Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

An overall picture...

Ihh61691

Week one we lost to the Bears, who lost to Green Bay but beat Jacksonville. We lost to Jacksonville, who beat Minnesota who lost to us. Today, we lost to the Jets, who beat Miami and Buffalo but lost to the Texans. And tonight the Texans lost to Green Bay.

So we're better than the Texans right?

"While today it might be me...we all shall fall."

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad Pitt...no...just no.

Well if Foster is out then Tate could push off one of our DBs and score TDs like he does so often and not get called.

I'm assuming you're joking...and what does Achilles have to do with this conversation? My team is still the lead in the AFC. Your team, however, is not. Right now it would be crazy to say the Colts could beat the Texans, so no, just no, to your odd prediction after not scoring a single TD today.

Week one we lost to the Bears, who lost to Green Bay but beat Jacksonville. We lost to Jacksonville, who beat Minnesota who lost to us. Today, we lost to the Jets, who beat Miami and Buffalo but lost to the Texans. And tonight the Texans lost to Green Bay.

Can anyone else follow this? lol

I'm assuming you're joking...and what does Achilles have to do with this conversation? My team is still the lead in the AFC. Your team, however, is not. Right now it would be crazy to say the Colts could beat the Texans, so no, just no, to your odd prediction after not scoring a single TD today.

No, me and the rest of America saw that happening against the Packers.

http://youtu.be/V0p3lbaawPk

Yeah we're better than Texas!! and since the Cubs beat the St. Lous Cardinals seven times this year..

Ths Cubs are going to the National Legaue championship series!!!

(how come I cant seem to find any tickets??)

Just like it was crazy to say we could beat the Packers? Or just like it was crazy to say those same Packers could beat you guys at Reliant? Are you still "scoffing" at the idea of that loss now? (Yeah, we remember the thread)

Just like it was crazy to say we could beat the Packers? Or just like it was crazy to say those same Packers could beat you guys at Reliant? Are you still "scoffing" at the idea of that loss now? (Yeah, we remember the thread)

Dude, your fellow fans agree with me. Check out the other poster's comments on here, and you won't find many who honestly say that the Colts could, at this point, beat the Texans. And if you want to bring up scoffing and past threads, I can show you plenty where blowouts and big wins were predicted...as recently as against the Jets and even the (cough) Jaguars. Don't bring up past threads, because where there is one with me there are plenty others that were just as wrong.

Dude, your fellow fans agree with me. Check out the other poster's comments on here, and you won't find many who honestly say that the Colts could, at this point, beat the Texans. And if you want to bring up scoffing and past threads, I can show you plenty where blowouts and big wins were predicted...as recently as against the Jets and even the (cough) Jaguars. Don't bring up past threads, because where there is one with me there are plenty others that were just as wrong.

Who cares who agrees with who? What difference does that make? Most on this site had us losing to the Packers big and destroying the Jets. The opposite happened, which actually goes to my point. No one in here knows what the heck they're talking about at the end of the day, and our predictions are irrelevant. So you saying there's no way the Colts could beat the Texans holds no more weight than any fan in here saying they could. You were dead wrong about last night's game and you very well may be wrong again when it comes to when we face each other.

It's always the same thing with you. I don't much see the point in getting indignant about Colts fans on a "Colts fan" forum saying they could beat the Texans

Who cares who agrees with who? What difference does that make? Most on this site had us losing to the Packers big and destroying the Jets. The opposite happened, which actually goes to my point. No one in here knows what the heck they're talking about at the end of the day, and our predictions are irrelevant. So you saying there's no way the Colts could beat the Texans holds no more weight than any fan in here saying they could. You were dead wrong about last night's game and you very well may be wrong again when it comes to when we face each other.

It's always the same thing with you. I don't much see the point in getting indignant about Colts fans on a "Colts fan" forum saying they could beat the Texans

You came after me! I made my prediction just as the other guy made his. I don't see you attacking your fellow Colts fans for predicting a loss, with such posts as "The only way we win is if the Texans don't show" or " We might actually need guns to beat them". Very funny comments, but they are all in agreement with the fact that, right now, you simply can't beat us. I've said it myself...we have no idea what the teams will look like by the time we play in December. Right now, though, the Texans would beat the Colts. I didn't get indignant, I just stated my prediction. If a Colts fan predicted that the world would end with chocolate raining down on all of us on February 14, 2007, then it's okay and I can't debate it because...this is a Colts board and I'm a Texans fan? Sure. Whatever you say, hombre.

