• Please log in to reply
1664 replies to this topic

#321 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

Ravenscry "Calliope"

Elysion "Killing My Dreams"

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#322 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

Icon For Hire "Make A Move." [Ariel Bloomer, the lead singer of this band reminds me a Goth Metal version of "NO Doubt's" Gwen Stefani.]

http://youtu.be/e_S9VvJM1PI

Icon For Hire "Iodine"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN2_E0X38FU&feature=share&list=ALYL4kY05133oGslQBddO12DBya3amSsW0
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#323 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Lunatica "Who You Are"

Die So Fluid "What A Heart Is For"

#324 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Delight "Careless Whisper" [Wham/George Michael Cover]

Delight "Divided" I know I posted this track under the Beyonce SB topic before, but I like the grittiness of this song & video.

#325 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

U.N.S.I.N. "Acid" [Metal like it was meant to be played...YES!!!] This band from Poland can ROCK!!!

We Are The Fallen "SLEEP WELL, MY ANGEL" [Ballads can have intensity too IMO]

#326 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

We Are The Fallen "I Am Only One"

We Are The Fallen "I Will Stay"

#327 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Epica "Storm The Sorrow" Yes, I posted this video previously in the Beyonce SB topic, but I really like Simone Simons range & vocal power...WOW!!!

"Storm The Sorrow" LIVE...This Denmark band is amazing IMO...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#328 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Delain "See Me In Shadow" Live...

Delain "Frozen" LIVE... [Acoustic version] The sound quality could be better. I always want crisp, clear sound with minimal feedback personally. I'm very strict & rigid about the sound of my favorite bands.

#329 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

Epica "Maytr Of The Free World" A great song IMO that yes I posted previously. Certainly worthy of an encore...It kicks caboose man! I bleeping love it!!! :rock:

Same number LIVE....

Posted Image

Posted Image

#330 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

Delain "The Gathering" Official Video...

Delain "The Gathering" LIVE...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#331 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Xandria "Snow White" No, this isn't the Walt Disney version... haha

Lacuna Coil "Spellbound" LIVE...I like how Cristina Scabbia's voice cuts through the bass & guitar riffs & sounds like a Metal vocalist in Rock-N-Roll should...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#332 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

Stream of Passion "Street Spirit" [Radio Head Cover] LIVE...

Stream Of Passion "Computer Eyes" LIVE...

#333 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

Skunk Anansie "Over The Love." A bald, black, female leader singer...You don't see that everyday even in Rock-N-Roll/Metal. There's nothing wrong with it just different. That's all.

Skunk Anansie "You Saved Me"

#334 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Björk "It's Oh So Quiet" Weird video, but it's late & I'm in a weird mood so it works...Kind of clever too in a off the beaten path kind of way IMO.

Nightmare "Sweet Dreams" from the film "Sucker Punch." [Annie Lennox Cover]

#335 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:26 AM

Tarja Turunen "I Walk Alone" LIVE...

Sirenia "The Path To Decay"

#336 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:55 AM

AFTER FOREVER "EQUALLY DESTRUCTIVE"

http://youtu.be/0q_Kkq2iwTY

After Forever "The Evil That Men Do" [Iron Maiden Cover]

http://youtu.be/4nHwaas84pI

Posted Image

Posted Image

#337 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

Krypteria "Shoot me" Locked, loaded, and the hammer just moved...BANG!!!

KRYPTERIA "Shoot Me" [Studio Version]

#338 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

KRYPTERIA "Live To Fight Another Day" Another band from Germany that is pretty decent musically speaking from a metal perspective IMO.

Krypteria "Too Late, Game Over & Goodbye"

#339 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

Amano Tsukiko: "Koe" I am really fascinated & mesmerized by songs sung in different languages say German, Dutch, or this Japanese song for instance.

Tsukiko Amano "Just Call My Name."

#340 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

In honor of Democracy & the ballot box tomorrow, Tracy Chapman "The Times They Are A Changin'" [Bob Dylan Cover]

Travis Tritt & John Mellencamp with "What Say You?"

Regardless of where you stand, let your voice be heard loud & clear via the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

#341 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

Fleetwood Mac "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow" LIVE...

Van Halen "Right Now"

#342 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Journey "Don't Stop Believing"

Sammy Hagar "Give To Live"

#343 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

James Taylor "Fire and Rain"

Simon & Garfunkel "Bridge Over Troubled Water"

#344 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:16 AM

Paul McCartney & Friends "Hey Jude."

Billy Joel "We Didn't Start The Fire."

#345 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

Ray Charles "America The Beautiful"

Bruce Springsteen: "THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND" [Woody Guthrie]

#346 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

John Mellencamp & Kid Rock "Pink Houses" LIVE...

David Bowie "Young Americans"

#347 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:05 AM

The Cranberries "Promises" LIVE...

The Cranberries "Free To Decide" LIVE...

#348 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:29 AM

Thank God, the election campaign season is almost over. We are in "The Last Mile" courtesy of Cinderella...

Just be sure to vote wisely everyone. After all, Nobody['s] wants to be a Fool & forget to have their voice heard tomorrow right?

#349 SilentHill

SilentHill

Next Man Up

• 3433 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

I'm listening to office chatter. fun fun.

“What he does on the field – he’s an assassin…Class with cruelty.” – Jim Harbaugh on Andrew Luck

"It's okay to be smarter than everyone else, but you can't go around pointing it out!" – Mary Cooper

#350 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

I'm listening to office chatter. fun fun.

Just remember to "Keep Rockin' In The Free World" Man... :thmup:

#351 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

Thank you everyone for letting your voice be heard today. "We Are [All] The Champions" Now... :rock: :disco:

Life will finally return to normal tomorrow so we can all get "On With The Show."

#352 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

Epica "Solitary Ground"

Epica "Another Me In Lack'ech"

#353 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Death Angel "Seemingly Endless Time" Every so often, I like to hear a quality thrash Metal band. I don't want a study diet of it; just 1 sample occasionally. A brief taste...

1 F bombed dropped at the start of this song. Sorry about that.

Blind Guardian "Bright Eyes" 2nd helpings....

#354 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

Paramore "crushcrushcrush"

KoRn "Word Up" [Cameo Cover] LIVE...

#355 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:34 AM

Rammstein "Du hast"

KRYPTERIA "Live To Fight Another Day" LIVE...

#356 chadedward

chadedward
  • 408 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

#357 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:28 PM

Paramore "Misery Business" Nice punk number here IMO. Gwen Stefani from "No Doubt" should cover this song. Yes I know, I already posted this song as a drummer cover by Meytal Cohen.

http://youtu.be/u79Noy7duok

Paramore "Ignorance" Another brilliant punk VIBE emanating from this video jam session. :yahoo:

http://youtu.be/OH9A6tn_P6g

Another Gwen Stefani cover to lay down a studio track for both songs here IMO.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#358 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

http://youtu.be/oPYQHQ4-kKo

chadedward,

I really like this song & video treatment. :thmup: It reminds me of crossing Monty Python, the Beatles "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heartclub Band" Album, & Björk together with a hint of Pink Floyd mixed in for good measure & this is what ultimately comes out as the finished product. Nice!!! You are an interesting fellow chadedward. I enjoy reading your thoughts, posts, & musical preferences. :rock:

#359 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Beach Boys "The Lonely Sea"

Beach Boys "Surfin' USA"

#360 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13124 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

George Strait "Ocean Front Property"

Fleetwood Mac "Albatross" [An Instrumental] I'm in a surreal, hypnotic mood right now...

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates