southwest1

What Are You Listening To Right Now Part II: Mastermind INDYTrav

1,959 posts in this topic

In A Gadda Da Vida honeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2 people like this

Just found this thread! Wicked...

"Time Waits For No One" - Stones. Magnificent guitar ending by Mick Taylor. Never played live apparently, or at least since he left the group. A hidden gem amongst all the classics. A bit like 'Going Home' from Aftermath..... 

2 people like this

Just found this thread! Wicked...

"Time Waits For No One" - Stones. Magnificent guitar ending by Mick Taylor. Never played live apparently, or at least since he left the group. A hidden gem amongst all the classics. A bit like 'Going Home' from Aftermath..... 

Welcome aboard braveheartcolt! I am eagerly anticipating your musical contributions to this topic my friend.  :thmup: My tastes tend to encompass rock-n-roll, heavy metal, & a predominate percussion presence usually, but I pride myself on musical variety. It will be intriguing to see what fascinating additions you add to this post.  :rock: If you have any questions about posting videos, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you. 

1 person likes this

The R U S H marathon continues with "Tom Sawyer" & "Fly By Night"...

1 person likes this

Not finished with R U S H yet...Thank you for your patience..."Subdivisions" & "Natural Science"... 

His tempo is off, but you gotta like a guy that rattles the sticks to the Scorpions "No One Like You" right? I'll cut him some slack here...

I have posted this song before, but I really like it Katy Perry & Snoop Dog with "California Girls." 

Fume Abe "Waking The Demon" [bullet For My Valentine Cover] This female Japanese drummer kicks caboose...Enough said...

"Built To Fall" [Trivium Cover] Last repeated track from awhile back I promise...

Just done 'Lucky Man', ELP. One of my old favs'.

And just for you, SW1, what about Chester Thomson / Phil Collins - Drum Duet. Saw them do it live at Knebworth '92.....ah, memories....

1 person likes this

Gothic Metal Time...Sirenia  with "The Path To Decay"

Like the song says, "Happy Trails" by Van Halen...It's been fun, but SW1 must fly now...If you can't be good, be good at being bad.  ;)  :thmup:

http://youtu.be/xFhHbt0tca8

The R U S H marathon continues with "Tom Sawyer" & "Fly By Night"...

Hard to go wrong with these selections,brings back memories of my teen years

1 person likes this

1.44am, can't sleep. So a little Doors - Soft Parade.....to pass the time. Counting sheep is over-rated....

2 people like this