Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who We Need Most In This Draft

So who are your guys we need most on this team?

Mine are as follows...

CB Morris Claiborne (He reminds me a lot of Darrelle Revis with how good his coverage skills are. With us likely going away from Tampa 2, we will need good man coverage corners, and pairing him with Powers will drastically improve our secondary)

QB Andrew Luck (Only if Peyton is not healthy for next year of course)

OG David DeCastro (I still think we are one piece away from making this OL complete. A true dominant OG is needed)

NT Brandon Thompson or NT Dontari Poe (We still need a good NT to make our DL dominant. Having a true NT will free up Nevis, and our DEs)

S Mark Barron or Ray Ray Armstrong (We still need that SS to pair with Bethea)

Claiborune and I would double down with the Harris boy from Oregon. who is also a top punt returner...

A pick of Luck would be a waste because there's no chance Manning will be traded or will go free agent..or will not attempt to play in 2012....but a 2nd round pick of Kellen Moore would be shrewd..

I'd led the O-line go if we could get Thompson...a consistent run stopper.

DT and DB are our primary needs

Mine are as follows...

CB Morris Claiborne (He reminds me a lot of Darrelle Revis with how good his coverage skills are. With us likely going away from Tampa 2, we will need good man coverage corners, and pairing him with Powers will drastically improve our secondary)

I agree with it all

QB Andrew Luck (Only if Peyton is not healthy for next year of course)

OG David DeCastro (I still think we are one piece away from making this OL complete. A true dominant OG is needed)

NT Brandon Thompson or NT Dontari Poe (We still need a good NT to make our DL dominant. Having a true NT will free up Nevis, and our DEs)

S Mark Barron or Ray Ray Armstrong (We still need that SS to pair with Bethea)

Mine are as follows...

CB Morris Claiborne (He reminds me a lot of Darrelle Revis with how good his coverage skills are. With us likely going away from Tampa 2, we will need good man coverage corners, and pairing him with Powers will drastically improve our secondary) Agreed

QB Andrew Luck (Only if Peyton is not healthy for next year of course) <--added emphasis lol

OG David DeCastro (I still think we are one piece away from making this OL complete. A true dominant OG is needed) I agree about drafting a dominant OG but DeCastro is likely a first round pick and there are other dominant OGs that will go a little later. Either Keleche Osemele or Lucas Nix in the 2nd round or Kevin Zeilter in the 3rd round would be my pick for OG

NT Brandon Thompson or NT Dontari Poe (We still need a good NT to make our DL dominant. Having a true NT will free up Nevis, and our DEs). I agree and would love to have Thompson or Poe. Many also believe Jerel Worthy could play NT in our defense and if the powers that be agree then he or Josh Chapman are a couple others to consider

S Mark Barron or Ray Ray Armstrong (We still need that SS to pair with Bethea) TJ McDonald, Harrison Smith or Robert Lester are a few others that could be considered as well

My comments in blue. I also think we need to add to the LB core. I'm assuming Bracket most likely won't be back and I don't really have an opinion yet on whether I think Sims will be back. I'm not sold on the current starters but aside from that we have little depth. Personally I'd like to bring in an early round monster MLB in either Luke Kuechly or Manti Te'o and then, if we make enough deals and have multiple additional picks then I'd like to spend another pick in the 4th round on Nigel Bradham OLB.