Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wow what no calls.

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

A brain-dead potato could do a greater job than these cow-lickers. I was watching the KC-Saints game, and when a guy catches the ball and falls on his elbow, he rolls over and then lets go of the ball. Those . called it a fumble. I have not even heard of another profession that could suck so bad and yet continue to get paid.

The Refs are ridiculous... OBVIOUS CALLS. i have never been one to blame a win or loss on the Refs... but there is a first time for everything. My mom sat down and watched some of the came with me. did not even know which team is which happen to be when Luck slid after running and he got hit by a guy and she was like you shouldn't be able to do that i was like YOUR NOT!

What annoyed me the most is that they were calling the Colts for anything on PI and yet they would let things go for the Jags. I am not saying the Colts weren't guilty of their PIs because they were but if you are going to call one team for it then you need to call it on the other team too when they do it.

The call that bothered me the most was the clear miss on Luck when slide down and the Jags player came in and gave him a cheap hit. That bothers me the most because it was the one that had the best chance of hurting our QB. With that said I've seen these problems with the regular refs too.

i think the nfl should give into the refs because we might have won it that play were we when down and go a field goal. I think these refs could cost teams games now

you can say that about the regular refs too remember the 2003 AFCCG? Once the regular refs come back they will be welcomed back with open arms till they miss a call or don't give a team a call they thought they should have had and people will be right back to hating them.

The PI on Avery lost us the game IMO. These refs know that they aren't gonna be here long. What's to say they aren't getting paid off? I agree. It is sickening.

That was a huge miss, but I feel like the Mathis face mask no call was what killed us. If they call that like they should, no 80 yard touchdown, penalty yardage, and I'm not sure the exact time, but if it was under a minute I believe that would have been a 10 second run off.

I was at the game today, and it was just horrid all around. The Avery no call, and Mathis no call happened right in front of me. It was obvious they swallowed the whistle for whatever reason(not implying a conspiracy).

A brain-dead potato could do a greater job than these cow-lickers. I was watching the KC-Saints game, and when a guy catches the ball and falls on his elbow, he rolls over and then lets go of the ball. Those . called it a fumble. I have not even heard of another profession that could suck so bad and yet continue to get paid.

i have one CEO's of large corporations who get fired and get millions in severence pay

Yes the refs blew some calls but the COLTS blew the GAME bad COACHING we drafted 2 TE why did we waste the picks if where not going to use them. Heard PAGANO after the game i did not think he was that CLUELESS . This coaching staff is really clueless where in for a longer year then i thought.Will be fighting once again for the 1st round pick

What annoyed me the most is that they were calling the Colts for anything on PI and yet they would let things go for the Jags. I am not saying the Colts weren't guilty of their PIs because they were but if you are going to call one team for it then you need to call it on the other team too when they do it.

The call that bothered me the most was the clear miss on Luck when slide down and the Jags player came in and gave him a cheap hit. That bothers me the most because it was the one that had the best chance of hurting our QB. With that said I've seen these problems with the regular refs too.

Vontae's first PI call against him was right. The second one was just bad. He stiff armed the guy right off the line and then proceeded to run with the receiver right down the sideline. No hold, no hinderance of the route, nothing.. yet got called for PI. The refs just aren't consistent in what they are calling.

As far as losing the game and blaming the refs? I don't blame the refs because the Colts had the lead when it was time to put the ball in Gabberts hands and up until that point the guy did absolutely nothing. Bethea completely blew the coverage and allowed the receiver to streak right down the middle of the field where HE should have been. Bethea is better than that, especially knowing that Brown would probably need more help than Powers. He played it wrong, however even the best screw up. I'm sure he goes back and sees he just can't leave the middle of the field exposed like that. He's human...

The second thing that hurts is trying to sit on a lead. We had this issue with Dungy. You've got to put your foot on their throat or you're going to end up losing. They almost did it against the Vikings and clearly did it here. 1st half looked great and they need to keep that momentum going. Up 14-3 and getting the ball back at the half? You go for the kill.

they really dont even know what theyre doing until they all sit down and discuss every single play for 2 minutes to make sure they got it right, and then end up not even getting the right call! and realistically yeah, were always gunna hate refs that dont " go our way". but at the same time i know, and im sure many others know, when the team either beats themselves or just flat our gets outperformed. but today was one of the first times i have caught myself saying how can they miss these calls, it actually cost us the game. granted you never know what could happen but the shift in momentum especially on the avery pass wouldve affected the way the rest of the game went.