Am i the only one that doesn't think the patriots offense is loaded with an embarrasment of riches? Just about every nfl journalist is all over them, but I just don't see it.
Obviously the following guys they have are very good:
To me that's it though, every other player on that offense is soooo overated and are the products of tom brady:
- Lewis (not the same since the injury)
- Amendola (average player at best)
- Edelman (TB product, nothing special really)
- Hogan (... wouldn't start on half the teams in the nfl)
- Gillisee (...who?)
- Burkhead (.... I mean, who?)
- Mitchell (I mean seriously guys, who are these people?)
- Dwayne Allen.... we all know about him.
I've seen nfl journalists rave about the guys above as if they are all bound for the hall of fame or something... I just don't get it.
Yes the Pats offense will be good, it might even be one of the best in the afc this year, but let's be real it's not going to be that because of 'Gillisee' or 'Hogan'.... it'll be because of Tom Brady and we all know it.
I guess I am just venting frustration that the entire nfl media world are just so far up the patriots' rear ends that they posting such biased nonsense and we're all subjected to it.