bayone

sorry for some reason couldnt control size of letters

DEnver covers & has more 10 , wins than rest of division combined ,9

26-13

P. Manning (26-36, 310) 72.2222% completion, 1` TD , 1 IT

QBR up a bit to , 82.4

ratings dwn a bit to 104

PeyTON extends 300 game record & gets 5000 th completion

Manning needed 221 games to reach 5,000 completions, 18 fewer than Favre.

gets sacked 3 times through Ramirez replacing Kuper , Big difference with those 2 guards ,

Ramirez also let players in so Moreno gets tackled in backfield

Peyton had 200+ yards passing in 1st half but alot of running outthe clock with maybe 2 passes only when needed 3rd downs in last 2 drives or wouldnt of got tp 300,

had 297 with half a qrtr to go and as said just 2 more completions when wasnt 3rd & short so he threw & got them to keep clock going

in fact, 0 points in 4th qrtr just running out the clock ,u know Peyton wanted to complete drives and try for more TDS run or throw as to many times only got FG in red zones

Prater 4 for 4 on FG

MORENO 32 carries , the most of any RB since James in a Peyton game also 48 yards receiving

runs for 119 yards

BUBBA CALDWELL gets 1st Denver catch

DT scares us by having to leave and going into locker for more cheouts in early 2nd qrtr but comes out for 2nd half

Broncos top foundering Raiders, run win streak to 8

http://www.cbssports...win-streak-to-8

The Aftermath: Broncos sweep Raiders, 26-13

story & highights

Surpassed 5000 career completions (2nd all time)

- Passed for 300+ yards for the 70th time in his career (1st all time)

Completed his 12th season of 10 or more wins (1st all time)

- Completed 72% of his passes (9th time he's done that this year!!!)

f]http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/12/6/3738556/the-aftermath-broncos-sweep-raiders-26-13[

Peyton Manning, Broncos' star power enough to beat Raiders in Oakland

Read more:Peyton Manning, Broncos' star power enough to beat Raiders in Oakland - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...s#ixzz2EMaUMKWM[/

Broncos not perfect, but sidestep trap

Peyton Manning[ probably will stew all weekend.

While his team enjoys an early-December Sunday away from football, knowing it put heat on the Baltimore Ravens[ and ]New England Patriots , Manning probably will keep himself up at night thinking about those missed red zone opportunities.

“None of us are satisfied with tonight,” said the Manning of Denver’s defense, future Hall of Fame cornerback Champ Bailey[ “But it’s another win ... and we move on and we try to get better.”

While they dominated the struggling Oakland Raiders ll game Thursday night, the Denver Broncos were far from perfect, especially offensively, going just 2-for-7 in the red zone against the NFL's worst scoring defense in a 26-13 Denver victory[ that had all the feel of a 45-10 blowout.

Several Denver players spoke with dissatisfaction about their performances -- and warned that it must get better.

“If we are inconsistent,” Bailey deadpanned, “we’ll go right into the playoffs and right out of the playoffs.”

Overly critical self-analysis from the hottest team in football? Sure. Is it exactly what you want to hear from a playoff-bound team in December? Absolutely.

Truth be told, Denver should be happy flying home from the West Coast with a victory of any sort at Oakland, style points be darned.

This contest had all the makings of a classic trap game.

http://espn.go.com/b...t-sidestep-trap

It actually was weird, the reason i know he was at 297 yards forever it seemed in game was as Mayock saaid when he got 297 yards , peyton will now have another 300 yard game, then sometime later when he finaly threw 2 passes , Mayock said I told u hed get another 300 yard game

also was a sloppy slippery field and Decker got tackled again by the grass but at least got up for few more yard

but was a slick field , announcers noted it

ONLY bad thing about way Denver dominating division, the other 3 teams may all get top 10 draft choices

has short video of Peyton on sidelines post game and video of Miller on the Thursday night crews set interviewed post game & use where says exposure, has 40 game photos

also short game article

Manning was intercepted on an underthrown pass into the end zone. Denver only scored two touchdowns in six trips to the red zone. It could have won by a lot more.