You came after me! I made my prediction just as the other guy made his. I don't see you attacking your fellow Colts fans for predicting a loss, with such posts as "The only way we win is if the Texans don't show" or " We might actually need guns to beat them". Very funny comments, but they are all in agreement with the fact that, right now, you simply can't beat us. I've said it myself...we have no idea what the teams will look like by the time we play in December. Right now, though, the Texans would beat the Colts.

I came after you because you're always condescending to every reply that doesn't coincide with your own thoughts. And it is not a fact that the Texans would win if they and the Colts played right now. Facts are based off of tangible evidence. It would not be a fact until after it already occurred. Since our teams are not playing each other until December, it is fruitless to speculate whether this or that team would win, when there's no way of proving so. It's your opinion that the Texans would win. It's a popular opinion but it's still just an opinion, nonetheless.

I didn't get indignant, I just stated my prediction. If a Colts fan predicted that the world would end with chocolate raining down on all of us on February 14, 2007, then it's okay and I can't debate it because...this is a Colts board and I'm a Texans fan? Sure. Whatever you say, hombre.

The fact that you arrogantly feel the need to remind us that the Texans have the best record in the AFC while the Colts failed to score a TD yesterday (thank you, because we weren't aware of that already) shows that you still have issue with any dissenting opinion that's not championing your Texans. It's childish, to say the least. But whatever... Seeing as how the moderators allow you to continue to stay here and troll, I guess we'll just have to put up with you until the Texans fade into mediocrity again... to which you'll probably once again go into hiding, for however long it takes the Texans to become relevant again (and I'm sure you'll be back to gloat about it)

I came after you because you're always condescending to every reply that doesn't coincide with your own thoughts. And it is not a fact that the Texans would win if they and the Colts played right now. Facts are based off of tangible evidence. It would not be a fact until after it already occurred. Since our teams are not playing each other until December, it is fruitless to speculate whether this or that team would win, when there's no way of proving so. It's your opinion that the Texans would win. It's a popular opinion but it's still just an opinion, nonetheless.

The fact that you arrogantly feel the need to remind us that the Texans have the best record in the AFC while the Colts failed to score a TD yesterday (thank you, because we weren't aware of that already) shows that you still have issue with any dissenting opinion that's not championing your Texans. It's childish, to say the least. But whatever... Seeing as how the moderators allow you to continue to stay here and troll, I guess we'll just have to put up with you until the Texans fade into mediocrity again... to which you'll probably once again go into hiding, for however long it takes the Texans to become relevant again.

Oh yeah, I'm the troll in this situation.

The Texans would beat the Colts at this point. Just typing it again for you, just in case you missed it the first two times. I posted in response to the guy claiming that "tonight goes with my logic that the Texans would lose to the Colts" based off the fact that we were losing to what many consider to be one of the best teams in the NFC, with one of the best quarterbacks and defensive playmakers in the league. Yeah, that's great logic. I've seen PLENTY of posts here that don't coincide with my own thinking, and no, I don't spring up and attack in every one of them. I practice self-control, unlike some people around here. I don't gloat, nor do I feel the need to remind everyone that we are the best in the AFC. Your own fans will say that, considering the fact that it's true. And I don't see a fade into mediocrity for a long time, if ever, my disillusioned friend. The mods don't have a problem with me being here because I'm not trolling. Not at all. Nada. Cero. If anyone is trolling it is you, picking on a rival fan because he believes that his dominant team could beat your own, who failed to score a single TD yesterday. Oh yeah, and the Texans would beat the Colts if we played at this point.

Oh yeah, I'm the troll in this situation.

The first step to recovering is admission. Good job

The Texans would beat the Colts at this point. Just typing it again for you, just in case you missed it the first two times.

LOL, and this isn't downright trolling? 1 step forward, 2 steps back, I see

I posted in response to the guy claiming that "tonight goes with my logic that the Texans would lose to the Colts" based off the fact that we were losing to what many consider to be one of the best teams in the NFC, with one of the best quarterbacks and defensive playmakers in the league. Yeah, that's great logic.

Just last week you didn't even agree with this.You were too busy downplaying the Packers after we beat them, as if to keep us in our place. Now they're one of the best in the NFC after they destroy you guys on national television for all the football world to see. I see how that works now....

