•  

Photo

Send Coach Pagano YOUR thoughts (web and mail)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
79 replies to this topic

#1 Let there be Luck

Let there be Luck
  • 544 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:25 AM

Just heard this on the local radio station. You can send cards/thoughts/NO FLOWERS to the Colts Complex for Coach Pagano: 7001 West 56th Street Indianapolis, IN 46254

Mod edit: I've renamed the title of the thread, and this will be the "Get Well" thread for our forum until further notice. The admins will also be forwarding these thoughts and well wishes to the Pagano family. -- Superman

Edited by Superman, 01 October 2012 - 07:47 PM.
edited title

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Nostrils

Nostrils
  • 465 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

thanks appreciate it

#3 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 12909 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:46 AM

You know I remeber when the incident with Dungys son happened the mods at the time opened a several month long thread for well wishes for the Dungys and made sure Tony got a copy of it. Any reason why we can't do that for coach pagano?
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#4 Superman

Superman
  • Forum Moderator
  • 13092 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:51 PM

You know I remeber when the incident with Dungys son happened the mods at the time opened a several month long thread for well wishes for the Dungys and made sure Tony got a copy of it. Any reason why we can't do that for coach pagano?

No reason we can't make this the official "Get Well" thread. I've pinned it, and I'm also going to edit the title.
LET'S HUNT

#5 Coltswarriors

Coltswarriors
  • 2053 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:52 PM

Get well coach Pagano! Prayers with you & your family!

Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery!

We are COLTSTRONG!

#6 corgi

corgi
  • 2386 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:08 PM

Get well soon Coach Pagano! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I know you will beat this! We love you coach.

"A man’s character is not judged after he celebrates a victory, but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up.

You never give up, you pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on, you adapt, you overcome, that is what I believe!"

#7 House

House
  • 6548 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:14 PM

Stay strong, and get well Chuck.

Your dream job is waiting for you when your better :)
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#8 Let there be Luck

Let there be Luck
  • 544 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:15 PM

Get Well Coach Pagano! Colts Nation is praying for you and your family. We know you can beat this, and you will be back in the field in no time. We are ChuckStrong!!!!

#9 Zalekcin

Zalekcin
  • Member nst
  • 4096 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:17 PM

My thoughts are with Coach Pagono and his family... I know all to well what it is like to have a family member who has battled leukemia. Hopefully, the recovery is a swift one.
The artist formerly know as Gandalf... but still rather wizardly while wearing blue and white. Drug/alcohol free. Taking a break until draft day.

#10 Nadine

Nadine

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

Heal Strong!
Get well!

We can embed tweets now:  http://forums.colts....bed-tweets-now/

#11 CptHooligan

CptHooligan
  • 311 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:20 PM

Get well, Coach! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Politics would be much more agreeable if business was conducted over a glass of bourbon and a good cigar.

#12 ColtsVsTheWorld

ColtsVsTheWorld
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:47 PM

Get Well Coach!!!

#13 Fatboyslim11

Fatboyslim11
  • 606 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

Coach take care of yourself. Your health is priority one. We'll see you soon.

#14 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2527 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:57 PM

Dear Mr Pagano!

When Yo signed for Indianapolis Colts as Head Coach, You've became a member of Colts Family. This family stays strong and stands behind You in this tough period of Your life.

As member of this family I wish You speed healing, and I hope You will return to the team as soon as possible!

Get well and be ChuckStrong as always!

Sincerely Yours:

HCF

COLTSTRONG

#15 ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL
  • 2607 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Prayers for speedy recovery for you Mr. Pagano. I know somebody else on medication for same, and they are a light and inspiration for the rest of us, even in their more trying days.

“There’s no question he’s (Luck) a complete football player and one of the top quarterbacks in this league already. He has a great career in front of him but I think he’s already established himself as a very poised and talented player that can do a lot of things to beat you and he manages his team well and plays good situational football.”       -New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick

#16 pac2

pac2
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

Our thoughts and our prayers are with you Coach.

