Photo

NFL Games on TV Map

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:19 PM

There used to be a website that showed what games were on tv by geographic area.
I don't see that web site updated for this week.
Does anyone have a website that shows the games televised and where?
Thanks,

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 jimirsaysdog

jimirsaysdog
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:26 PM

go to www.the506.com/nflmaps/

#3 Fx Stryker

Fx Stryker
  • 5572 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

:flaming: I'm just out of the game broadcast. I get the New England game.

#4 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 01:22 PM

thanks. exactly what i was looking for. tks again

#5 Fatboyslim11

Fatboyslim11
  • 606 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

:flaming: I'm just out of the game broadcast. I get the New England game.

Get the NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv. Unless you live in the Indianapolis DMA (the area in and around a 75 mile radius of the city) or the other team's DMA, there is a very good probability that you won't see any Colts games on TV this season. The exception for these folks is the Colts vs Jags Thursday Night game on The NFL Network - provided you have the NFL network.

#6 Fx Stryker

Fx Stryker
  • 5572 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

Get the NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv. Unless you live in the Indianapolis DMA (the area in and around a 75 mile radius of the city) or the other team's DMA, there is a very good probability that you won't see any Colts games on TV this season. The exception for these folks is the Colts vs Jags Thursday Night game on The NFL Network - provided you have the NFL network.

I have a way to watch them currently. I just like when they are on TV.

#7 hawkeyes

hawkeyes
  • 1558 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

Get the NFL Sunday Ticket from Directv. Unless you live in the Indianapolis DMA (the area in and around a 75 mile radius of the city) or the other team's DMA, there is a very good probability that you won't see any Colts games on TV this season.

BAH - what a racket! Forcing fans to purchase a trumped up TV package just to watch their team! $99 a season would be DARN HIGH, but they want $199-$299 - thats just too much to watch a game on TV that already charges you $150 a month.

:blueshoe: Lets Go Colts! :blueshoe:

*** DB ALL DAY ***

#8 Fatboyslim11

Fatboyslim11
  • 606 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

BAH - what a racket! Forcing fans to purchase a trumped up TV package just to watch their team! $99 a season would be DARN HIGH, but they want $199-$299 - thats just too much to watch a game on TV that already charges you $150 a month.

I suppose the value or worth of the package is in the eye of the beholder. You can find that the Ticket can be had at a greatly reduced price or even free through Directv. Talk to them. As a long time Colts fan now living in New Jersey, I find that package to be essential viewing for my Colts fix and I have had the Ticket since 1996 (prior to that I would watch the games off the C band satellites!).

#9 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 15111 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

Thanks
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#10 Slash777

Slash777
  • 1505 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

I'm in California and wasn't expecting to get the Colts game....but I am!!! So pumped up right now!!!!!

#11 SoCalColt

SoCalColt
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:47 PM

I suppose the value or worth of the package is in the eye of the beholder. You can find that the Ticket can be had at a greatly reduced price or even free through Directv. Talk to them. As a long time Colts fan now living in New Jersey, I find that package to be essential viewing for my Colts fix and I have had the Ticket since 1996 (prior to that I would watch the games off the C band satellites!).

couldn't agree more - when I first moved to CA, I went to the bars to check out my games. they started at 10am and I'd be feeling no pain by noon. then the cost of food and drinks every weekend ...pfft. ended up being cheaper and safer to get Directv. would never give up Directv at this point. a definite must have for transplants.

#12 The Sack Pack

The Sack Pack
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:42 PM

So depressed, just saw that I have to watch the stinky Houston Texans play the stinkier Miami Dolphins. :cry: :cry:

#13 Grantis2911

Grantis2911
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

http://forums.colts....broadcast-maps/

A different member posted a map earlier...

#14 John Waylon

John Waylon
  • 3321 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

Something on these maps make me lol.

The Arizona/Seattle game got me this week. Only in the local markets, and no one outside of them is going "Man, sucks they're not showing that one here!"
2012 mayan apocalypse survivor. We will rebuild.

#15 Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788
  • 2203 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:04 AM

Wow! According to this CBS is actually gonna show the Colts/Bears game this week in the Hampton Roads area (VA). I'm psyched! :banana:
"This Trophy has a lot of glory but we are going to give the glory to God." --Jim Irsay.
Colts.com posts: 1,115

#16 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3626 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:15 AM

Oregon gets the game that is geographically as far away as possible.

That makes so much sense....

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

#17 Vance

Vance
  • 2538 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:35 AM

So depressed, just saw that I have to watch the stinky Houston Texans play the stinkier Miami Dolphins. :cry: :cry:

I wish I was you, I have to go to a bar this weekend...but I've got a friend who's gonna let me watch Sunday Ticket at his house when he gets back.

Houston Texans fan and realist. Sarcasm is etched into my DNA.

#18 The Sack Pack

The Sack Pack
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

I wish I was you, I have to go to a bar this weekend...but I've got a friend who's gonna let me watch Sunday Ticket at his house when he gets back.

I love going to bars and wing places to watch sports. Just to talk trash whenever your team is doing good. Its addicting!

#19 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 15111 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

I have ST so I can watch every other game out there.
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#20 ColtStrong

ColtStrong
  • 1354 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

I love going to bars and wing places to watch sports. Just to talk trash whenever your team is doing good. Its addicting!

Me too. I'd rather go out and watch football than stay home. There's nothing like a good sports bar.

colts_jersey_sig2.png
Bleeding Blue, since '72..........

#21 JParks1221

JParks1221
  • Rookie
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

http://fansided.com/...ncing-schedule/ announcers for week 1
Posted Image
Go Colts, Go Hogs

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

View All Updates