Note - if u watched game u saw DT was out Peyton tried to squeeze a balll to wilis betwen 2 defenders, Peytons arm was hit slightly but pressure fiorced early throw while & ball thus under thrown but u have to watch the hihlights on TV, whaat a diving catch , body outstretched to make that IT, defender should be a receiver with hands like that

http://Peyton Mannin... Broncos to win

To watch IT and other plays , for IT go to right &click on Adams picks off Manning also stats & game recap etc go here,

other than the IT Manning was surgical

one thing i noticed with timing plays, thowing to Decker in endzone , decker supposed to run to spot but when hit at line of scrimmage delaying his route t running from starting , ends up bad throw incomplete as Decker late getting off line, I have seen this in a few games

http://www.nfl.com/g...ights&tab=recap

ON a sad note

Fan falls from upper deck at Oakland Raiders game

is in serious condition at a local hospital.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000107083/article/fan-falls-from-upper-deck-at-oakland-raiders-game

I watched most of the game... Manning was very solid. Threw a couple of wobblers, but it seems like his arm is nearly back to where it was prior to the neck injury. His strength, as always, is knowing where to go with the ball, and he seems very comfortable with the Denver offense at this point. I'm sure there are some plays he'd like to get back but any QB can say that any week. Denver's run game was fantastic last night, and the D was very good also. Nice overall game for the Broncos.

And the Raiders? They're terrible... just terrible. What an undisciplined, unintelligent football team. It's like clown college out there.

I watched most of the game... Manning was very solid. Threw a couple of wobblers, but it seems like his arm is nearly back to where it was prior to the neck injury. His strength, as always, is knowing where to go with the ball, and he seems very comfortable with the Denver offense at this point. I'm sure there are some plays he'd like to get back but any QB can say that any week. Denver's run game was fantastic last night, and the D was very good also. Nice overall game for the Broncos.

And the Raiders? They're terrible... just terrible. What an undisciplined, unintelligent football team. It's like clown college out there.

i thought raiders may come out for coach, KC did last week for the disaster that k haapened , Colts are all season, raiders are just get raided by other teeams

Could have been a blowout but the Broncos stumbled inside the 20..and settled for FGs...

I thought the Raiders defense played well and they exposed the right side of the Denver line..a little

GoPats is right..the Raiders dont have to lose...Palmer is good.....but so many penalties....so much unnecessary scuffling

They need discipline badly...

San Francisco Chronicle headline said it all this morning: Just Wince, Baby!

I actually feel sad for the Raiders/Oaktown. They played hard for the most part. I like Dennis Allen. I cannot imagine how hard it must have been to coach last night after burying his dad. And the accident at the Coliseum...It just feels like they are cursed. I don't want to see our rivalry coming down this low. It's bad for the NFL/AFCW. I hope they can regain their dignity somehow.

We really miss Kuper when he is out. ManRam/Franklin combination on the right side was sketchy. Peyton played well despite that. And Decker played better, though I still worry about him a little bit. He is too much of a star in Denver. Being young, successful and plain gorgeous, and married to the same. I hope he won’t lose focus. Knowshon is not perfect but he is running hard. He gets a solid B+ from me. And I'm sure the field condition was poor. We soaked 5 days out of the last 7.

Nitpicking aside, I'm truly happy with the 8th win in a row. It's amazing what this team has done already. I was not expecting it this year. I thought the team needed time to develop and more playmakers on both sides (not to say that they cannot use some now). What Peyton has brought really changed the team. He and Champ have been great leaders. And I’m so happy to see Demaryius becoming a star (I was worried sick when he went out and thought our offense stalled during that time). And what more can I say about Von Miller? I cannot take my eyes off him.

Could have been a blowout but the Broncos stumbled inside the 20..and settled for FGs...

I thought the Raiders defense played well and they exposed the right side of the Denver line..a little

GoPats is right..the Raiders dont have to lose...Palmer is good.....but so many penalties....so much unnecessary scuffling

They need discipline badly...

San Francisco Chronicle headline said it all this morning: Just Wince, Baby!

I actually feel sad for the Raiders/Oaktown. They played hard for the most part. I like Dennis Allen. I cannot imagine how hard it must have been to coach last night after burying his dad. And the accident at the Coliseum...It just feels like they are cursed. I don't want to see our rivalry coming down this low. It's bad for the NFL/AFCW. I hope they can regain their dignity somehow.

