1. Hassan Reddick (ILB/OLB)- I like him as a potential 3-down type ILB, who can also be moved all over the place to help with pass rush.
2. Gareon Conley (CB) - One of Conley, Moreau, Awuzie, Wilson, K. King will be there and I'd take any of them. That's a great feeling...
3. Isaac Isiata (OG)- We need a guard and this guy seems like a great value option. Very strong, and has raves for his on-field effort and work ethic.
4. Marlon Mack (RB)- The best chance at a 3 down back we're probably going to get this late. I like Perine and some others, but Mack has won me over today.
4. George Kittle (TE)- Very exciting prospect to add to our TE group.
4. John Johnson (S)- Still seems weird he's projected this low but whatever. Solid prospect who seems like he has the polish to possibly go in an usurp Green's role year 1.
5. Elijah Lee (ILB)- The right kind of raw prospect you hope to find a good value in at this point in the draft. He's got the size and speed to do the job, has solid tackling skills and showed coverage potential. I would love to bring this guy in to continue beefing up our LB core with depth and potential.