southwest1

What Are You Listening To Right Now Part II: Mastermind INDYTrav

1,959 posts in this topic

Icon For Hire "Make A Move." [Ariel Bloomer, the lead singer of this band reminds me a Goth Metal version of "NO Doubt's" Gwen Stefani.]

Icon For Hire "Iodine"

U.N.S.I.N. "Acid" [Metal like it was meant to be played...YES!!!] This band from Poland can ROCK!!!

We Are The Fallen "SLEEP WELL, MY ANGEL" [ballads can have intensity too IMO]

Epica "Storm The Sorrow" Yes, I posted this video previously in the Beyonce SB topic, but I really like Simone Simons range & vocal power...WOW!!!

"Storm The Sorrow" LIVE...This Denmark band is amazing IMO...

tumblr_m0l84vAIus1r2c9plo3_250.jpg

tumblr_m0l84vAIus1r2c9plo8_500.jpg

Delain "See Me In Shadow" Live...

Delain "Frozen" LIVE... [Acoustic version] The sound quality could be better. I always want crisp, clear sound with minimal feedback personally. I'm very strict & rigid about the sound of my favorite bands.

Xandria "Snow White" No, this isn't the Walt Disney version... haha

Lacuna Coil "Spellbound" LIVE...I like how Cristina Scabbia's voice cuts through the bass & guitar riffs & sounds like a Metal vocalist in Rock-N-Roll should...

Cristina_Scabbia_58705.jpg

Cristina_Scabbia___Wallpaper_by_Wolfs_Blood.png

Stream of Passion "Street Spirit" [Radio Head Cover] LIVE...

Stream Of Passion "Computer Eyes" LIVE...

Skunk Anansie "Over The Love." A bald, black, female leader singer...You don't see that everyday even in Rock-N-Roll/Metal. There's nothing wrong with it just different. That's all.

Skunk Anansie "You Saved Me"

Björk "It's Oh So Quiet" Weird video, but it's late & I'm in a weird mood so it works...Kind of clever too in a off the beaten path kind of way IMO.

Nightmare "Sweet Dreams" from the film "Sucker Punch." [Annie Lennox Cover]

Krypteria "Shoot me" Locked, loaded, and the hammer just moved...BANG!!!

KRYPTERIA "Shoot Me" [studio Version]

KRYPTERIA "Live To Fight Another Day" Another band from Germany that is pretty decent musically speaking from a metal perspective IMO.

Krypteria "Too Late, Game Over & Goodbye"

In honor of Democracy & the ballot box tomorrow, Tracy Chapman "The Times They Are A Changin'" [bob Dylan Cover]

Travis Tritt & John Mellencamp with "What Say You?"

Regardless of where you stand, let your voice be heard loud & clear via the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Fleetwood Mac "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow" LIVE...

Van Halen "Right Now"

Ray Charles "America The Beautiful"

Bruce Springsteen: "THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND" [Woody Guthrie]

Thank God, the election campaign season is almost over. We are in "The Last Mile" courtesy of Cinderella...

Just be sure to vote wisely everyone. After all, Nobody['s] wants to be a Fool & forget to have their voice heard tomorrow right?

http://youtu.be/0Jsfuj6-CjQ

Death Angel "Seemingly Endless Time" Every so often, I like to hear a quality thrash Metal band. I don't want a study diet of it; just 1 sample occasionally. A brief taste...

1 F bombed dropped at the start of this song. Sorry about that.

http://youtu.be/bcb_q4S7jiM

Blind Guardian "Bright Eyes" 2nd helpings....

Paramore "Misery Business" Nice punk number here IMO. Gwen Stefani from "No Doubt" should cover this song. Yes I know, I already posted this song as a drummer cover by Meytal Cohen.

Paramore "Ignorance" Another brilliant punk VIBE emanating from this video jam session. :yahoo:

Another Gwen Stefani cover to lay down a studio track for both songs here IMO.

G-S-WAllpapers-gwen-stefani-10806917-1280-1024.jpg

1429.jpg

chadedward,

I really like this song & video treatment. :thmup: It reminds me of crossing Monty Python, the Beatles "Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heartclub Band" Album, & Björk together with a hint of Pink Floyd mixed in for good measure & this is what ultimately comes out as the finished product. Nice!!! You are an interesting fellow chadedward. I enjoy reading your thoughts, posts, & musical preferences. :rock:

George Strait "Ocean Front Property"

Fleetwood Mac "Albatross" [An Instrumental] I'm in a surreal, hypnotic mood right now...