We really miss Kuper when he is out. ManRam/Franklin combination on the right side was sketchy. Peyton played well despite that. And Decker played better, though I still worry about him a little bit. He is too much of a star in Denver. Being young, successful and plain gorgeous, and married to the same. I hope he won’t lose focus. Knowshon is not perfect but he is running hard. He gets a solid B+ from me. And I'm sure the field condition was poor. We soaked 5 days out of the last 7.

Nitpicking aside, I'm truly happy with the 8th win in a row. It's amazing what this team has done already. I was not expecting it this year. I thought the team needed time to develop and more playmakers on both sides (not to say that they cannot use some now). What Peyton has brought really changed the team. He and Champ have been great leaders. And I’m so happy to see Demaryius becoming a star (I was worried sick when he went out and thought our offense stalled during that time). And what more can I say about Von Miller? I cannot take my eyes off him.

Ramirez in & u get RB stopped in backfield with defender blowing him away and he allowed some red zone sacks

BABS dont remember where we discussed DT injury

Wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, who suffered a right shoulder injury in Thursday's game, underwent a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exam and will receive treatment in the coming days.

"He's being evaluated," Fox said. "It doesn't appear to be anything real serious.

Hopefully, he'll be ready Monday when we reconvene."

Thomas is the Broncos' leading receiver with 74 receptions for 1,197 yards and eight touchdowns.

Thomas suffered the injury on the last play of the first quarter Thursday night — a 16-yard reception. He did not play in the second quarter before returning to finish out the game in the second half.

Read more:Broncos get short break before getting down to the business of Ravens - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...s#ixzz2EPMEw382

Wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, who suffered a right shoulder injury in Thursday's game, underwent a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) exam and will receive treatment in the coming days.

Urrrrgh, no MRI. Somehow I believed it was no big deal but a slight tweak. I hope they are just being extra cautious.

Urrrrgh, no MRI. Somehow I believed it was no big deal but a slight tweak. I hope they are just being extra cautious.

look he already underwent the MRI, they would know if it was serious or not , treatment may just be mild rehab, ultasound / heat backs, strength conditioning

Nothing is for certain of course

wonder if Broncos were up more at start of 2nd half if he would of come back in , know Peyton wasnt happy thowing that IT trying to squeeze into smaller willis, DT did make nice sideline catch in 2nd half ,dont remember him being tackled in second half badly, when got injured it was right after a catch & run and hard tackle onto shoulder

look he already underwent the MRI, they would know if it was serious or not , treatment may just be mild rehab, ultasound / heat backs, strength conditioning

Nothing is for certain of course

wonder if Broncos were up more at start of 2nd half if he would of come back in , know Peyton wasnt happy thowing that IT trying to squeeze into smaller willis, DT did make nice sideline catch in 2nd half ,dont remember him being tackled in second half badly, when got injured it was right after a catch & run and hard tackle onto shoulder

Yeah, that made me cringe. He is a pyshcal guy but I don't want him mauled like that. I bet he would have sat out had we been up big. Still, a good sign that the injury is not serious.

Yeah, that made me cringe. He is a pyshcal guy but I don't want him mauled like that. I bet he would have sat out had we been up big. Still, a good sign that the injury is not serious.

dont worry over weekend, hope on monday we hear something better but may not till WED injury report , have Drs mond , tuies , weed & friday, if here u know will write it up for u

has extra days to heal at least

just hope Pats lose & & Broncos win out thus get 2nd seed

Pats Vs texans , but texans hurt in 2=ndary to expect points

pats also play 49r's but not sure about theiy young 2nd year QB made 2 stupid mistakes last week = 9 points ran back 7 yards inpo end zone and grounded ball = safety and near own goal line over lateraled , whatever u call it backwards to RB and Rams picked it up in end zone for td , no experienced QB would of done them, rather have alex smith , at least have great D still

Ravens play rg3, broncos, & Giants & Bengals, can win or lose all

are various scenarios broncos can get second seed, if only broncos beat pats would be easy

Opposing defenses learning it's worth risk to pressure Peyton Manning

interesting article on teams getting to & sacking peyton of late

Read more:Opposing defenses learning it's worth risk to pressure Peyton Manning - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22147039/opposing-defenses-learning-its-worth-risk-pressure-peyton#ixzz2EPhviCjl

what DT had to say --- end of a different article

Demaryius as I mentioned, did leave the game momentarily,” Fox said on Monday. “He came back and played. He’s being evaluated. It doesn’t appear to be anything real serious. Hopefully he’ll be ready to go Monday when we reconvene.”

