Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

500 tickets remaining

indy1888

I thought teams only had to sell 85% of the tickets to not get blacked out? Anyway thats a terrible policy that the NFL should throw out. I checked online and couldnt find anything I hope this isnt the case.

I went to the game on Sunday mainly because I wanted to see Lucks first win. The ticket cost me $99 plus fees and $15 to park plus the hour and twenty minute drive twice. It was really fun and great seats (220 section row four) but I plan on relaxing on Sunday and watching most of the games from my television. I have cheap seats to the Dolphins game in November and might get tickets to the Texans to end the season.

btw anyone who went to the game on Sunday can find theirselves at the stadium with colts cam its really neat.

I thought teams only had to sell 85% of the tickets to not get blacked out? Anyway thats a terrible policy that the NFL should throw out. I checked online and couldnt find anything I hope this isnt the case.

I went to the game on Sunday mainly because I wanted to see Lucks first win. The ticket cost me $99 plus fees and $15 to park plus the hour and twenty minute drive twice. It was really fun and great seats (220 section row four) but I plan on relaxing on Sunday and watching most of the games from my television. I have cheap seats to the Dolphins game in November and might get tickets to the Texans to end the season.

btw anyone who went to the game on Sunday can find theirselves at the stadium with colts cam its really neat.

The Colts are not adhering to the 85%. For 500 tickets and Edge's BIG DAY......it would be a crying shame for Irsay NOT to guarantee a sellout himself......and I think he should do it! Anybody with me? I remember Larry Bird bought out 'then Conseco' Fieldhouse for a sellout for the Fever. Jim....give EDGE what he and the fans deserve!!!!!!! :shoe: :helmet: :throwback: :lombardi::coltshelmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts:

Don't know if this had been mentioned yet, but the Colts need to sell 500 tickets by 1pm tomorrow or the game will be blacked out locally.

I wish I was in a position to go. I'd LOVE to see Edge going into the Ring of Honor, and a Colts Win on top of that..

The Colts are not adhering to the 85%. For 500 tickets and Edge's BIG DAY......it would be a crying shame for Irsay NOT to guarantee a sellout himself......and I think he should do it! Anybody with me? I remember Larry Bird bought out 'then Conseco' Fieldhouse for a sellout for the Fever. Jim....give EDGE what he and the fans deserve!!!!!!! :shoe: :helmet: :throwback: :lombardi::coltshelmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts:

Here, Here...!!! :agree: Hand them out to loyal Colts Forum fans who can't afford to go, but would love the opportunity :):applause::td:

I'm not positive but i think the 85 percent had to be agreed to by the individual team or owner. Irsay chose no

Here, Here...!!! :agree: Hand them out to loyal Colts Forum fans who can't afford to go, but would love the opportunity :):applause::td:

And I was supposed to go to this one Gramz. Denene's client could not go.......bummed be out...I need to check...down here I may get the Bengals anyway this week. GRRRRRR! :rawr:

Screw it. Ticketmaster makes it a complete pain in the gluteus maximus, you can't even scroll through the available tickets! You have to revoke the random available seat generator, reenter some gibberish you can hardly make out yourself, repeat this 4 times and you will quit too. At least ticketmaster's resale sight, you can scroll through what's available but theres only approx. 15 packages ( sometimes multiple seats) available and I can't stand certain angles at football games , I need to be around the 30 yard line at least. Most were in the corners or end zones.

I let everyone down :(

I did find a seat I like on the random open seat generator ( new tickets ) in section 642( all the way up but near midfield) those are actually excellent seats but they were over $80! W O W. I practically had the same seat for the Bengals preseason game, it was $17, lol.

There is a broker business from Carmel selling tickets for 19 bucks. It's not going to help the blackout, but for anyone who really wants to go and see Edge thats a heck of a deal. You can even pick the tickets up near the venue. I just found 2 tickets total price of 53 dollars with the fees and everything added in. The cheapest from ticketmaster will be at least 40 for just one.

Ok, fine... you can have 5.

Love it....Andy, I guess Ticketmaster or Stub-hub......are going to be responsible for a blackout......If Icould call the Colts and get this sold out I would...and give them to forum friends! Help us out Jim Irsay! I may still get the Bengals down south...Booo to the.........hoooo.....had to censor! :)

I fortunately have tickets to this game already, but I agree with Joker that the Ticketmaster random seat generator is a waste. You would think that with all the money they make off handling fees they could actually make a web page that isn't a pain in the behind.

At least make better advanced search options on the generator, for me I don't care what level it is, I just want to be in between the 30s somewhere.

That would be a real shame. I doubt any non-local station would show Edge's Ring of Honor enshrinement.

