southwest1

What Are You Listening To Right Now Part II: Mastermind INDYTrav

1,987 posts in this topic

I received the following request from Bayone, a regular blog poster here: "I think u need to start a 2nd thread on this same topic, are so many pages of videos its now first starting to take longer to load or is it my computer ?? "

I wanted to give full credit where full credit is due...INDYTrav is the person completely responsible for the popularity of this topic. I am in no way, shape, or form trying to steal his thunder here. Once again, INDYTrav is the genius here not me.

Please feel free to post more music videos here. Hopefully, the pages will load faster too. Let the listening commence...

2 people like this

Same thing is going to happen. It's going to take just as long on one page full of videos here as it would with the other one. The amount of pages isn't the problem. It's the fact that the page you're looking at has so many youtube videos it takes a while to load all of them at once.

Same thing is going to happen. It's going to take just as long on one page full of videos here as it would with the other one. The amount of pages isn't the problem. It's the fact that the page you're looking at has so many youtube videos it takes a while to load all of them at once.

Actually BH4,

Bandwidth speed and memory space on this site's servers is the real problem. The amount of pictures and videos technically has nothing to do with it. Server space and bandwidth speed mean everything to a site's navigation capabilities and download frequency. Clearly, this site isn't well equipped enough to handle high volume metadata...That's the root of the problem: Speed, storage capacity, and memory plain and simple.

Trombone Shorty "Do To Me" LIVE...

Eric Clapton & Friends "Sweet Home Chicago" LIVE...

1 person likes this

Claire De Lune" [Philadelphia Orchestra]

Dean Martin "You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You."

Scala and Kolacny "Creep" LIVE...

Lionel Richie "Easy Like Sunday Morning" LIVE...

1 person likes this

Mary Chapin Carpenter "The Moon and St. Christopher"

Mary Chapin Carpenter "The Dreaming Road"

Chapin is an awesome songwriter. "She decodes loneliness like no one else can."

Tom Petty & Friends "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" LIVE...

Tom Petty & Friends "My Back Pages" LIVE...

1 person likes this

Meytal Cohen Sublime with "Santeria." Reminds me of a Jamaican tune from the Caribbean.

Meytal Cohen Breaking Benjamin with "So Cold." This woman never ceases to amaze me. Very impressive!!!

I wanted to transfer these 2 percussion classic tunes from Meytal Cohen over here since they simply ROCK so much IMO.

Bullet For My Valentine with "Your Betrayal."

Avenged Sevenfold with "Almost Easy."

I received the following request from Bayone, a regular blog poster here: "I think u need to start a 2nd thread on this same topic, are so many pages of videos its now first starting to take longer to load or is it my computer ?? "

I wanted to give full credit where full credit is due...INDYTrav is the person completely responsible for the popularity of this topic. I am in no way, shape, or form trying to steal his thunder here. Once again, INDYTrav is the genius here not me.

Please feel free to post more music videos here. Hopefully, the pages will load faster too. Let the listening commence...

I will be posting on your thread Brother!!!!!!!!!! :thmup:
1 person likes this

Tom Petty "Hard On Me." A great song!!! The sound mixer/record producer inside me loves this number. See WarHorse's topic on music for further explanation by yours truly. :thmup:

Tom Petty "You Wreck Me." Another Tom Petty classic!!!

1 person likes this

One of my most favoritest groups, Pentatonix. Not many have heard of them...

And of course a little Bon Jovi...

I like when musicians from powerhouse bands let fans take picture and they tell security personnel to relax, chill, and back off. Too many corporate lawyers get obsessed with copyright infringement. FX, a friend of mine, ran into a similar situation recently too. :facepalm: Let the fans enjoy the music you corporate barons of bloodsucking greed. Thank you.

1 person likes this

In honor of WarHorse's forum topic: "Self Actualizing Moments Of Your Music Life," a great discussion BTW...

Jefferson Airplane "White Rabbit."

Byrds "Turn, Turn, Turn."

Cream with "White Room"

Pat sy Cline "Crazy" [Written by Country legend Willie Nelson.]

1 person likes this

Man, my typing skills are off. My David Lee Roth entry above should read as follows: Diamond Dave with "Sensible Shoes" The status update topic on footwear made me post this...

"Nice, tight fit...Must be my size" CCF.

Sorry about that CCF...Oops! :slaphead: A great song though. I love the harmonica!!! Dave's still got it in spades man. The epitome of cool and moving to the beat of his own drum IMO. :cool: