Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs, Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

natelombardi

Yes I get upset every now and then when he drops a pass but Manning is not on the field and this year is hectic. Besides he always makes up for it. I think hes an incredible wide receiver..IMO he was the mvp in the jets vs colts afc championship..He is still young and has a lot of potential. Dont cut him because of a few mistakes every now and then. reggie wayne dropped an easy pass in the game v.s. the packers, does that mean hes no good? absolutely not. maybe his helmet was loose and blocked his vision when the ball came down ? maybe he drank too much orange juice ? crap happens. as long as he doesnt drop passes every game we will be fine. deff one of the top 10 wide receivers in my opinion..

OUR cornerbacks suck. this includes powers, and formerly hayden and lacey. yeah so hayden had a magical moment in 41. but he wasnt consistent in short yardage which always get us. They are the most disappointing part of the team, even more then our poor defense overall. I keep praying every year, they wake up and realize its 3rd and 1 in the game. Youre in prevent you gave them 5 friggin yards cushion , are u kidding me? 1 friggin yard is all they need . the wide receiver can just stand there and catch the ball, drink a glass of juice, smoke a ciggarette, and read a magazine then take a step for a first down by the time the cornerbacks move up when they should be attached to that body. they are the reason we lost the jets game last year. even a blind man can see that coming. I call it every time and im sick of being right.

OUR cornerbacks suck. this includes powers, and formerly hayden and lacey. yeah so hayden had a magical moment in 41. but he wasnt consistent in short yardage which always get us. They are the most disappointing part of the team, even more then our poor defense overall. I keep praying every year, they wake up and realize its 3rd and 1 in the game. Youre in prevent you gave them 5 friggin yards cushion , are u kidding me? 1 friggin yard is all they need . the wide receiver can just stand there and catch the ball, drink a glass of juice, smoke a ciggarette, and read a magazine then take a step for a first down by the time the cornerbacks move up when they should be attached to that body. they are the reason we lost the jets game last year. even a blind man can see that coming. I call it every time and im sick of being right.

I blamed the loss to the Jets on Dan Muir aka fat Albert. Shobnn Greenes just kept moving the chain as if he was Jerome Bettis or something. I might be optimistic but the defensive linbe this yr should be talented enough to make up some slack by the dbs. BTW Powers does not suck dude watch him. Tell me why you think he sucks just curious.

man it kills me watching lacey 3 and 2 and your 10 yards off lol and u know what really kill me he's 10 yards off and drops to 15 when the play starts on a 3 and 2 lol wont be long before thomas takes his job hes more talented but lacey has more exp

what i dont understand is the the vikes, bears, bucs, all run tampa 2 but why do they all have good d and we dont?

We have nobody except Powers amongst our DBs that have good experience. Why in the world did we have to let our most consistent DB go. Im sure it had something to do with money but IMO this was an above avg DB he was good. Unlike Jacob Lacey.

this is what our fo does,we draft good players develop them untill they are great and then when they want paid for what they are worth we let them go somewhere else and be stars.meanwhile we sign an undrafted 1.98 player and expect him to perform as an all pro.we dont manage our cap as well as some teams "pats and philly"

Yea I always hate that cushion they give. Drives me nuts...part of the reason other teams can get away with it is better DBs or better DL like mention before. I wish if they are going to give cushion atleast be 5 and no more than that unless its one of those hail mary plays that you know is going to happen.

Yea I always hate that cushion they give. Drives me nuts...part of the reason other teams can get away with it is better DBs or better DL like mention before. I wish if they are going to give cushion atleast be 5 and no more than that unless its one of those hail mary plays that you know is going to happen.

our coaches have to big allow a big cushion or we would get beat more than 5 or 10 yards, one corner is doing the best he can, we get him cheap!which corner is it.?