I've seen PLENTY of posts here that don't coincide with my own thinking, and no, I don't spring up and attack in every one of them. I practice self-control, unlike some people around here.

No matter how many times you spout a lie, it doesn't make it any less true

I don't gloat, nor do I feel the need to remind everyone that we are the best in the AFC.

Really?

"My team is still the lead in the AFC. Your team, however, is not. Right now it would be crazy to say the Colts could beat the Texans, so no, just no, to your odd prediction after not scoring a single TD today" - Qwizboy

Your own fans will say that, considering the fact that it's true. And I don't see a fade into mediocrity for a long time, if ever, my disillusioned friend.

LOL, WOW. So you're saying the Texans will never fall from their current standing again? And I'm the one disillusioned? You're making this too easy, Tex

The mods don't have a problem with me being here because I'm not trolling. Not at all. Nada. Cero. If anyone is trolling it is you, picking on a rival fan because he believes that his dominant team could beat your own, who failed to score a single TD yesterday.

Go cry me a river. No one cares about the plight of a cocky, know-it-all Texans fan on a rival fan's message board.

Oh yeah, and the Texans would beat the Colts if we played at this point.

And back to trolling

PS.............................

UbbqD.jpg

The first step to recovering is admission. Good job

LOL, and this isn't downright trolling? 1 step forward, 2 steps back, I see

Just last week you didn't even agree with this.You were too busy downplaying the Packers after we beat them, as if to keep us in our place. Now they're one of the best in the NFC after they destroy you guys on national television for all the football world to see. I see how that works now....

No matter how many times you spout a lie, it doesn't make it any less true

Really?

"My team is still the lead in the AFC. Your team, however, is not. Right now it would be crazy to say the Colts could beat the Texans, so no, just no, to your odd prediction after not scoring a single TD today" - Qwizboy

LOL, WOW. So you're saying the Texans will never fall from their current standing again? And I'm the one disillusioned? You're making this too easy, Tex

Go cry me a river. No one cares about the plight of a cocky, know-it-all Texans fan on a rival fan's message board.

And back to trolling

PS.............................

UbbqD.jpg

lmao! And guess what? The Second Coming of Peyton Manning didn't throw not one, not two, not three, not four, but zero TD passes against the poorly coached and horrible Jets this week! Again, I was not gloating. I was merely reminding the poster here that we were playing against, yes, one of the best teams in the NFC. I didn't downplay them, not at all. Look up my posts and you will see that I was even telling that one Packers fan, Arodgers12, that he still has a playoff-caliber team. 49ers, Falcons, they are the top two. Packers are still one of the best. Oh yeah, and the Texans would beat the Colts if we played at this point in time. Just reminding you, in case you forgot about it. And I didn't know Rodgers, Clay, and Nelson played basketball now...funny. Have the Patriots fallen from the top of their perch in the last 11 years? Nope. And I suspect that they will still be dominant even after Brady is gone, as long as they draft right. I'd take my team over a rookie quarterback and suspect defense anyday, especially when, again, you only scored 9 points and allowed 35 against the hapless Jets. The Texans would beat the Colts if we played at this point in time. There, typed it in Battle Red for ya. You want some Kool-Aid?

Thread to be closed in 3,2,1

Here's me just thinking outside of the box, both teams lost yesterday, both teams got smacked in the mouth. You can't say the colts are better than the texans by who we beat vs who they lost to. Nor can you say that the colts would lose to the texans if they played yesterday. You think you know but you don't, its just your opinion. Just like its their opinion the colts are better.

Go to your neutral corner and chill the * out.

Cause we all know that the Lakers are winning the Superbowl!

And the Yankees are gonna win yhe NBA championship

Thread to be closed in 3,2,1

Here's me just thinking outside of the box, both teams lost yesterday, both teams got smacked in the mouth. You can't say the colts are better than the texans by who we beat vs who they lost to. Nor can you say that the colts would lose to the texans if they played yesterday. You think you know but you don't, its just your opinion. Just like its their opinion the colts are better.

Go to your neutral corner and chill the * out.

Cause we all know that the Lakers are winning the Superbowl!

And the Yankees are gonna win yhe NBA championship

I agree. Kobe is going to be the MVP, but LeBron is going to try to make a comeback against him that will fall just short and be the topic of media discussion following the Big Game. :)

lmao! And guess what? The Second Coming of Peyton Manning didn't throw not one, not two, not three, not four, but zero TD passes against the poorly coached and horrible Jets this week!