As for Kuper and Woodyard, playing on a short week worked against them.

“Obviously, if it was more time to recover we would have had more of an opportunity,” Fox said when when asked if the pair would have been able to go if it were a Sunday game. “I know they weren’t able to go and we’re never going to do anything to harm a player or put him in harm’s way so we deactivated them. We’ll see where that comes next week.”

Thomas said his shoulder was “sore” after the game, but agreed that it wasn’t a serious injury.

“Oh, I’ll be fine,” he said. “As long as I can play, I’m good.”

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Next-Day-Notebook-Time-on-the-Broncos%E2%80%99-Side-/8958e7fb-ef27-4ba5-83c1-21b326c5522f

Read below on

Of Manning's 19 sacks this season, 17 have come with Kuper not in the lineup and Manny Ramirez on the field in place of the Broncos' offensive captain.

((( top me thats more than miscommunication as Fox says, thats a Ramirez problem )))

Read below on

Of Manning's 19 sacks this season, 17 have come with Kuper not in the lineup and Manny Ramirez on the field in place of the Broncos' offensive captain.

((( top me thats more than miscommunication as Fox Says, thats a Ramirez problem )))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTICLE

Broncos-Ravens: Top priority for Denver is improving pass protection

Raiders sacked Broncos star Peyton Manning three times Thursday, including two hits (by defensive end Lamarr Houston and safety Mike Mitchell) when the pass rushers were just about untouched on the way to the quarterback.

"Some of it is communication," said Broncos coach John Fox. "Obviously communication is a little more difficult on the road than it is at home. ... We're kind of growing in some of the things we're doing to kind of combat some of the things people are doing to us."

Manning also was hit on the second-quarter interception he threw.

"Just missed communication, and we didn't execute as well as we could have," Fox said.

Manning has been sacked eight times in the past four games, which follows a stretch when he was sacked just one time over a four-game period.

Fox said pass protection is an offense-wide issue.

But in the seven games right guard Chris Kuper has missed with ankle and forearm injuries, Manning has been sacked 15 times.

((( top me thats more than miscommunication, thats a Ramirez problem )))

Manning was tied for the least-sacked quarterback in the NFL in four of his last six seasons as a starter with Indianapolis.

The Broncos are 0-5 in Baltimore against the Ravens.

Read more:Broncos-Ravens: Top priority for Denver is improving pass protection - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...s#ixzz2ESUnVaBd

Read above comment &^ article called

From It

((( top me thats more than miscommunication as Fox Says, thats a Ramirez problem )))

Read more:Broncos-Ravens: Top priority for Denver is improving pass protection - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...s#ixzz2ESUnVaBd

Read above comment &^ article called

From It

Hmmmm, is communication problem easier to fix than physical one when he's played so much already? I just want Kupe back.

Hmmmm, is communication problem easier to fix than physical one when he's played so much already? I just want Kupe back.

have a good day, want kup back too, its more than just communication, the difference is so dramatic unless Ramirez speak or signal well, or understand peytons language, maybe head not able to grasp it

must go am busy and behind already

My Holiday,

Hanukkah ( spelled many ways ) starts tonight at sundown ,Happy holidays to u from my holiday

2 articles

From It

=======================

Opposing defenses learning it's worth risk to pressure Peyton Manning

interesting article on teams getting to & sacking peyton of late

Read more:Opposing defenses learning it's worth risk to pressure Peyton Manning - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpos...n#ixzz2EPhviCjl

My Holiday,

Hanukkah ( spelled many ways ) starts tonight at sundown , Happy holidays to u from my holiday

have a good day, want kup back too, its more than just communication, the difference is so dramatic unless Ramirez speak or signal well, or understand peytons language, maybe head not able to grasp it

My Holiday,

Hanukkah ( spelled many ways ) starts tonight at sundown ,Happy holidays to u from my holiday

Happy Hanukkha, Barry! Enjoy your holidays!