Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Redskins' Kyle Shanahan reportedly will visit Robert Griffin III

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d82821da6/article/redskins-kyle-shanahan-reportedly-will-visit-robert-griffin-iii?module=HP11_headline_stack

I think there should be an NFL investigation into communicating with players before the draft. I think they are paying RG3 or the agent to avoid any contact with the Colts. Not a big RG3 fan but the Colts should be allowed to look into other possibilities too in case Andrew Luck turns out not being the one which i doubt. What do you think?

http://www.nfl.com/d..._headline_stack

I think there should be an NFL investigation into communicating with players before the draft. I think they are paying RG3 or the agent to avoid any contact with the Colts. Not a big RG3 fan but the Colts should be allowed to look into other possibilities too in case Andrew Luck turns out not being the one which i doubt. What do you think?

I think regardless of who the Colts pick, an investigation should be conducted by the NFL to see if there were any improper communications, payments or other incentives with draft prospects or their agents.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d82821da6/article/redskins-kyle-shanahan-reportedly-will-visit-robert-griffin-iii?module=HP11_headline_stack

The league approves it as long as it is in the proximity of where the player resides. A few reporters checked w the league and tweeted what they said.

I think regardless of who the Colts pick, an investigation should be conducted by the NFL to see if there were any improper communications, payments or other incentives with draft prospects or their agents.

me too. There has to be a reason why his agent said no to working out with the Colts. I mean that is kind of ridiculous you know????

We should have Goodell announce RG3 as our pick and then have him say, "APRIL FOOLS!" to give the Redskins nation a heart attack....lol

The league approves it as long as it is in the proximity of where the player resides. A few reporters checked w the league and tweeted what they said.

Chris 21...why do you have Luck playing for the Redskins???!!! lol