southwest1

What Are You Listening To Right Now Part II: Mastermind INDYTrav

braveheartcolt    4,783

Just found this thread! Wicked...

"Time Waits For No One" - Stones. Magnificent guitar ending by Mick Taylor. Never played live apparently, or at least since he left the group. A hidden gem amongst all the classics. A bit like 'Going Home' from Aftermath..... 

• Like 2

southwest1    10,370
Just found this thread! Wicked...

"Time Waits For No One" - Stones. Magnificent guitar ending by Mick Taylor. Never played live apparently, or at least since he left the group. A hidden gem amongst all the classics. A bit like 'Going Home' from Aftermath..... 

Welcome aboard braveheartcolt! I am eagerly anticipating your musical contributions to this topic my friend.  :thmup: My tastes tend to encompass rock-n-roll, heavy metal, & a predominate percussion presence usually, but I pride myself on musical variety. It will be intriguing to see what fascinating additions you add to this post.  :rock: If you have any questions about posting videos, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you. 

• Like 1

southwest1    10,370

His tempo is off, but you gotta like a guy that rattles the sticks to the Scorpions "No One Like You" right? I'll cut him some slack here...

I have posted this song before, but I really like it Katy Perry & Snoop Dog with "California Girls." 

southwest1    10,370

Fume Abe "Waking The Demon" [bullet For My Valentine Cover] This female Japanese drummer kicks caboose...Enough said...

"Built To Fall" [Trivium Cover] Last repeated track from awhile back I promise...

Jay Kirk    6,038

The R U S H marathon continues with "Tom Sawyer" & "Fly By Night"...

Hard to go wrong with these selections,brings back memories of my teen years

• Like 1