1.Connor Williams OT: day one starter at Right tackle and will replace Castanzo in 2019.
2. Dorrance Armstrong OLB: Freakish athlete could be a franchise pass rusher.
3. Bo Scarborough RB: Runs with power breaks tackles running back of the future.
Trade pick #15 for pick #24 and get a 2nd Round pick and a 5th rounder.
1. Gareon Conley CB: Great cover corner had a good combine our corner opposite Vontae Davis should help our defense tremendously.
2. Joe Mixon RB: Best Back in this draft athletic physical runner extremely good hands you all know about the off the field issues.
2. Raekwon McMillan ILB: Starts day at ILB can cover flys to the football.
3. Tyus Bowser OLB: Extremely athletic can rush the passer and cover.
4. Shaquill Griffin CB: Athletic rangy long Corner. Can learn behind Vontae for a year then hopefully start.
4. Bucky Hodges TE: Tall vertical threat Ballard said he loved the tightens class so here is a TE that can stretch the field our TE would be scary Doyle Swope and Hogdes that would be terrific.
4. Jojo Mathis OLB: Very athletic edge rusher falls here cause he is coming off an injury.
5. Channing Stribling CB: Adds to corner back depth learns behind Vontae for a year and can also compete for the nickel spot.
5. Elijah Lee ILB: Flys to the football competes with spence and Morrison to start opposite McMillan.
You have Two day one starters you have a guy in Mixon that will benefit from learning behind Gore your corners are set I did not draft any D line or O line but I feel our d line I solid after the Hankins signing
with this draft you have created competition every where on your roster.
1. Reuben Foster ILB:Super athletic sideline to sideline linebacker he falls to our pick because of off the field concerns. Has been compared to Luke Kueckly.
2. Tredavious White CB: Athletic Corner would play opposite Vontae Davis was a great leader at LSU.
3. Demarcus Walker OLB: Pass rusher can get to the quarterback he helped rally FSU after a rough start to the seaso last year.
4. Marcus Maye S: Can tackle in the open field has great cover skills.
4. Jarron Jones DL: Creates an interior pass rush.
4. Jourdan Lewis CB: Great cover corner day one starter at the nickel position.
5. James Conner RB: Strong runner never goes down on first contact can catch the ball out of the backfield.