Photo

Wow what no calls.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan
  • 563 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:08 PM

The nfl needs to get our refs back. That was a very very bad no call on the long ball to Avery. Wow. As the ref was running right along the side. Looks like someone bought out the refs in the 4th qtr. * pay the real refs.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Nostrils

Nostrils
  • 468 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

sickening... so sickening.. so many plays... two on 1 drive? wow..... and that last td was awful coverage but mathis had a nice spin move and their RT facemasked him!!!! terrible coverage though... but these refs are so disgusting it makes me sick to my stomach.. wow

#3 Steagles

Steagles

Matt Overton and I!

• 884 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

That looked like pass interference AND facemask on one play. One or the other and the Colts win. Give me the real God d*** refs.

I am predicting 11-5 this year for the Colts. 

#4 neverstop1863

neverstop1863
  • 122 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

Luck gets hit on his slide.......NO CALL!!!! The pass to Avery, Avery gets hit NO CALL!!! not to mention the many many others. What a bunch of garbage, Goodell you are ruining the game we all love! Someone needs to start a petition and shove it down his throat!

#5 PatMcAfeeFan

PatMcAfeeFan
  • 545 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

We lost the game because of the missed PI call and the conservative coaching on that second to last drive.
"Everyone just drink the kool-aid n leap n2 the blue waterfalls of faith...automatic 4the people..the smoker u drink,the player u get!"-Jim Irsay

#6 Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan
  • 563 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:34 PM

The PI on Avery lost us the game IMO. These refs know that they aren't gonna be here long. What's to say they aren't getting paid off? I agree. It is sickening.

#7 AustinCollie17

AustinCollie17

• 2189 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:35 PM

They don't make calls on there own. They had to have the Jags sideline yell even after the play was dead to get a holding penalty called. Many Of the penalties are thrown way too late
Waiting for the draft...

#8 Derakynn

Derakynn
  • 646 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:38 PM

A brain-dead potato could do a greater job than these cow-lickers. I was watching the KC-Saints game, and when a guy catches the ball and falls on his elbow, he rolls over and then lets go of the ball. Those . called it a fumble. I have not even heard of another profession that could suck so bad and yet continue to get paid.

#9 ALL BLUE

ALL BLUE
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:39 PM

Boy do I agree, NFl needs to do whatever needs to be done to get the real ref's back.

#10 manning04

manning04
  • 915 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:54 PM

The Refs are ridiculous... OBVIOUS CALLS. i have never been one to blame a win or loss on the Refs... but there is a first time for everything. My mom sat down and watched some of the came with me. did not even know which team is which happen to be when Luck slid after running and he got hit by a guy and she was like you shouldn't be able to do that i was like YOUR NOT!

This post is brought to you today by Qdoba!

#11 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16787 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

The PI no call was bad.
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#12 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

What annoyed me the most is that they were calling the Colts for anything on PI and yet they would let things go for the Jags. I am not saying the Colts weren't guilty of their PIs because they were but if you are going to call one team for it then you need to call it on the other team too when they do it.

The call that bothered me the most was the clear miss on Luck when slide down and the Jags player came in and gave him a cheap hit. That bothers me the most because it was the one that had the best chance of hurting our QB. With that said I've seen these problems with the regular refs too.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#13 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 16787 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

There were several "weird" calls in the Chiefs-Saints Game as well.
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#14 poaponies

poaponies
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

i think the nfl should give into the refs because we might have won it that play were we when down and go a field goal. I think these refs could cost teams games now

#15 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:51 PM

i think the nfl should give into the refs because we might have won it that play were we when down and go a field goal. I think these refs could cost teams games now

you can say that about the regular refs too remember the 2003 AFCCG? Once the regular refs come back they will be welcomed back with open arms till they miss a call or don't give a team a call they thought they should have had and people will be right back to hating them.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#16 poaponies

poaponies
  • 513 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 05:54 PM

That is true.
Short story we will always hate refs calls if they dont go our way

#17 House

House
  • 6971 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:29 PM

The PI on Avery lost us the game IMO. These refs know that they aren't gonna be here long. What's to say they aren't getting paid off? I agree. It is sickening.

