All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I’m watch everyone on defense from top to bottom. We have so many options with all the DE’s and LBer’s we’ve acquired. Look forward to seeing what we field.
  3. Today
  4. Bshultz

NFL adopts new Anthem policy

Right, the NFL doesn't use police for security? They also don't take any taxpayer money to build stadiums? They weren't a tax exempt non profit for many years? If you're going to take all that taxpayer money, I'd say you have a moral obligation to advance the common good. So I ask again which is the bigger crime, kneeling or someone being killed?
  5. I want to see how the offensive line shakes out, especially when castonzo is back on the field.
  6. Four2itus

I know that we could all use a little more love.
  7. I say hines leonard skai moore and deon cain tbh they all could be legit starters cuz deon cain could easily take the #2 wr spot he has been nasty at OTA's so far same for hines and skai moore
  8. aaron11

the nfl has nothing to do with the police! what happens in the streets is not their fault
  9. Bshultz

Since you didn't answer my first question, I'll follow your lead. I don't know anyone who is allowed to kill unarmed people at work, why should the police be able to?
  10. NorthernBlue

Which Player is on your OTA/Training Camp Radar?

The corners. Genuinely speaking, I have no idea how the position group as a whole will do next year. Maybe Wilson turns into a stud, Hairston proves last year was no fluke, Desir builds off his strong performance and the Corner group becomes a strength. Or maybe the opposite, and by seasons end we’re all screaming for a corner early in next years draft. I wouldn’t be surprised with any scenario to be honest and am excited to see it unfold.
  11. aaron11

i dont know anyone that is allowed to protest at work, i dont see why nfl players think they should be able to
  12. Bshultz

One simple question. Which is the greater offense against humanity, an unarmed innocent black man being killed by the police or someone kneeling during the national anthem ?
  13. Steamboat_Shaun

Eric Ebron

He fits the mold of a lot of FA signings by Ballard so far too. Solid upside, just wasn’t working out so well in his last gig, for whatever reason, & will come in with something to prove.
  14. WoolMagnet

Not sure if spelling is the same, but is he related to "the rocket"?
  15. Luck 4 president

All the rookies
  16. PrincetonTiger

Very eye opening
  17. PrincetonTiger

I have a rule when someone addresses me I answer them back my goal in life was to be a politician of some kind
  18. crazycolt1

No apology needed for that but turning this into your own personal thread? Maybe.
  19. PrincetonTiger

I apologize to anyone that I may have offended @csmopar IMO as long as one person researches and/or works to solve the current racial/minority problem because of the protests they have been successful Final Reminder from TigerTown People must be careful not to attack people without understanding their background
  20. crazycolt1

PFF Draft Recap

21. PrincetonTiger

Fans are not the employees unless you are in the Packers Camp So you are with the things happening around the US
  22. I would love to see Celtics/Rockets. It would be something different and great for the NBA. Great to me anyway. LeBron making 8 straight Finals and Warriors making 4 straight is getting a bit stale. I get it, most people think LeBron is the best thing since sliced bread and the 2nd best player ever. Most People love the Warriors because they have an All-Star team and Durant vs LeBron is always fun but I want to see something new. Unless you are a LeBron lover or a Warriors fan, how could you not root for the Celts and Rockets with the Pacers out of it anyway? I do love it when the Cavs lose because when they lose, the media always says LeBron doesn't have enough help. When they win they say his supporting cast is the best in the East . I remember when the Cavs played the Magic in the 2009 ECFinals, ESPN was saying the Cavs had one of the best teams ever going into that series. They were 66-16 and 8-0 in the Playoffs at that point. Then Dwight Howard and a bunch of 3 point shooters beat the Cavs who had HCA, then the media said LeBron didn't have enough help. They went from best team ever to LeBron not having any help. That has been the theme for 10 years with him. Actually last years Cavs team was better than this Rockets team and apparently James Harden has enough help to at least go 7 with the Warriors and they may beat the Warriors. LeBron had Kyrie and Love + Korver. Harden has CP3 who is equal to Kyrie, last years Love is better than Capela. LeBron is better than Harden.
  23. TYtheMan13

Steve Ishmael
  24. Eric Gordon had 24 points…..4 rebounds, 2 steals and no turnovers
  25. bluebombers87

If I were to at my place of work do something that upset 50% or even a third of my employers, I’d be fired. It’s the same thing with the NFL. The fans are the employer. The NFL just maintains the product. The anthem used to be a uniting force that all Americans from all walks of life could get behind. That’s gone now. In an era of almost near total divisiveness we’ve had one of the few things that kept us all united as one country taken away. Players should be free to speak out on issues. They have a platform. While I disagree with their message, I will defend their right to that freedom. But, all actions have consequences. And the consequence here is that some people don’t think, despite the players feelings, that the anthem should be treated this way. Guess what, both sides are correct. It’s just that one side pays for a service from the other and is under no obligation to do so. This is a fair compromise for a no-win scenario.
  26. Of the 5 guys on the floor..Draymond was the last guy you wanted because they can foul him. I don't know where Durant was.....he was not in the front court at all
  1. Load more activity