southwest1

What Are You Listening To Right Now Part II: Mastermind INDYTrav

1,953 posts in this topic

Wishbone Ash "Lullaby" LIVE...[Guitar Instrumental]...

Annie Lennox "Into The West" [LOTR: Return Of The King Soundtrack] I always close my eyes and dream of the Ocean whenever I hear this song. :thmup:

Otis Redding "Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay"

Kenny Chesney "There's Something Sexy About The Rain"

1 person likes this

Bare Naked Ladies "Jane" I don't know why but this song always reminds me of a beach and a tropical breeze for some reason...

John Mellencamp "Sweet Evening Breeze" LIVE...

Elton John "Candle In The Wind" [A tribute to Princess Diana] LIVE...

KID ROCK "All Summer Long"

Thanks for getting your feet wet with me on this H20 tribute everybody. :thmup: Goodbye for now...

great-barrier-reef_1442152c.jpg

1 person likes this

Ah 80's Hair Metal...Ferraris, fast women, incessant booze, & debauchery as far as the eye can see...It's a wonder anybody survived that decade. The music was simple, repetitious, & straight forward...

Kix "Cold Blood"

http://youtu.be/ED1weV4XTog

Mötley Crüe "Wild Side"

David Lee Roth "Yankee Rose" VINTAGE DIAMOND DAVE BABY... :thmup:

David Lee Roth "Just Like Paradise"

1 person likes this

Speaking of the '80's & Metal, & fun without adult supervision...Check out this new band called the Dirty Youth with "Requiem of the Drunk" & "Fight"...Good Stuff Man!!! :rock:

1 bad word spoken in the 1st song; Sorry about that. My apologizes. 2 great new songs though IMO.

Two really bad covers here of AC/DC's "You Shock Me All Night Long" & GNR's "Sweet Child Of Mine" IMO. I love the original versions; these covers however not so much...

I do applaud Shania Twain & Fergie's courage to put their own spin on these classic rock-n-roll tunes though. ;) :thmup:

In fairness to Fergie, at least her version of Axl Rose is closer to GNR's classic song than Sheryl Crow's rendition...

These 4 amateur guys aren't too shabby though with their cover of "Sweet Child Of Mine" IMO. :cool: haha:thmup:

Two really bad covers here of AC/DC's "You Shock Me All Night Long" & GNR's "Sweet Child Of Mine" IMO. I love the original versions; these covers however not so much...

I do applaud Shania Twain & Fergie's courage to put their own spin on these classic rock-n-roll tunes though. ;) :thmup:

Once again agree whole heartedly Brother,im outta likes but you got a bunch of music on this page above that i love well done my Freind :worthy::thmup:

From the film "48 Hours" starring Eddie Murphy & Nick Nolte..."Roxanne"

A classic "Police" drum cover...

Future rebel in training. haha You go little man! Rattle those wooden sticks to AC/DC's "Back In Black" & "Highway To Hades" you future buck the system man... :rock: :dancing:

Mike Michalkow "Sweet Child Of Mine" [GNR Drum Cover]

"Hallowed Be Thy Name" [iron Maiden Drum Cover]

Erica Schiller "First Date Blink 182."

Deadmau5 "Raise Your Weapon" This virtual reality drum cover is amazing, but it will make you dizzy too. Don't say I didn't warn Ya! :thmup:

Journey "Faithfully" LIVE... [Arnel Pineda Lead Vocals]

Journey "Separate Ways" LIVE...[ Arnel Pineda Lead Vocals]

Mike Michalkow performs "Paradise" By Sade. A groovy tropical feel to this percussion number...

Mike Michalkow is a very good teacher regarding the 5 stroke roll. Normally, I don't include tutorial videos, but this guy can drop some serious knowledge. Listen up children & be enlightened... :worthy:

Rammstein "Du Hast" LIVE in France. This would scare the Hades out of Roger Goodell at the SuperBowl. haha:help::omg::Yikes:

Megadeth "Skin 'O My Teeth"

Alex G "A Team" [ED Sheeran Cover] I just stumbled upon this acoustic piano number...Not bad IMO...

Billy Joel "Rosalinda's Eyes"

I'm in a David Lee Roth/Van Halen mood right now...Just indulge me & roll with it. Thank you. ;)

David Lee Roth "Ladies' Nite in Buffalo" from DLR's 1st full solo album in '86 "Eat 'em & Smile."

David Lee Roth "Hammerhead Shark" Only DLR can take unorthodox words & settings, throw them into a blender, & make it work in his own unique style. :thmup:

David Lee "Darn Good" This acoustic song uses 1 minor curse word throughout. Sorry. It acoustically incorporates old VH footage prior to DLR being fired from the band in '85 from "Skyscraper" DLR's 2nd solo CD in 1988.

David Lee Roth "Thats Life" [ Marion Montgomery Cover]