All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  3. I agree completely. Scouts early reports are that this draft is pretty deep in RB talent anyway.
  4. Chubb or Barkley at #3?

Same people that wanted Dalvin cook at 15 last year hahaha. The truth hurts Nancy’s.
  5. Wow! You've been through so much! So glad you're back! Your absence has been noticed. The place isn't the same without you. Stay strong! Fight! Win!
  6. Your Final Four QBs. Bortles, Keenum, Foles....

Lol so comical.. Tom Brady officially listed as questionable for Sunday. Because how amazing will it be when he somehow plays through the pain and torches the Jags defense..
  7. We’re not doing the Star Wars stuff again

You’re so dense. I’d use another word but this place is rated PG for all the snowflakes.
  8. We’re not doing the Star Wars stuff again

Only one of those was a early first rounder? The Jags defense is #1 in the league. Soooo
  9. Luck has been doing this. https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/08/10/andrew-luck-indianapolis-colts-training-camp-virtual-reality-strivr/31412757/
  10. Why Not Sanchez?

Thought this was going to be a sign Mark Sanchez topic, cried a little inside.
  11. We’re not doing the Star Wars stuff again

Where is the insult even at? You guys are like little girls.
  12. Chubb or Barkley at #3?

Somebody has too right? I’m fine with being disliked here, worst source of football intelligence I know of. Superman and about 5 others know what they’re talking about. Rest are brain dead.
  13. We’re not doing the Star Wars stuff again

Lol no bad example.
  14. Chubb or Barkley at #3?

I am
  15. Chubb or Barkley at #3?

To get my laughs in. Not wanting an overrated RB at 3rd overall makes me the wise one huh, I’m perfectly fine with that.
  16. https://www.dailynorseman.com/2018/1/9/16872008/virtual-reality-helped-make-case-keenum-good-for-real
  17. Jack Doyle Is not # 1 Material

Yeah, and Dallas had Peyton throwing to him while Doyle had Brissett. Peyton really developed precise timing with all his receivers and Dallas through repetition after rep after rep. Almost to a fault. Because of that Peyton normally hit Dallas perfectly in stride for YAC sometimes into a seam. Doyle and Brissett never had that opportunity or bonding. Doyle was often leaping or diving for the ball with not much opportunity for YAK. I'm not saying Jack is as good a receiver as Dallas but I think he's closer than many would think..
  18. I say trading back one and getting as much as possible is a best case scenario. Go Ballard.
  19. Alvin Kamara at one point was a "no name" I suppose. So my point is that there may be good RBs in this draft that can be a complement to Mack, whose last name is not Barkley. It's now up to Ballard and his scouts to find them.
  20. Why Not Sanchez?

I really liked him during the season has a excellent kick with great accuracy. However i'm not sure why he wasn't selected for the Pro bowl i mean didn't he do enough to make it in?
  21. Oh, just someone that had man-crush on a certain mullet...
  22. Yes, glad to hear you're on the mend. All the best to a speedy recovery.
  23. Jack Doyle Is not # 1 Material

I think the OP is stone cold serious. Keep reading the thread. The OP has a number of other posts where he is defending all of his arguments. He believes what he believes. Go figure....
  24. I think it depends on how you value the players. It's been said Barkley is the best back to come out since Peterson while Chubbs is listed as no better then Garrett from last year. I get Garrett was a first round pick, but Peterson is a HOFer. We'll see
  25. Chubb or Barkley at #3?

I don't believe there will be an A list FA rusher available. If Barkley is as good as once in a decade Zeke, Gurley or Fournette that would be great. Do you take Demarcus Ware or Marshall Faulk? I'll take the Value and likely more games played of the Defender. McDaniels could abuse people with Barkley!
  1. Load more activity