OH BURNED!! You got me good with that one!...........

Again, I was not gloating.

You're gloating in the very post that you're claiming that you're not gloating.

I was merely reminding the poster here that we were playing against, yes, one of the best teams in the NFC. I didn't downplay them, not at all. Look up my posts and you will see that I was even telling that one Packers fan, Arodgers12, that he still has a playoff-caliber team. 49ers, Falcons, they are the top two. Packers are still one of the best.

Yeah, sure. Anyone who wants to see his thoughts on the Packers prior to last night are more than welcome to search his posts before he edits them. You'll find what I said to be true

Oh yeah, and the Texans would beat the Colts if we played at this point in time. Just reminding you, in case you forgot about it. And I didn't know Rodgers, Clay, and Nelson played basketball now...funny. Have the Patriots fallen from the top of their perch in the last 11 years? Nope. And I suspect that they will still be dominant even after Brady is gone, as long as they draft right. I'd take my team over a rookie quarterback and suspect defense anyday, especially when, again, you only scored 9 points and allowed 35 against the hapless Jets. The Texans would beat the Colts if we played at this point in time. There, typed it in Battle Red for ya. You want some Kool-Aid?

You want to know the great thing about being a fan of a team you know isn't good right now?... You expect the worse and hope for the best. Every win is just icing. You coming here taking jabs at a rookie QB, who is already better than anything you guys have ever had in your franchises entire existence, and a rebuilding team doesn't phase any of us at all. We know we're not going to be good this year, we know Luck will have ups and downs all season because he is a rookie, but guess what? He will get better, the team will get better and they WILL be a problem for years to come for you guys. Get your gloats and jabs in now while you can. You boys are on borrowed time. You know it, we know it. Deal with it. Oh.... and you guys aren't New England, sorry.

The other thing great about being a fan of an underdog is the gloating on our end is so much sweeter when you guys lose. When you guys lose a huge playoff game and can barely stand to wake up the next morning... Rest assured, we'll be here to let you hear about, chief :thmup:

PS

Rodgers took a dump on your defense..... 6 TD's

107415797_medium_b0b8af.jpg

Yeah, sure. Anyone who wants to see his thoughts on the Packers prior to last night are more than welcome to search his posts before he edits them. You'll find what I said to be true

You want to know the great thing about being a fan of a team you know isn't good right now?... You expect the worse and hope for the best. Every win is just icing. You coming here taking jabs at a rookie QB, who is already better than anything you guys have ever had in your franchises entire existence, and a rebuilding team doesn't phase any of us at all. We know we're not going to be good this year, we know Luck will have ups and downs all season because he is a rookie, but guess what? He will get better, the team will get better and they WILL be a problem for years to come for you guys. Get your gloats and jabs in now while you can. You boys are on borrowed time. You know it, we know it. Deal with it. Oh.... and you guys aren't New England, sorry.

The other thing great about being a fan of an underdog is the gloating on our end is so much sweeter when you guys lose. When you guys lose a huge playoff game and can barely stand to wake up the next morning... Rest assured, we'll be here to let you hear about, chief :thmup:

PS

Oh yeah, I can definitely edit posts that I made days ago, even though I can't edit ones that I made twenty minutes ago. I'm an enigma, I can do all sorts of things, some call me the Mystic. Hahahahaha dude you are trying too hard. I'm merely taking jabs because I have firepower...you attack me for no reason, I will pull out the big guns and fire you up in front of the entire forum. Funny...I'm sure everyone believes that Luck is better than Schaub, despite being a highly overhyped (though not his fault) rookie with a, what, 2-3 record? Okay. Whatever floats your boat, Jose. And we don't have to be New England...We are the Houston Texans, proud and strong and ready to stand up to any opponent. Get your Texan hate out of the way now, man, but we aren't going away anytime soon. Good luck with that development...I hope it takes less than 4 years so we can have some good competition in the South again.

From, Fan of the Best Team in the AFC.

