Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Vikings Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...grats on the win. I'd say good game, but lets be honest, that was a pretty ugly game overall from both sides.

I have to admit I'm jealous of the Colts going from Manning to Luck. Luck definitely looks good even under pressure. I'm tired of the vikings using washed up Vets and mediocre drafted QB's. Good luck the rest of the season

Well...grats on the win. I'd say good game, but lets be honest, that was a pretty ugly game overall from both sides.

I have to admit I'm jealous of the Colts going from Manning to Luck. Luck definitely looks good even under pressure. I'm tired of the vikings using washed up Vets and mediocre drafted QB's. Good luck the rest of the season

Definitely a great game, heart attack material in the fourth. Vikings did kill themselves with penalties also!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to your team too. Good game

Colts improved a lot from the first game, and I was really glad to see them step up... The Vikings on the other hand managed to shoot themselves in the foot over and over again. It was a little too close for comfort at the end. Good luck to you as well.

That game made me sick, should have been about 40 to 10. Shades of ol Caldwell. You have a young QB and receivers give them the ball and let them learn this game. How long did we have the ball on their side of field and come away with 3 pointsWOW Iam happy for the win buttttttt. I know that Pagano really wanted this win, hpoe we will not go thru situation again this year. Let them play to win coach.

That game made me sick, should have been about 40 to 10. Shades of ol Caldwell. You have a young QB and receivers give them the ball and let them learn this game. How long did we have the ball on their side of field and come away with 3 pointsWOW Iam happy for the win buttttttt. I know that Pagano really wanted this win, hpoe we will not go thru situation again this year. Let them play to win coach.

They did win. jeeeez dude with the Debbie Downer-ism

Good luck to you as well. A good season to you as well.

Adam Vinateiri scored the game winning 53-yard field goal with eight seconds left to win the first regular season, and home, game in the Chuck Pagano/Andrew Luck era without, and avoiding overtime 23-20. Colts host the Maurice Jones-Drew, and the Jacksonville Jaguars next Sunday at LOS.

We'll enjoy this win, making their record so far 1-1, and see you next week right here on the Colts Game Day Thread. As always, GO COLTS!!! :):thmup::blueshoe::helmet::coltshelmet::coltslogo::colts::coltsfb::coltshorse::1colts::D