?!

So I'm listening to it online on 1070AM. Days like this I REALLY REALLY miss Indiana!

(God bless Chuck Pagano and his family and a speedy recovery!) :blueshoe:

That goes without saying. I had hoped it was indicative of some protection issues, and we're manned to rush the passer. Disappointed at the complete lack of pressure.

Earlier today, I heard an analyst (I want to say Marshall Faulk) say that Manusky is playing Freeney and Mathis in the wrong ways. He is playing them in ways that they are uncomfortable/not used to. So that could account for a big part of the lack of pass rush. The question comes up as to whether we should stick with it this year so they are more used to it for next year or if we should let them do what they are used to this year and then have to go through this learning curve next year

Sigh...not getting the Colts/GB game here in the High Lonesome Desert either! It's the darn Falcons and Redskins! wth!?!

So I'm listening to it online on 1070AM. Days like this I REALLY REALLY miss Indiana!

(God bless Chuck Pagano and his family and a speedy recovery!) :blueshoe:

Where in NM are you Blue Horse?

Avery you had to be a little deeper on that route..

Yep, it was a designed pick that went to shallow. It might have been Fleener/Allen (whoever it was running the pick) that was too shallow. Either way, 3 yard routes on 3rd and 5 ......not good.