PS

texans-ring.jpg

Just for you. :number1:

Oh stop it, the pair of you. Some facts:

1. We are a very poor team.

2. The Texans are a very over-rated team.

3. I'd bet my house on the Texans beating the Colts any time this year, with the current rosters.

4. I don't care. This is a long term vision for a young rebuilding team.

5. Texan fans on here gloating are ex posters in waiting, although I hope not.

Oh yeah, I can definitely edit posts that I made days ago, even though I can't edit ones that I made twenty minutes ago. I'm an enigma, I can do all sorts of things, some call me the Mystic. Hahahahaha dude you are trying too hard. I'm merely taking jabs because I have firepower...you attack me for no reason, I will pull out the big guns and fire you up in front of the entire forum. Funny...I'm sure everyone believes that Luck is better than Schaub, despite being a highly overhyped (though not his fault) rookie with a, what, 2-3 record? Okay. Whatever floats your boat, Jose. And we don't have to be New England...We are the Houston Texans, proud and strong and ready to stand up to any opponent. Get your Texan hate out of the way now, man, but we aren't going away anytime soon. Good luck with that development...I hope it takes less than 4 years so we can have some good competition in the South again.

From, Fan of the Best Team in the AFC.

What you don't get is you still don't have any fire power. We own you guys in head-to-head record, conference titles and have a Lombardi. Your team tastes a little success and you strut around here like you're a fan of a storied franchise all the sudden. I guess I wouldn't have a problem with you if you were here for Rosencopter or any of the other countless defeats you've had at our hands. You joining this forum after finally having a little success reeks of fair-weather fan to me.

texans-ring.jpg

Just for you. :number1:

No thanks. We already got one, except it's not a knock-off

4f1ad83b03ef5_216505n.jpg

When you get your money right, let me know. I know a guy ;)

What you don't get is you still don't have any fire power. We own you guys in head-to-head record, conference titles and have a Lombardi. Your team tastes a little success and you strut around here like you're a fan of a storied franchise all the sudden. I guess I wouldn't have a problem with you if you were here for Rosencopter or any of the other countless defeats you've had at our hands. You joining this forum after finally having a little success reeks of fair-weather fan to me.

No thanks. We already got one, except it's not a knock-off

4f1ad83b03ef5_216505n.jpg

When you get your money right, let me know. I know a guy ;)

I joined before we went undefeated, actually, and I don't have to explain myself as to why I joined to you. I'm here, I'm posting, I have friends, and I'm a Texan fan. Simple as that. I'm not a fair-weather fan unlike so many around here. I have a little something called dedication. And all those years of winning that you speak of only produced one ring, so don't even go there with that argument. I'm willing to bet by year's end that Schaub will have the same number of rings as Manning...Move along now, I have legitimate debates to get into that don't concern people attacking me because of my team allegiance.

3. I'd bet my house on the Texans beating the Colts any time this year, with the current rosters.

Don't disagree with or have a problem with any of that. I do, however, have a problem with Texans fans coming on here policing every post that is positive about the Colts or negative about the Texans. I don't think we're beating the Texans this year either, but it doesn't mean it's not possible. People thought it was impossible for us to beat the Packers so I'm not ruling anything out. You can call that homerism if you want; I call it football. Any given sunday. Nothing is promised in life or football, so forgive me for not rushing to mark an L next to both Texans games already

Don't disagree with or have a problem with any of that. I do, however, have a problem with Texans fans coming on here policing every post that is positive about the Colts or negative about the Texans. I don't think we're beating the Texans this year either, but it doesn't mean it's not possible. People thought it was impossible for us to beat the Packers so I'm not ruling anything out. You can call that homerism if you want; I call it football. Any given sunday. Nothing is promised in life or football, so forgive me for not rushing to mark an L next to both Texans games already

L

L :D

I joined before we went undefeated, actually, and I don't have to explain myself as to why I joined to you. I'm here, I'm posting, I have friends, and I'm a Texan fan. Simple as that. I'm not a fair-weather fan unlike so many around here. I have a little something called dedication. And all those years of winning that you speak of only produced one ring, so don't even go there with that argument. I'm willing to bet by year's end that Schaub will have the same number of rings as Manning...Move along now, I have legitimate debates to get into that don't concern people attacking me because of my team allegiance.

1 ring is not easy to obtain. You'll find that out soon, and I'll be there laughing at you when you do.

But as you said, get on to those important debates of yours,

Edited by Nadine
inappropriate

I don't think we're overrated, but I do agree about the wins not mattering for the Colts. As long as progress is made things should be fine.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 16, 2012 - quoted edited post
Hidden by Nadine, October 16, 2012 - quoted edited post

1 ring is not easy to obtain. You'll find that out soon, and I'll be there laughing at you when you do.

But as you said, get on to your those important debates of yours, you "master-debater," you

Thank you for the compliment. See, that's all you had to say in the first place.