All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Steamboat_Shaun

Charlie Casserly Report: Luck to be full go for Training Camp

Why would Charley Casserly ever say something that insane?
  3. waka waka

Biggest rookie defensive impact?

i think all of the def players taken in the 2nd round can make an impact a big impact at that. While its easy to say Leonard since he's going to likely be the WLB and get a ton of reps there but maybe the biggest impact could be one of these late round LB or FA LB's picked up. I will be keeping a close eye on who's turning heads on special times during camp.
  4. shastamasta

Linebacker Jenga

I do wish the Colts had better talent at LB overall...and at least one established player. But the focus on fast LBs (most of who can cover) is such a breath of fresh air.
  5. Last weekend, the NFL Players Association brought some of the brightest young stars in the NFL together with some of their most powerful brand partners and two Colts rookies were among them. View the full article
  6. A fourth-round pick by the Indianapolis Colts in this year’s NFL Draft, running back Nyheim Hines recently learned his position coach, Tom Rathman, knows a thing or two about winning in the NFL. View the full article
  7. Today
  8. PrincetonTiger

CB Bashaud Breeland likely to sign with Colts

He needed to do better research
  9. pgt_rob

He said Oakland is more primetime than Indianapolis. He wants spotlight apparently.
  10. PrincetonTiger

I going to say 2 years
  11. PrincetonTiger

I guess I am a real smart guy because of the multiple freak accidents off the field that cost me multiple weeks of athletic competition
  12. NewColtsFan

Riiiight..... He injured his foot when he was 10.... and it didn't bother him again until he was 25, in an accident that he suffered while NOT playing football. He's not going to get a big contract because the Colts are the last team standing... Ballard likely won't bid against himself. Breeland will likely get a one year prove it deal that may have some incentives.
  13. DaColts85

Linebacker Jenga

Moore can cover both RB's and TE's. He has a natural safety look to him but can play LB. I think he can sustain at MIKE if he adds muscle but looks to be geared more towards a WILL. I think having him and Leonard out there on passing downs with a nickel allows us some good coverage ability.
  14. TouchdownMonkey

I'm aware of how he was injured by a golf cart, but it happened where he also had an injury as a child. He was released and passed on for a reason. I'm just comparing him to those players because that is how I see his career panning out. He is high risk, where the very act of running can cause re injury. He isn't worth full price and you know it.
  15. LockeDown

Leonard because his personality seems like leadership potential.
  16. Valpo2004

Safety's

Farley played like a average starter out there which is pretty darn good for a UDFA.
  17. lollygagger8

I like outside the box options. Skai Moore is my vote
  18. BProland85

I went with Leonard just because he plays a position where he could have the opportunity to make a lot of plays. Outside of Leonard I think Tyquan Lewis has an opportunity to make some plays due to the ability to play all over the line in my opinion. Turay is more raw and I think he is strictly an edge rusher.
  19. Valpo2004

Keeping Brissett at #2

I'm ok with Brissett at 2. Best backup we've had since Hassellbeck. Plus he's on a rookie deal. There are some better backups out there but they are gonna run 4 to 5 mil.
  20. Valpo2004

Frank Reich Mic’d Up

We certainly had a lack of talent and that started to show itself as some of the older talent retired. But even when we had a bit more talent. I remember getting blown out by a St. Louis Rams team that won like 3 total games that year. We didn't just lose, we got completely destroyed. Even if you look at those initial 11 win seasons you can look at some of those 5 losses and look at the teams that beat the Colts, often times blew out the Colts and you have to wonder what the heck was going on. And you can even look at some of the wins, wins where the Colts barely beat a team that won like 4 games or less. I think that speaks to how well the coach prepared the team. And the answer is not well.
  21. aaron11

i went with Leonard. i dont expect Turay to get a bunch of snaps and Lewis is in a crowded position group
  22. With the 2018 NFL Draft now out of the way, and with free agency mostly wrapped up, the NFL’s 32 teams mostly know how many picks they’re looking at for the 2019 draft. How many will the Indianapolis Colts have? View the full article
  23. shastamasta

Or the bend. Turay is probably a better comp...but not quite as athletic. The only thing Lewis and Mathis have in common is their complete lack of interest in run defense.
  24. 1959Colts

Keeping Brissett at #2

Brissett has shown good accuracy. However, I think he has a lot to learn. Seemed to hold the ball forever. Had a hard time making the decision when to throw, and reading a defense. I understand he was tossed into the fire in his first year with Colts and perhaps these things can be coached up? Needs to improve on his mental game if we are to win.
  25. 2006Coltsbestever

ALL MLB 2018 Astros Repeat ?

I really like Russell a lot (he is Good) but he is a tier below Machado. If we had to give up Russell and La Stella or Happ to get Machado I would do it. I would not give up all 3 though, that is losing to much young quality depth.
  26. aaron11

he had one pick, on a hail mary on the last play of the season. it was a terrible throw, the QB was just throwing up a prayer really i agree that he was usually in good position, but he often did not make the play. if he fixes that he will be a good player
  27. 2006Coltsbestever

ALL MLB 2018 Astros Repeat ?

I would like to add to this, David Ross wouldn't be a bad option either for DH batting 9th. He hit a huge HR in Game 7 at Cleveland.
  1. Load more activity