8-8 is a very optimistic record we have to many question marks.
1. Andrew Lucks health.
2. No PROVEN running back.
3. Wide receivers we, only have one PROVEN receiver.
4. Tightends I think we’re fine.
5. Offensive line we only have 2 PROVEN starters and maybe starting 2 rookie guards and still don’t know who our right tackle is.
6. D- tackles don’t know who we have that are going to fit the up the field penetration scheme. Maybe Ridgeway.
7. D- ends no PROVEN one. A lot of potential, but no standout PROVEN one.
8. Linebackers maybe starting at least 2 rookies.
9. Safety’s health concerns here.
10. Corners no standout PROVEN talent here.
IF everything falls into place 8-8 would be a good record. But until then we have to many UNPROVENS.