For those how unable to attend game it would be a shame not being able to at least see a video.

I agree. He was always one of my favorites, in fact.... if you look closely at my Quilt, he's the ONLY "other" player on it :)

i over herd its Irsays fault because the rule used to day 85% tickets sold then it could not be blacked out but they changed the rule and now greedy Irsay said all tickets must be sold or it will be blacked out and if it is you can drive south to Seymour IN they are on kentucky local channels and watch it at a bar

i over herd its Irsays fault because the rule used to day 85% tickets sold then it could not be blacked out but they changed the rule and now greedy Irsay said all tickets must be sold or it will be blacked out and if it is you can drive south to Seymour IN they are on kentucky local channels and watch it at a bar

I totally agree!! I mean Irsay is a BILLIONAIRE he's got more money then every fan that attends the games this year combined and plenty more. I also think it's stupid on his part anyway. Because every time the games are shown it's advertising for his team. To say it has to be sold out completely to be shown is down right stupid.

What ever is left by the deadline Irsay / Indy will pick them up...

More likely WISH TV 8 will pick them up so they can air the game. It doesn't really benefit the Colts to pick them as it takes money out of their pocket to buy something that puts money in their pocket. It would be a good PR move no doubt but I can easily see why the Colts wouldn't buy them. On the other hand for WISH TV 8 getting to air the game will give them great ratings and they probably have spots sold based on it being the Colts on TV.

I just heard on FOX TV News that there were 500 tickets left and Irsay or Indy can buy the tickets for 34 cents on the dollar to buy the remaining tickets. They said it was 1/3 of the ticket price. I would think one or the other would buy the remaining tickets. Let's hope so anyway. :sigh: Maybe the TV station that would carry the game will buy them.

I just heard on FOX TV News that there were 500 tickets left and Irsay or Indy can buy the tickets for 34 cents on the dollar to buy the remaining tickets. They said it was 1/3 of the ticket price. I would think one or the other would buy the remaining tickets. Let's hope so anyway. :sigh: Maybe the TV station that would carry the game will buy them.

During the Pre-season Chanel 8 said they would buy tickets if they needed to to air the games. With that said that was an anchor speaking off the cuff and who knows if maybe he spoke out of turn. I will say this the TV station buying tickets so they can air the game isn't unheard of if anyone watched WISH TV's news today they have been doing a hard core press to get people to buy tickets clearly they want to air the game and I would bet are just trying to limit the number of tickets they have to buy to do it.

Three words for locals to Indy. CIRCLE CITY TICKETS. I bought a pair for $80 total, no fees since I am picking them up at their office on Keystone (just south of 465 past the Fashion Mall. Section 627, row 9. Not great but I will be there on the cheap. I have had the good fortune to sit as low as sect. 105, and higher up (won free tix in 2010) too. I saw some as cheap as $30. If you're local go with them for no fee pickup, if not they will ship to you. But they are a local business and I will support them any day over TicketRipoff or Stubhub

Seriously? Blaming Irsay? I read about the pain of buying tickets. I have been trying to get my boss to give me time off so I can pay the air far and motel for this event. $80.00 would be a dream. try $800.

Or yet, what would $80.00 sound like to lure a team to Indy so you could have a pro NFL team? Not issuing blame here, just trying to add perspective. You folks in Indy are in the drivers seat for opportunity and convenience. Buy the ticket and scream your head off.

Three words for locals to Indy. CIRCLE CITY TICKETS. I bought a pair for $80 total, no fees since I am picking them up at their office on Keystone (just south of 465 past the Fashion Mall. Section 627, row 9. Not great but I will be there on the cheap. I have had the good fortune to sit as low as sect. 105, and higher up (won free tix in 2010) too. I saw some as cheap as $30. If you're local go with them for no fee pickup, if not they will ship to you. But they are a local business and I will support them any day over TicketRipoff or Stubhub

Fanfare out of carmel now has some for as low as 16, down from 19 last night. They are all nosebleeds but you will pay 54 a piece for seats in the same section through ticketmaster. I used them a few years ago for the Jets AFC title game and everything went great. I didn't originally plan on going, but wow, hard to pass up 16 dollar tickets lol.

During the Pre-season Chanel 8 said they would buy tickets if they needed to to air the games. With that said that was an anchor speaking off the cuff and who knows if maybe he spoke out of turn. I will say this the TV station buying tickets so they can air the game isn't unheard of if anyone watched WISH TV's news today they have been doing a hard core press to get people to buy tickets clearly they want to air the game and I would bet are just trying to limit the number of tickets they have to buy to do it.

I had heard that as well but I was just posting what I had just heard on FOX.