• Announcements

• Nadine

Peyton Manning Swag Drawing!   10/10/2017

Follow this link to enter the drawing for a Peyton Manning Poster or towel.   http://forums.colts.com/topic/54273-peyton-manning-swag-drawing/     You must be logged in to enter the contests. Joining the forum is free.    
    • Nadine

Enter to win 2 tickets to Broncos @ Colts Thursday 12/14 at 8:25 pm ET   11/13/2017

Follow this link to enter the drawing for two tickets to Broncos @ Colts   http://forums.colts.com/topic/54887-enter-to-win-2-tickets-to-broncos-colts-thursday-1214-at-825-pm-et/     You must be logged in to enter the contests. Joining the forum is free.    

Forums

1. Colts.com News

1. Colts.com News

Comment on the news stories that appear on Colts.com

1. Colts Football

All things Colts football

If it's NFL and it's NOT COLTS, it goes here

Colts Game Day Thread
      All posting during Colts game time that is about the game, must either be in the game day thread or in chat.

4. NFL Draft, Scouting, and Free Agent Talk

Draft, Scouting and FA Discussions

Discuss your fantasy sports teams and ask questions about signings/trades with fellow players.

All sports that are not NFL football go here.  So, college football, basketball, baseball, figure skating etc...

2017 Single Game Tickets are on sale NOW. Tickets are available for all home games at the Lucas Oil Stadium Ticket Office, charge-by-phone at (800) 745-3000 or Ticketmaster.com.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Jules

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!! I guess I can stop posting win updates for the Celtics. Sigh. The streak ends to the Miami Heat of all teams in Miami. I guess it was coming, other teams wanted it more at times. Just wish it wasn't to the Heat who I don't think are all that great despite being fired up lol.

It ends at 16. It was a blast thought. Now the Celtics have to start showing up more BEFORE 4th quarters........

· 7 replies
    • 100GFB

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
      · 0 replies
    • JPPT1974

Yet another person has passed away...that of David Cassidy from the Partridge Family and in the teen idol if you all grew up in the 1970's. RIP

· 3 replies
    • Jules

Sweet Sixteen wins in a row now for the Celtics. Kyrie Irving: 47 points in Dallas.
      Crazy game, Mavericks led by Dirk played their butts off to break that streak and damn near did it and lost in OT. Mavs were up 10+ in the 4th.
      · 8 replies
    • JPPT1974

Hey not much of a country music fan but here is for those who liked Mel Tillis who died at 85 today. RIP

· 1 reply