That was a huge miss, but I feel like the Mathis face mask no call was what killed us. If they call that like they should, no 80 yard touchdown, penalty yardage, and I'm not sure the exact time, but if it was under a minute I believe that would have been a 10 second run off.

I was at the game today, and it was just horrid all around. The Avery no call, and Mathis no call happened right in front of me. It was obvious they swallowed the whistle for whatever reason(not implying a conspiracy).
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#18 Jay Roland

Jay Roland
  • 1207 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

A brain-dead potato could do a greater job than these cow-lickers. I was watching the KC-Saints game, and when a guy catches the ball and falls on his elbow, he rolls over and then lets go of the ball. Those . called it a fumble. I have not even heard of another profession that could suck so bad and yet continue to get paid.

i have one CEO's of large corporations who get fired and get millions in severence pay
Go Colts!!! Bleed Blue

#19 colts8718

colts8718
  • 429 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Yes the refs blew some calls but the COLTS blew the GAME bad COACHING we drafted 2 TE why did we waste the picks if where not going to use them. Heard PAGANO after the game i did not think he was that CLUELESS . This coaching staff is really clueless where in for a longer year then i thought.Will be fighting once again for the 1st round pick

#20 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 625 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

My head hurts

#21 BleedBlu8792

BleedBlu8792
  • 1151 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:59 AM

What annoyed me the most is that they were calling the Colts for anything on PI and yet they would let things go for the Jags. I am not saying the Colts weren't guilty of their PIs because they were but if you are going to call one team for it then you need to call it on the other team too when they do it.

The call that bothered me the most was the clear miss on Luck when slide down and the Jags player came in and gave him a cheap hit. That bothers me the most because it was the one that had the best chance of hurting our QB. With that said I've seen these problems with the regular refs too.

Vontae's first PI call against him was right. The second one was just bad. He stiff armed the guy right off the line and then proceeded to run with the receiver right down the sideline. No hold, no hinderance of the route, nothing.. yet got called for PI. The refs just aren't consistent in what they are calling.

As far as losing the game and blaming the refs? I don't blame the refs because the Colts had the lead when it was time to put the ball in Gabberts hands and up until that point the guy did absolutely nothing. Bethea completely blew the coverage and allowed the receiver to streak right down the middle of the field where HE should have been. Bethea is better than that, especially knowing that Brown would probably need more help than Powers. He played it wrong, however even the best screw up. I'm sure he goes back and sees he just can't leave the middle of the field exposed like that. He's human...

The second thing that hurts is trying to sit on a lead. We had this issue with Dungy. You've got to put your foot on their throat or you're going to end up losing. They almost did it against the Vikings and clearly did it here. 1st half looked great and they need to keep that momentum going. Up 14-3 and getting the ball back at the half? You go for the kill.

#22 indycrazy1887

indycrazy1887
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

they really dont even know what theyre doing until they all sit down and discuss every single play for 2 minutes to make sure they got it right, and then end up not even getting the right call! and realistically yeah, were always gunna hate refs that dont " go our way". but at the same time i know, and im sure many others know, when the team either beats themselves or just flat our gets outperformed. but today was one of the first times i have caught myself saying how can they miss these calls, it actually cost us the game. granted you never know what could happen but the shift in momentum especially on the avery pass wouldve affected the way the rest of the game went.

#23 GoColtsGo5150

GoColtsGo5150
  • 633 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:06 AM

When the refs didn't throw the flag on Ross interfering with wayne, steve tasker said along the lines of "luck would have been throwing downfield to a burrito, cos wayne was all wrapped up." That no call and the avery one screwed us over.

#24 SilentHill

SilentHill

Next Man Up

• 3630 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:18 AM

NFL just got MILLIONS of dollars from Time Warner Cable, just pay the darn refs.

“What he does on the field – he’s an assassin…Class with cruelty.” – Jim Harbaugh on Andrew Luck

"It's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but you can't go around pointing it out!" – Mary Cooper

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      26 Oct
    Jules

"Her name is Aphrodite and she rides a crimson shell, and you know you cannot leave her for you touched the distant sands. With tales of Brave Ulysses, how his naked ears were tortured by the sirens sweetly singing."

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (15)
View All Updates