WE ARE COLTS NATION!
WE ARE COLTS STRONG!
WE ARE CHUCK STRONG!

#17 18 to 44

18 to 44
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

I know you will beat this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We love you, Coach!!

#18 ballin colt

ballin colt
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:41 PM

Prayers for speedy recovery for you Mr. Pagano. I know somebody else on medication for same, and they are a light and inspiration for the rest of us, even in their more trying days.

Mr. Coach Pagano, loads of love and prayers going your way, for you and your family. May GOD be with all of you during this fight. Bruce will take care of our beloved COLTS while you are away. GOD BLESS.

#19 Coltscodeblue

Coltscodeblue
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Best wishes to Mr. Pagano and his family with dealing with and getting through this illness...

I pre-appoligize for a future of not a sniff of AFC South Championships for other AFC South teams in the next 10 to 15 more years till Andrew Luck retires!!!!!

#20 tarheels27

tarheels27
  • Rookie
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

Dear Coach Pagano,

I heard about your news and wanted to send a quick note of encouragement. We have a healthy, beautiful 17 year old son, who is the middle child between his sisters. Out of the blue he was diagnosed with AML in May of this year. Thats the way it happens. He is a competitve HS swimmer in great physical shape and was finishing his junior year when he self-diagnosed himself with AML. He noticed red spots and bruising and insisted something was wrong. He felt fine, but he thought it was just odd. We took him to our family Doctor on Monday and on Thursday he was having his first Bone Marrow biopsy and spinal. So the fight began for us. We have gone through and continue to go through every possible emotion. Like a lot of us say, you dont choose AML, but you choose how you fight it. We strongly believe in prayer and positive thinking to beat this thing. Our son was fortunate to have the right genetic make up and was placed in the low risk category. He just began his 4th round of chemo and it will be a tough one, but we have the hopeit is his last.

One of the biggest lessons we learned for you and your family is to communicate in a central location. We created a page to communicate updates and let others offer well wishes. It is extremely draining to tell and retell your story from the beginning. Everyone cares and wants to help, but you and your family need strength to fight this around the clock. I am guessing this is happening through the Colts, but it is very important to keep everyone from going crazy and deposit thoughts on a site. Second, push for and take as many breaks from the hospital as they will allow. As long as your counts are high enough, you should be able to receive a day pass. You will be in the hospital long enough, so take those breaks. During your breaks between inductions, get away from everything. We spent time at the beach, went to some professional sports and just hung out at home. Wash your hands/santize all of the time and make sure everyone that enters your room does the same thing. When your counts drop to zero, the smallest bacteria can cause a big problem. Let your friends and family help. You cannot do this alone. We have friends that cook clean and cut the grass. It feels awkward at first, but this helps them deal with the situation as much as it helps you. Last one for now, don't read everything on the interent. Theres more crap than quality out there. Believe in your Doctors, your Family and your God...its a terrific combination. Thats all for now, I'm off to the hospital...stay strong!

#21 Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788
  • 1957 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

Coach Chuck you are in my prayers. May God strengthen you & your family and see you all through this. Take the time you need to get better. I've personally lost a mother and grandfather to Cancer so I am familiar with the pain & grief that this disease causes. However, through whatever you might face God's love is great and His grace is sufficient. Trust in Him.

I am confident that your Colts will continue to take care of their business in a manner that honors you and us fans will continue to hold them up as they do. God Bless you Coach...ColtStrong!!!
"This Trophy has a lot of glory but we are going to give the glory to God." --Jim Irsay.
Colts.com posts: 1,115

#22 Gramz

Gramz
  • 2855 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

Posted Image

"The attitude with which we approach the situation can determine our success or failure" ~ Peyton Manning.

#23 SteelersFan

SteelersFan
  • Rookie
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:16 PM

I'm a Steelers fan living in Indy...but I want to send my fondest regards and best get well wishes to Coach Pagano. Like your style. Like your choice of Offensive Coordinator, as well. You definitely have what it takes to fight this and win and we're all behind you. The team's in good hands until your return...so you concentrate on your game plan for beating this thing. See you in the AFC Championship game one of these day.

