1) Return of Andrew Luck.
2) Good GM, coach, and scheme/strategy.
3) OL seems to be a position of strength for a change.
4) Better team speed and depth at RB, TE, LB, WR
5) Schedule is favorable from the start with vs Cincinnati and @Washington.
6) Colts play better as underdogs.
1) CB position is the weakest unit on team.
2) Team speed on D is better, but pass rush is worrisome
3) Talent at DT. (Probably going to be the focus for 2019 draft).
4) AFC South is a tough division.
5) This is probably our last season with K Adam Vinitieri.
Early forecast prediction: 8-8