Hello again all,
1. There will be no keepers from the previous season and the draft order will be randomized. We can discuss keepers going forward, but this is something that needs to be determined pre-draft, so who's for it?
2. Currently there are 6 bench positions and 1 IR position. I think bench positions are extremely important for bye weeks, and handcuffs in case your star player goes down. I'd entertain lowering the bench numbers if a majority are in favor. I think down two is a bit much myself, I'd be much more comfortable with one.
3. I have no problem extending the return yardage points to players, again majority rules.
4. I don't like the idea of having another flex RB position, There are not that many quality RB's in the league and I think doing that will have all of the RB's coming off the board very early in the draft, with the ability to start 4 RB's on gameday. Current Flex are WR/RB and WR/TE. The WR/TE was an experiment last year and I think it worked out well.
Just a reminder, we also have QB's at 6pts per passing TD, just throwing that out there.
I've asked @Colt92 to chime in, he was the commissioner of the Joe's league last season and he could provide some insight on Joe's hopefully.
Here is who I have as returning (Bold), haven;t heard from the others as of yet, if you know them ask them to check in!
4. Out of Bounds
5. God Hates Jags
6. The Forever Unclean's
8. The Mythical White Cornerback
10. Bodacious Mantises