#24 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 13241 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

Coach,

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Here's to a speedy recovery. Heal fast! Hundreds of people, including your Colts family and colleagues in the NFL, are praying for you.
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#25 jemack

jemack
  • 913 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

Stay strong Coach. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

#26 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5817 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

you are colts family and we love you. i know you are just the person to lick this thing

some of the posts here are so sweet, i shed tears

#27 Poeticwisdom555

Poeticwisdom555
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

Pagano, You are a strong leader and true warrior. God still has many more plans for you on this earth. You have far too many family and friends who need and love you.. cancer has no ideal who's body he decided to mess with.

#28 Blue Preying Mathis

Blue Preying Mathis
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

Pagano, get strong! Can't wait to see you back to building the monster that is our Colts!! ChuckStrong!!!

#29 Bubba_Rebel

Bubba_Rebel
  • 81 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

My prayers to our Lord go out to Coach and family. I pray he is comforted and made whole and trust in Jesus name to do so

#30 JWF

JWF
  • 1050 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:21 PM

Best wishes to the coach and his family.

#31 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

Thoughts and prayers to Coach and his family.

#32 ramfansince69

ramfansince69
  • Rookie
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 08:40 PM

To Coach Pagano and all Colt fans:

I am a Rams fan and I just want to know that I am praying for you, your family, the Colts organization, and the fans of the Colts for a speedy recovery. Sincerely Ramfansince69 (Cary)

#33 GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150
  • 544 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:06 AM

Dear coach pagano

As my birthday is today ( like yours) I was going to wish for the colts to win the superbowl this year. But when I heard about you, I've decided that I should wish for you and everyone that has cancer to beat and overcome it. My prayers are with your family and I hope like many of my colts brothers and sisters, you can come back onto the field with full strength, and like your cancer, you beat down any team that stands in your way.

Coltstrong and chuckstrong.

#34 AlBundyDaBucFan

AlBundyDaBucFan
  • Rookie
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:59 AM

Get well soon Coach... BucNation is pulling for you.

#35 mbatdorf

mbatdorf
  • Rookie
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

I am a 10 year survivor of Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia and am in complete remission. I was diagnosed at the age of 29 and spent 30 days in the hospital plus over a year of follow up therapies. Coach, if you were like me, once you heard the word "leukemia", you thought the absolute worst. However, even though this will probably be the most challenging thing, both physically and mentally, you will ever face, APL can be beat. I am proof of that. I will be praying for you and your family as you go through this time of your life.

#36 IndyD4U

IndyD4U
  • 1058 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:28 PM

Coach,

You haven't been with us for very long, but long enough for Colts Nation to know that you're a fighter. You have the support from thousands of fans around the league rooting for you. You win your battle and the team will take care of business while you're away. God Speed #ChuckStrong

After all is said and done, more is said than done.

#37 Coltssouth

Coltssouth
  • 2958 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:01 PM

We love ya' coach. Sending thoughts of healing, calm and peace your way. Take care of yourself and know you have lots of well wishes and virtual :grouphug: coming your way. Keep positive and know you will be well.

#38 BNS

BNS
  • 398 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Keeping you and your family in my prayers as you all face this new challenge in your lives. Hope to see you back on the sideline as soon as possible. Keep the faith, and may God bless.

Edited by Superman, 02 October 2012 - 04:35 PM.

#39 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11364 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

Get Well Soon Coach Pagano
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#40 Balzer40

Balzer40
  • 6662 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:44 PM

Coach, you and your family are in my prayers. Can't wait till you're back on the sidelines coaching our team. Until then, concentrate on fighting this disease and kicking the crap out of it. Football will wait and so will all of us fans. Looking forward till this is all behind you and getting back to doing what you were hired for.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today". -- James Dean.

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Apr
    Bogie

The Fender Stratocaster turned 60, Happy Birthday to the man's best friend. You can never go wrong with a good strat, never.

Show comments (3)
View All Updates