• Please log in to reply
1561 replies to this topic

#561 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

Grace Potter "Low Road"

Grace Potter LIVE jammin' with Heart...

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#562 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

Grace Potter "Colors." A great song...

Same song...A little girl's piano recital...A brave girl...Nicely done! :thmup: Just click "Watch on You Tube" to watch it.

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#563 Dan

Dan

#bradyquinnforthemaddencover

• 1371 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

In A Gadda Da Vida honeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

#564 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Meytal Cohen "Nightmare" [Avenged Sevenfold Drum Cover] Is there anything this woman can't play with a set of wooden sticks? One of the best percussion experts around...I love her seamless rhythm!

"Nice To Know You" [Incubus Drum Cover]  Another stellar performance...

#565 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

Holy Bat Cave Alfred, Bruce Wayne is jammin' out!  Director Christopher Nolan...Shh! Quiet on the Warner Brothers set...Action!

Mike Michalkow with "Losfer Words" [The Big Orra] Another gifted drummer that brings the house down...

#566 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

Mari Voiles "My Hero" [Foo Fighters Cover] This is the 1st time a drummer's pink hair color & sock colors match like a vibrant peacock on display IMO...

"Red Barchetta" [Rush Drum Cover]...MrNickdrummer always produces great sound...Nice work!  :rock:  :worthy:

#567 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:12 AM

rhythmantic Foreigner  "Double Vision" [Drum Cover] I am liked this band..Besides I not Xenophobic in nature... 

Another guy that just ages like a fine ROCK-N-ROLL wine Tom Petty "Running Down A Dream"...

#568 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:41 AM

ZZ Ward  "Lil Darlin" Love the horn section on this number!  :thmup:

ZZ Ward "If I Could Be Her" Play that harmonica...Oh Yeah.  ;)

#569 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4144 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Just found this thread! Wicked...

"Time Waits For No One" - Stones. Magnificent guitar ending by Mick Taylor. Never played live apparently, or at least since he left the group. A hidden gem amongst all the classics. A bit like 'Going Home' from Aftermath..... 

"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#570 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

Just found this thread! Wicked...

"Time Waits For No One" - Stones. Magnificent guitar ending by Mick Taylor. Never played live apparently, or at least since he left the group. A hidden gem amongst all the classics. A bit like 'Going Home' from Aftermath..... 

Welcome aboard braveheartcolt! I am eagerly anticipating your musical contributions to this topic my friend.  :thmup: My tastes tend to encompass rock-n-roll, heavy metal, & a predominate percussion presence usually, but I pride myself on musical variety. It will be intriguing to see what fascinating additions you add to this post.  :rock: If you have any questions about posting videos, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you. 

#571 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

The Cranberries with "Zombie" [ Full band cover]...Or should I say, ZZZZZommmbie!!!!! A very solid cover here...Darn Good IMO...

This original in Paris is still my personal favorite though...

#572 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

My favorite Police song hands down..."Roxanne"...I can still here Eddie Murphy with that great laugh in the film "48 Hours." 

Even comedian Chris Rock loves Eddie's bleeping trademark laugh.  haha  :thmup:

#573 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

Domenic Nardone "My Sharona" [The Knack  Drum Cover]

Everytime, I hear this song by Simple Minds called "Don't You Forget About Me" I think of this film: 

The-Breakfast-Club-the-breakfast-club-54

#574 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

Okay, enough light pop crap. Now hit me with some late 70's Boston...Yeah Baby!!!

#575 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:51 AM

R U S H...Need I say more...I enjoy hearing different drummers do classic numbers LIVE..."Limelight" & "The Spirit Of The Radio" 

#576 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:04 AM

The R U S H marathon continues with "Tom Sawyer" & "Fly By Night"...

#577 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

Not finished with R U S H yet...Thank you for your patience..."Subdivisions" & "Natural Science"... 

#578 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

You thought I was gonna say R U S H didn't ya...Close...Here is Boston with "More Than A Feeling"...

Toto with "Hold The Line"...This is a song that is really hard to maintain tempo to, if you start out wrong, it royally messes up the number; I know from experience.  haha

#579 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

ELO "Don't Bring Me Down" [Drum Cover] Not the best version here, but there is something kinda cool about a little kid pounding on their set...ROCK ON!  :rock:Future Rebel   :cool:

EEEvil Woman...A classic!

#580 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

Boston "Don't Look Back" & "Something About You"...Yeah, I love early Boston tracks. I will admit it.

#581 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

Lenny Kravitz  "Are You Gonna Go My Way?" A Great bleeping song IMO that never gets old or obsolete...

Phil Collins [cover]...A fantastic drummer, with "Something Happened On The Way To Heaven." 

#582 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:22 AM

Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight"...[Cover] His best song by Far... :thmup:

Phil Collins/Genesis "Easy Lover" [Cover]

#583 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

What the Hades man? Why was that "In The Air Tonight" cover so short! I need to hear Phil now...Here we go...

Queen "This Crazy Little Thing Called Love" [Cover]...

#584 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

His tempo is off, but you gotta like a guy that rattles the sticks to the Scorpions "No One Like You" right? I'll cut him some slack here...

I have posted this song before, but I really like it Katy Perry & Snoop Dog with "California Girls." 

#585 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Okay, time for Meytal Cohen to kick up the heat 1,000 degrees...Posted these a long time ago, but I need to hear them again.  :thmup:

#586 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Fume Abe "Waking The Demon" [Bullet For My Valentine Cover] This female Japanese drummer kicks caboose...Enough said...

"Built To Fall" [Trivium Cover] Last repeated track from awhile back I promise...

#587 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

I didn't plan this, but I keep finding Boston tracks all of a sudden eerie I know..."More Than A Feeling" & "Rock-N-Roll Band" again by different musicians/drummers...

#588 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:08 AM

Metallica with "Enter Sandman." [Cover]

Iron Maiden with "Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son [Cover] 1 of my all time favorite percussion songs!   :worthy:

#589 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4144 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:29 AM

Just done 'Lucky Man', ELP. One of my old favs'.

And just for you, SW1, what about Chester Thomson / Phil Collins - Drum Duet. Saw them do it live at Knebworth '92.....ah, memories....

"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#590 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

Iron Maiden with "Stranger In A Strange Land"...Great ominous tone on this one...

"Heaven Can Wait" by Iron Maiden...A tough number especially coordinating the cymbals with the drums...It's harder than it looks.  haha

#591 southwest1

southwest1
  • 11941 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

Gothic Metal Time...Sirenia  with "The Path To Decay"

Like the song says, "Happy Trails" by Van Halen...It's been fun, but SW1 must fly now...If you can't be good, be good at being bad.  ;)  :thmup:

#592 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2856 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

Satan and dancing. My kinda Rock and Roll

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=xj3kTdx1QBw

I like to argue. 

#593 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3355 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

The R U S H marathon continues with "Tom Sawyer" & "Fly By Night"...

Hard to go wrong with these selections,brings back memories of my teen years

#594 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3355 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

#595 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3355 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

#596 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3355 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:34 PM

#597 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3355 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

#598 Jay Kirk

Jay Kirk
  • 3355 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

#599 IndyTrav

IndyTrav
  • 2856 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Here we go. This is better.

Satan and Dancing. My kind of Rock and Roll.

I like to argue. 

#600 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4144 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

1.44am, can't sleep. So a little Doors - Soft Parade.....to pass the time. Counting sheep is over-rated....

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      22 Apr
    sb41champs

Make a Point to Do Something This Week to Be a Better Steward of the Earth the Good Lord Blessed Us With !!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates